The What's For Dinner Thread - May '09(recipe index in OP)

I go Monday morning at 9:30 for my consultation with the surgeon. I want to just do it and get it done with because I cant take this anymore. My knee doesnt bend more than 45 degrees so stairs are so hard, and I am just uncomfortable.

Marisa, I'm so sorry, but if you're in that much pain, you need to get it done. Easy for me to say, I know, but it doesn't sound like it is going to get better on its own.

We didn't return until last night! We were able to get another night at BCV on points!!! I've realized that I need to do less vacation planning and more praying! This vacation was wonderful!!!

Sheryl, I'm so glad you had a good time. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Rock paper scissors would never work with me....I still don't get it :confused3 so I would always lose!

I get it but Kenny still wins most of the time. I know for a fact he can't read my mind so he just must be lucky.

Aahhh....memories !! :rolleyes1

:lmao::lmao:

Flying by again. Dinner came out really good tonight so I took a pic. Chicken Lo Mein...Yum!

That looks really good!

Well we made out better with my car than I originally expected. It was only $575. Imagine saying only $575 but it was better than what it could have been if we did not know the mechanic.

Ann, Glad to see you made out better than you thought.

Laura - Not to be a pest, but have you posted your chicken pot pie recipe? I may try to add some of those to my freezer this weekend. Nevermind, I looked back and found it.

Becky - I'm scared I won't get back on here later and may miss you, so have a great trip!

Maria - I've read three of those books and I haven't decided which one is going with me tomorrow for Dad's treatment. Thanks again.

Tonight's dinner is ham, au gratin potatoes and steamed veggies (whatever looks good today at the store).

Liam's team played tonight in miserable, drizzly weather. Liam was the starting pitcher and threw three innings of shut-out ball. He also had a nice hit and some good fielding plays. He left the mound with the score 5-0. However, the next pitcher did not fare as well, so the team lost 7-5. Liam was disappointed, but I told him there was nothing more he could have done. He had a great game.

Laura I dont get baseball and all this is pretty much globbledygook to me but I did get that Liam played well.........:yay:

Good morning,

Well we made out better with my car than I originally expected. It was only $575. Imagine saying only $575 but it was better than what it could have been if we did not know the mechanic.

I am staying home today and relaxing.

Glad it was not to sore.

As my Na- Na used to say... " its not what you know its who you know !! "

Enjoy your relaxing day !!

I got out today !! :cool1:

It was my nephew sports day so I went to watch for a wee while.

Although I spent more time watchin and cheering a wee lassie in his class.

The wee scones parents are not the best to put it mildly ( drugs :mad:) and she has a hard time of it.

She has come to school many times having had no breakfast and my sister suspects not a great meal the night before either.

In first grade she turned up one day still in her pj's because she had no clean clothes to wear.

My sister and the other parents have helped in little ways like paying for school trips and activities for her so she doesnt miss out.

The wee scone basically brings up herself and all thing considered she is doing a great job because she is a wee darling.

We did our best to make today a fun day for her but it breaks my heart to think about her home life.

Sorry to bring a downer but Im a mix of sad and unbelievably angry !!

Hug yer wee ones for me !! :hug:

BBL x

Good morning, everyone! It's another grey day here. It would be nice to see the sun, but I'm not complaining about the temperature! It's perfect gardening weather!

Lauren - Your Lo Mein looked wonderful!!!

Kathy - Have you posted the recipe for the pork loin with tomato cream sauce? It sounds incredible!!!

Marisa - I'm so sorry you have to have surgery, but glad it's a relatively minor one. My prayers are with you.

Vickie - Take it easy! Don't do too much and put your recovery back! My heart just breaks for that poor little girl! Thank you and your friends for doing what you can to help out!

Laura - Congrats to Liam on a fabulous game!

Becky - Have you left, yet? If not, have a great time! If you have, I hope you are having a great time!

I'm now ready to start the trip report. I've got the first 2 days written up, and the pictures ready to go. If, at any time, y'all get bored, feel free to move right along!

I'll start posting in a fresh reply, as it gets pretty long.

May 29th dawned bright and clear. Alan and I were anticipating a nice trip to California with our family. We had planned a detour by way of the Grand Canyon with our kids, and then meeting up with my father, and siblings and their families in Anaheim on Sunday afternoon. I was a little apprehensive about the trip since we were going to be traveling with a 6-month-old baby. I foresaw a lot of stops in our trip! Little did I know!

The kids had to attend an hour and a half of school on this day (to receive promotion cards, and help with a ceremonial lowering of the flag), and Alan and I were going to finish getting the car packed, and then pick them up and take off from there! While Alan finished getting his clothes packed, I ran to the store for a few more “necessities”, and then headed home. On my way home, I got a call from Alan. The school had contacted him to let him know that Katie had thrown up and wanted to come home. Poor girl. She had complained about a tummy ache before she left for school, but really wanted to go.

I went to the school and picked her up and found that it was not only her throwing up that was the problem, but she was also spouting from the other end, as well. She was thoroughly miserable! We got home, and she went right to the bathroom to clean up. I got her an Immodium and hoped for the best. My first “mom” inclination was to stay home, and delay the trip a day so she could get better. Alan, however, wanted to push on. He’d already paid for our hotel in the Grand Canyon, and didn’t want to lose the money. Katie said she thought she’d be ok, so, against my better judgment, off we went.

We picked up Jacob and the twins from school, and they were both happy and sad. They were sad to leave school (they’ve all had really good years), and happy to be heading to Disneyland! We stopped to gas the car up, and let Katie use the facilities, and then we were off. We didn’t get far, though. About 20 miles later, she was throwing up and spouting. We pulled off to a gas station, and she got herself all cleaned up and away we went again. This was a pattern that would repeat itself for the next hour or so. Finally, it looked like her stomach was calming down. She napped and the other kids watched movies and played video games until we got to Fillmore, Utah. This was our first “designated” stopping place. We pulled out the cooler, made sandwiches and let the kids run around for a while. Katie took care of some more business, and went back to sleep without eating.

Next stop was at Grandpa’s house in Cedar City. He was happy to see us, and we were happy to be there. We had come through a very bad rainstorm, and since I was doing the driving, I was happy to stop for a while. Katie changed into some cleaner clothes, and the kids all went potty, refilled their water bottles, and played with Grandpa’s Yorkie, Max until it was time to go. I nursed Timothy, changed his diaper, and discovered that my father had discovered a lump in his neck, had it biopsied and was waiting for the results. All without planning on telling any of his children! He got an earful from me, I can tell you! The doctor didn’t think it was anything serious, and would be contacting dad with the biopsy results soon.

We loaded up the van again, and were off. Instead of heading down I-15, we took a detour through Hurricane to Colorado City, where Alan’s Grandmother had lived as a small child. In fact, the city cemetery is named after her father. We drove through, but didn’t stop, as we saw another huge storm in the distance, and didn’t want to get caught in the dark in a storm.

We started driving through the Arizona desert and the storm hit us. It was a HUGE storm! Lightning everywhere! The rain was coming down in sheets, and I had to drive at about 10 miles an hour. We drove through the storm and came out in Fredonia, Arizona. A quick stop to gas up and we were on our way to Harper’s Ferry. Alan’s great-great-great-great grandfather was one of the original settlers here, and the historical society has preserved the original settlement as it was. We let the kids out of the car, and they got to see some of their own history! The foundation of Warren Johnson’s (our ancestor) home is still there, as is his dugout. It was really interesting. We decided to make this our dinner stop, so while I made sandwiches, Alan took the kids to dip their toes in the Colorado River. Consensus: EXTREMELY COLD!!!

May 29th dawned bright and clear. Alan and I were anticipating a nice trip to California with our family. We had planned a detour by way of the Grand Canyon with our kids, and then meeting up with my father, and siblings and their families in Anaheim on Sunday afternoon. I was a little apprehensive about the trip since we were going to be traveling with a 6-month-old baby. I foresaw a lot of stops in our trip! Little did I know!

The kids had to attend an hour and a half of school on this day (to receive promotion cards, and help with a ceremonial lowering of the flag), and Alan and I were going to finish getting the car packed, and then pick them up and take off from there! While Alan finished getting his clothes packed, I ran to the store for a few more “necessities”, and then headed home. On my way home, I got a call from Alan. The school had contacted him to let him know that Katie had thrown up and wanted to come home. Poor girl. She had complained about a tummy ache before she left for school, but really wanted to go.

I went to the school and picked her up and found that it was not only her throwing up that was the problem, but she was also spouting from the other end, as well. She was thoroughly miserable! We got home, and she went right to the bathroom to clean up. I got her an Immodium and hoped for the best. My first “mom” inclination was to stay home, and delay the trip a day so she could get better. Alan, however, wanted to push on. He’d already paid for our hotel in the Grand Canyon, and didn’t want to lose the money. Katie said she thought she’d be ok, so, against my better judgment, off we went.

We picked up Jacob and the twins from school, and they were both happy and sad. They were sad to leave school (they’ve all had really good years), and happy to be heading to Disneyland! We stopped to gas the car up, and let Katie use the facilities, and then we were off. We didn’t get far, though. About 20 miles later, she was throwing up and spouting. We pulled off to a gas station, and she got herself all cleaned up and away we went again. This was a pattern that would repeat itself for the next hour or so. Finally, it looked like her stomach was calming down. She napped and the other kids watched movies and played video games until we got to Fillmore, Utah. This was our first “designated” stopping place. We pulled out the cooler, made sandwiches and let the kids run around for a while. Katie took care of some more business, and went back to sleep without eating.

Next stop was at Grandpa’s house in Cedar City. He was happy to see us, and we were happy to be there. We had come through a very bad rainstorm, and since I was doing the driving, I was happy to stop for a while. Katie changed into some cleaner clothes, and the kids all went potty, refilled their water bottles, and played with Grandpa’s Yorkie, Max until it was time to go. I nursed Timothy, changed his diaper, and discovered that my father had discovered a lump in his neck, had it biopsied and was waiting for the results. All without planning on telling any of his children! He got an earful from me, I can tell you! The doctor didn’t think it was anything serious, and would be contacting dad with the biopsy results soon.

We loaded up the van again, and were off. Instead of heading down I-15, we took a detour through Hurricane to Colorado City, where Alan’s Grandmother had lived as a small child. In fact, the city cemetery is named after her father. We drove through, but didn’t stop, as we saw another huge storm in the distance, and didn’t want to get caught in the dark in a storm.

We started driving through the Arizona desert and the storm hit us. It was a HUGE storm! Lightning everywhere! The rain was coming down in sheets, and I had to drive at about 10 miles an hour. We drove through the storm and came out in Fredonia, Arizona. A quick stop to gas up and we were on our way to Harper’s Ferry. Alan’s great-great-great-great grandfather was one of the original settlers here, and the historical society has preserved the original settlement as it was. We let the kids out of the car, and they got to see some of their own history! The foundation of Warren Johnson’s (our ancestor) home is still there, as is his dugout. It was really interesting. We decided to make this our dinner stop, so while I made sandwiches, Alan took the kids to dip their toes in the Colorado River. Consensus: EXTREMELY COLD!!!

The kids got back in the van and Alan took over the driving since it was getting dark, and I suffer from night blindness. Next stop, the Grand Canyon! As it got darker and darker, the kids got sleepier and sleepier, until they were all fast asleep. Alan and I relied on his GPS to get us to our hotel, but we did have some scary moments when we thought we were lost. However, at about 11:00 we pulled into our hotel. Alan checked us in, and we all got to our room. It was a tight fit, but we managed to fit us all in. Timothy settled down pretty well, and the other kids were sound asleep as soon as heads touched pillows! Alan and I didn’t fare so well, as we were checking the kids, etc., for a couple of hours. Eventually, we fell asleep, and put the whole miserable throwing up day behind us.

Pictures:

Lonely Dell Ranch at Harper's Ferry:

DSCN4485.jpg

DSCN4486.jpg

DSCN4488.jpg

DSCN4492.jpg

DSCN4493.jpg

The Colorado River:
DSCN4519.jpg

DSCN4518.jpg

DSCN4508.jpg

DSCN4514.jpg

Sheryl, welcome back! Did I say that already? :upsidedow

Lauren, lo mein looks yummy!

I won't be back on until after my trip, so you all have fun cooking and if the thread gets too big and closed and you start a new one while I am gone, somebody pm me the link!!

Talk to you all again on the 28th! :)

I won't be back on until after my trip, so you all have fun cooking and if the thread gets too big and closed and you start a new one while I am gone, somebody pm me the link!!

Have a great time and stay safe!

Glynis- :eek: for your first day! I cannot imagine all that going wrong in one day, poor Katie! The kids look like they are all having a great time though!

Gretchen- I hope t=your Dad's treatment goes well

Stephanie- In the fireplace????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Vickie- that poor baby!

Laura- glad that Liam had a good game, tough that they did not win, though

Sheryl- How dis your DD and DSIL enjoy Stomp? I saw good reviews on the show but not so much the theater. Was it okay?

I am trying to see what we are going to do but I want to pack way too much into two days. Gotta narrow it down and then choose places to eat. I do not want to spend hours going back and forth about restaurants and then find out we waited too long and must starve ;)

Although I spent more time watchin and cheering a wee lassie in his class.

The wee scones parents are not the best to put it mildly ( drugs :mad:) and she has a hard time of it.

She has come to school many times having had no breakfast and my sister suspects not a great meal the night before either.

In first grade she turned up one day still in her pj's because she had no clean clothes to wear.

My sister and the other parents have helped in little ways like paying for school trips and activities for her so she doesnt miss out.

The wee scone basically brings up herself and all thing considered she is doing a great job because she is a wee darling.

We did our best to make today a fun day for her but it breaks my heart to think about her home life.

Sorry to bring a downer but Im a mix of sad and unbelievably angry !!

Hug yer wee ones for me !! :hug:

BBL x

Vicki, that is just so darn sad, breaks my heart. I'll say some prayers for her.

Kathy - Have you posted the recipe for the pork loin with tomato cream sauce? It sounds incredible!!!

I think I did, a long time ago. I'll repost it this afternoon when I get home.

Have a great time!!!!

I am FINALLY seeing the end of the paperwork tunnel. I have almost everything in the database then I can work on the other mound that has stacked up while I have been working on this. Luckily that should only take an hour or so! :woohoo:

:yay::eek::headache::mad::grouphug: For whatever you may need since I can't keep up right now.

Don't know what's for dinner tonight, I may just go out to either Chipotle or Pei Wei and get something.

I am FINALLY seeing the end of the paperwork tunnel. I have almost everything in the database then I can work on the other mound that has stacked up while I have been working on this. Luckily that should only take an hour or so! :woohoo:

You have got to be feeling a huge sigh of relief coming on!

I cannot remember if I posted dinner. Leftovers! I have got to use the food in the fridge before I cook more.

Lauren -- I hope you had fun at Field Day.

I've stopped planning for our trips and just see where the day takes us. I make a list of things we have to do, and then everything else is up in the air.

Wow, that would never work in our group, but I am glad it does for you.

If it makes you feel any better the first time I was playing Wii tennis I landed in the fireplace
:rotfl2: Who knew the Wii could be so dangerous?

Vickie -- That poor little girl! It is so kind of you and others to watch out for her and help when you can.

Ann -- I'm glad the car repair was not as much as you were thinking. I know what you mean about saying it was only...

Glynis -- I'm sorry Katie had such a rough first day. The pictures are beautiful, though.

Thanks everyone for cheering Liam with me. I hope you don't mind the baseball updates. I'm just really happy he is having a good season this year. I also like his team and coaches. They may not win all their games, but all the kids are kind to each other and cheer for each other, and the coaches encourage all the kids, not just the good players. It's nice to see.

I got roped into helping out with Liam's equivalent of Field Day today. It was sort of fun, but I am wiped out now. After sitting in the drizzle last night, I didn't need a morning of standing around in the damp, herding fourth graders from one event to another. It's June, and I am considering turning my heat on!

Caili has skating this afternoon, so we'll eat after that....spaghetti, maybe.

Vickie~ thank poor little girl. Stories like that break my heart.
Vic, you have a very sweet man trying to change your hotel, he's a keeper for sure.

Liam Congratulations on your baseball game:cheer2:

Gretchen I continue to pray for your Dad.
Glad the books are helping to pass time~

Ann, so happy the car wasn't more than expected but that is still a hard pill to swallow.

Marisa~ Ice, ice, ice your knee! Have to be ready for Sunday!

Lauren, that Lo Mien looks delicious!!!!

Holy Cow!!!! Anyone watching The Real Housewives of NJ?????

BBL x

Hey Y'all,

Sorry for not keeping up. My stomach has been a mess, I think it was all the junk food in the car that did it. Luckily I don't have anything going on this week. So no food reports or pics yet.

Nancy, DD & SIL really enjoyed Stomp! She didn't mention anything about the theater. I'll check with her & let you know.

Becky, I guess you've taken off by now, have fun!:goodvibes

Laura, That's really great to hear that about Liam's team! Kind kids & encouraging coaches isn't something you hear often enough! :goodvibes

Glynis, After that 1st day, I'm glad the trip improved. The kids sure looked happy!

Vickie, That poor child! :sad1:

We'll be eating super light here for a while. So either salad or chicken breast for dinner.

Glynis - Poor Katie, I sure hope the rest of the vacation went well for all. Enjoying your TR!!!!

Thanks everyone for cheering Liam with me. I hope you don't mind the baseball updates. I'm just really happy he is having a good season this year. I also like his team and coaches. They may not win all their games, but all the kids are kind to each other and cheer for each other, and the coaches encourage all the kids, not just the good players. It's nice to see.

LOVE baseball updates, the more the better for me!!! At their age that's what it's all about, playing as a team. Added bonus is having good coaches, wish it could stay like that forever.:thumbsup2

Pork Scallops with Tomato Cream

pork tenderloin, sliced into scallops
flour for dusting
3 Tbsp. peanut oil
2 Tbsp. margarine
2 Tbsp. minced green onions
1 Tbsp. dried basil or 1/3 c. fresh basil
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 Tbsp. dry vermouth or white wine
1/4 tsp. dry mustard
1/2 c. tomato sauce
1 c. half & half
salt & pepper

Pound the scallops until thin. Lightly dust in flour and saute in oil over high heat until browned on both sides. Remove and keep warm, discard the oil but do not wash the pan. Melt margarine and add the green onions, basil & garlic. Toss to coat and heat through. Add the vermouth (or wine) and mustard and cook for 30 seconds, de-glazing the pan. Add the tomato sauce and half & half. Stir well and reduce over moderately high heat for 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly, Correct seasonings and replace the pork and accumulated juices. Cook together for 5 minutes more..

Sheryl - I'm so sorry your tummy isn't well, hopefully you'll feel better soon.:hug:

Sheryl, sorry you are not feeling well. Junk food can do it to you.

Becky, have a wonderful trip.

Vickie, that poor child. Stories like that break my heart. I gave DS a huge hug after that story. I realize how very lucky we are. Glad you got some fresh air.

Laura, so nice to hear Liam is on a great team, and learning the right things.

Marilyn, glad you are finally seeing some end to all that work.

Glynis, welcome back. I loved starting to read your trip report. Your kids are so darn cute.

Kat, thanks for that recipe. It sounded so good when I read it this morning. Ron would be quite happy if you fed him!

Gretchen, I hope Dad's treatment goes well.

Maria, your trip is so close. Take lots of pics please. I can't wait to see pics from the mini meet too.

Nancy, the theater for Stomp provides you with a seat to watch the show and not much else. It is not ornate like some of the on Broadway theaters. It is more industrial in feel, and pretty small. We sat in the first row of the balcony and were able to see well.

If you want to see it, don't let the theater stop you. It's not impressive but not so bad to ruin the show.

I tried to catch up on here last night but every time I tried to check THIS thread (and some others), the dis ran so slow I couldn't even get in here. So I said to myself that I'd catch up in the morning like I did yesterday, but I had a hard time getting up. I was up for a bit around 4 because the neighbors we're fighting and then had a hard time getting up!

I still have remnants of my migraine that started Monday afternoon, so I left work right at 3 today. I'm going to try to clean at home and pack. And catch up here, although every time I make that promise, I have 8,000 issues!

We were up bright and early in the morning. We only had a couple of hours to spend in the Grand Canyon, so we wanted to make the most of it. We had lucked into a hotel with a complete hot breakfast buffet. The kids certainly made the most of it. Katie was back to normal, but we asked her to take it easy with the food during this leg of the trip, just in case! The buffet was wonderful! There was fresh fruit, oatmeal, eggs, waffles, and cold cereal. There was juice, soda, and hot chocolate to drink. The kids were in their element. I was pleased to see that they put their restaurant manners on, and didn’t cause any scenes or disasters in the buffet.

By 7:30 we were on our way to the rim of the Canyon. What a spectacular sight! Mary summed it all up when she said, “It looks just like a painting!” She was right! It was awesome! We did some touring on our own, and then we hopped onto a shuttle that would take us on a 70 minute tour of the rim. At one point, we got off the shuttle and did a small hike. Well, actually, Alan and the 4 older kids did the hike. I stayed in the shade, on a bench and nursed Timothy. While on the hike, the kids came across a squirrel that stayed quite close to them. Never close enough to touch, but close enough that the kids were positive that it wanted to come home with us. Luckily, “Bob”, as they named it, peeled off from the group eventually, and we came home without a squirrel! Alan and I did buy a magnet for our fridge with a squirrel on it, so they could always remember.

After the tour, we got in the car again, and headed to a gas station. We filled the car, emptied the kids, and refilled water bottles. Alan and I each got a diet Coke and we were off. Today’s detour destination was Lake Havasu, Arizona so we could see the London Bridge.

As we came down the mountains from the Canyon, we encountered another doozy of a storm! It was incredible! However, I was grateful to get through it, and see blue sky ahead. We hit Lake Havasu just after lunch (Katie was getting good at making sandwiches inside the car). It was a gorgeous day here! We drove over the London Bridge and found a parking spot on the other side, so we could get out, get close and get pictures. What a shock when we opened the door and found that we had left the 50 degree weather of the Canyon and were into the 90 degree temperature of Lake Havasu! Talk about a shocker!

We got all the kids out, buckled Timothy into his stroller and away we went. We walked to the bottom of the Bridge, and there was a cute little candy shop. Alan sent me inside to buy some fudge for the kids. Meanwhile, he took them to a little plaza where there was a fountain. They amused themselves (and the patrons of a local bar) by running through the jets of water. By the time I got to them, they were soaked through, and thoroughly enjoying themselves. We enjoyed the fudge, and then began the trek back to the van. I was worried about the kids sitting in an air conditioned van while soaking wet, but I shouldn’t have bothered. It was so hot they were dry by the time we got back to the van!

Alan took over driving for a while, as I was sporting a nasty headache, and was really tired. My late night, the night before had caught up with me, and I needed a nap. He promised to keep the kids quiet so I could get some rest and take the driving duties back over. Unfortunately, the road did not cooperate with his idea. As we crossed the border into California, the road became a ribbon with lots of what my dad used to call “tickle belly bumps.” The kids were shrieking with laughter for the next 120 miles. So much for napping. Oh well. As we continued across the desert, I was alarmed to see the fuel light come on in the van! Alan and I had forgotten to gas up in Lake Havasu, and now we were not sure where the nearest gas station would be. It was a tense drive for a while, as we tried not to alarm the kids.

My brother called at this point, and we made plans to meet up at a certain beach the next morning, so the kids could dip their toes in the ocean. While we were on the phone with him, we came to a small truck stop. Hooray! Gas for the van, and food for the people! We were all tired of sandwiches at this point, and needed something different. While Alan gassed the van, and went in to order the food, I nursed Timothy in the car. They were in the shop for a long time, and I was getting worried. As they came out of the store, one look at Alan’s face and the emptiness of his hands told me he had not had a good experience. He got in the car and we headed off. He told me he had ordered our food, and then waited, and Waited, and WAITED! 20 minutes later, he was told that they had forgotten his order and had just put it on the grill. Alan told them to never mind, and give him his money back. They didn’t want to do that, but Alan insisted. We drove for another 30 miles and pulled into a larger town. We stopped at a Jack in the Box and ordered burgers for the kids and pita sandwiches for me and Alan. With a quick jolt of caffeine from new diet Cokes, we were ready to go again!

We drove straight on with no more stops to get to our hotel. We wanted to be able to let the kids swim in the pool, so we hurried on. Alan had booked us a room via Priceline for 54 dollars. I wasn’t sure what the quality of the hotel would be. I was pleasantly surprised to find a very upscale hotel right by Pepperdine University. I got Timothy settled into bed while Alan swam with the kids. They were all tucked up in bed by 10:00, and we were all asleep not long after that.

Hey Guys, I am laying in bed now totally drugged up and po'ed at myself. I hurt my back today on my way to field day. I had to take steps so I took Thomas' carrier out of the stroller to carry him in one hand and the stroller in the other and bending down my back went out. :headache:

I got some help down the hill (met another nice Mom who's husband actually works with Tom) and saw the kids but was in pain so I did not take pics or anything. The kids loved Thomas.

I did also go out with my friend. I really wanted to go out so she helped me with T Tom and off we went.

Tom is home today working on the bath but really no help...that is all I will say. Can any man do two things at once?

DM just got her test results from the biopsy. Thank you all for your prayers.There was no malignancy :thumbsup2 found, they did say there were some abnormal cells but nothing to be concerned with now. She will talk with Dr. at next appointment about the abnormal cells and how often they will recheck going forward.

Lauren, please give into your back and take it easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter