• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I am guess not, but I have to ask just in case - is there a cd player anywhere in the suites? (My son uses white noise to sleep better at night).

I don't think there was a cd player. We downloaded daughters bed time music on a laptop and brought that with us. There is an alarm clock radio in the bedroom.

I am guess not, but I have to ask just in case - is there a cd player anywhere in the suites? (My son uses white noise to sleep better at night).

My daughter uses white noise as well. We bought a little white noise machine at Walmart for $15 I think and we bring that when we travel. But we also have white noise apps on our phones. There is a free version and one that costs a few dollars that has a few more bells and whistles.

Good idea about the phones - I have the hairdryer track on my phone so I can just plug it next to the bed.

Big question - are any of pools warm enough to use in cooler weather? It looks like low to mid 60s on our "hotel day." We are from the northeast, but even so...

Good idea about the phones - I have the hairdryer track on my phone so I can just plug it next to the bed.

Big question - are any of pools warm enough to use in cooler weather? It looks like low to mid 60s on our "hotel day." We are from the northeast, but even so...

All pools are heated except the Pirate Pool.

How much is the shuttle fee now? And do I have to pay it if I don't use the shuttle

Just booked our 2 bedroom Presidential at WBC for December. I was surprised there was still 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Presidential suites available. We are Wyndham owners and have stayed at many properties. Hands down WBC is the best, This resort outshines any Disney property with the exception of transportation. Now, all we have to do is wait!

I don't think there was a cd player. We downloaded daughters bed time music on a laptop and brought that with us. There is an alarm clock radio in the bedroom.
Every DVD player I've ever seen will also play CDs. So the sound should come out of the TV.

There was a mini stereo in the cabinet underneath the living room TV [2012 & 2013]

I had reservations for 7/3-7/7, found out the person we booked with filed bankruptcy, so out the money and the hotel stay. Does anyone have access to see if they are accepting reservations for that time? I'm having absolutely no luck being able to find a reservation. Where are the one bedroom condos located? Are they scattered throughout the resort or in one building? Thanks!

Have you tried vacation strategy or vacation upgrades to see if they have anything avail. then?
That's a very popular week, may be hard to find something, but hopefully it's early enough that you will.

I had reservations for 7/3-7/7, found out the person we booked with filed bankruptcy, so out the money and the hotel stay. Does anyone have access to see if they are accepting reservations for that time? I'm having absolutely no luck being able to find a reservation. Where are the one bedroom condos located? Are they scattered throughout the resort or in one building? Thanks!
At this time, inventory is very limited for your dates. There appears to be a 2BR available, but no 1BRs.

Does anyone know if the presidential units have the same cone coffee pot as the other units or if its different.

Anyone know when they remodel Tower 6 in the sept/oct/nov time frame should the pool area be open at tower 6.
I have a 4 bedroom Presidential reserved in October and not sure what tower to request now that Tower 6 will be down.
What Tower would you request ? Me,wife,23,17, and grandson 4.

I just received an email requesting my final payment for WBC 60 days out from a gmail account (vsllcinventory@gmail.com) not a Vacation Strategy email account, whom I booked through. Have sent an email to VS and currently awaiting reply.

Title on email was; Hi ******
Your Final Balance is Due on Your Vacation

Just a heads up for others to check their request for final payments.

Will keep you posted!

When does it say your final payment is due? Should be 30 days from check in. Also, VS takes their payments through Authorize Net. How is this email asking you to pay? I just received my invoice as well and it was very official. Good call on communicating with them before doing anything!

I just received an email requesting my final payment for WBC 60 days out from a gmail account (vsllcinventory@gmail.com) not a Vacation Strategy email account, whom I booked through. Have sent an email to VS and currently awaiting reply.

Title on email was; Hi ******
Your Final Balance is Due on Your Vacation

Just a heads up for others to check their request for final payments.

Will keep you posted!

Just got word the email was from VS, everything OK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter