The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Good! Was just going to say that is the same email my payment request came from. Check in next Saturday & per WBC everything is set!

So were you able to call WBC and confirm that there's a reservation in your name? I was curious if I'd be able to do this a few days before we leave, just to be on the safe side.

So were you able to call WBC and confirm that there's a reservation in your name? I was curious if I'd be able to do this a few days before we leave, just to be on the safe side.

Yes I called WBC this morning and they were able to pull up the reservation in our name

HELP!!! I'm a bit confused.... we booked a room in August 2014 for this February. It was through hotels.com got a confirmation and called two months ago and everything seemed fine. Fast forward to tonight. I call the WBC just to make sure everything is fine but it's not!! Apparently they canceled the reservation and refunded the money as of Feb 5 which will not show until our next billing cycle! Now what can they even do that?! Has this happened to anyone? Where do I begin to rectify this! Rooms are still available at twice the price!

Last edited:

HELP!!! I'm a bit confused.... we booked a room in August 2014 for this February. It was through hotels.com got a confirmation and called two months ago and everything seemed fine. Fast forward to tonight. I call the WBC just to make sure everything is fine but it's not!! Apparently they canceled the reservation and refunded the money as of Feb 5 which will not show until our next billing cycle! Now what can they even do that?! Has this happened to anyone? Where do I begin to rectify this! Rooms are still available at twice the price!

You need to call hotels.com to find out what is going on -- if anything. The reservation process is different when you are using a 3rd party booking agent. It could be that the night before you check in, hotels.com will put a reservation in your name. Using a service like hotels.com is NOT the same as booking directly through Wyndham. Good luck.

Thanks thats a good idea I'm freaking out over here! I know it will all turn out fine in the end but right now its a little nerve racking :confused::confused3

No, you can not walk to DTD. No sidewalks, 8 lanes of very busy traffic.
Maybe you could walk to DHS as you would not have to cross a major street. Still no sidewalk but I think there is grass between the street & property fences for a safe area to walk

anyone know if there are vacuum cleaners in the rooms? I'm thinking about getting space bags, and having everyone have a space bag with their clothes in it.

Did they say what could have went wrong? We are staying there in Sept. (booked through VS) and Im nervous.

Did they say what could have went wrong? We are staying there in Sept. (booked through VS) and Im nervous.
They said they can't really tell! It says it was paid 4 on the 2 of Feb and canceled on the 5th by "online" which is totally incorrect. I emailed them my confirmation saying it was paid for on Aug 30 2014!! So they are now working on it and will be re booking it in their system on the next business day. .. so Tuesday!

You need to call hotels.com to find out what is going on -- if anything. The reservation process is different when you are using a 3rd party booking agent. It could be that the night before you check in, hotels.com will put a reservation in your name. Using a service like hotels.com is NOT the same as booking directly through Wyndham. Good luck.
Hotels.com disconnected me twice! But WBC is taking care of it, they apparently have a whole third party booking division!

Can you walk from WBC to DTD? Length? Road hazards/walkability?

Everything seems so close, but You cannot walk from WBC anywhere but to the Hilton Bonnet Creek or Waldorf Astoria next door. You can walk down the sidewalk on Chelonia Parkway to Lake Buena Vista Drive, but the sidewalk ends there. There are no sidewalks on that area of Buena Vista Drive, just cars zooming by. Lots of traffic. It is not safe.

If you stay at bonnet creek, you need to drive your car or take a cab or a bus to the attractions.

that is really good news! Makes me glad ive never dealt with hotels.com

No, you can not walk to DTD. No sidewalks, 8 lanes of very busy traffic.
Maybe you could walk to DHS as you would not have to cross a major street. Still no sidewalk but I think there is grass between the street & property fences for a safe area to walk
Thanks for the info. I figured as much. Oh well!

Can anyone tell me the best pool for renting a cabana, please. Last time we stayed in building 4 and we pretty much parked ourselves in front of that pool so we'd have an unobstructed view of our kiddo swimming. I noticed the cabanas at that pool were not right in front of the pool. Do any of the pools have cabanas closer to the pools? Our vacation was mostly spent at the parks, but we are going to have a few more 'relax by the pool' days. I am super fair and burn easily and if I'm going to be at the pool all day, I will need lots of opportunity to get out of the sun. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

What kind of coffee maker does the resort have- Keurig style or pods or filter and ground coffee?
EDiting my post as I found activities calendar. Thought I would share it in case anyone would like to see it
https://www.myclubwyndham.com/ffrweb/pdfs/BonnetCreek_AG.pdf

We are not going to any WDW/US theme parks this trip(we did 8 days in October. Still sad) but will do gatorland one day and see what other local things are inexpensive. We will(sadly) be hanging at the resort more this trip, cooking in more and maybe a night swim and activities at resort.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter