Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

We are now stying at All-Star Sports Aug 17-29th with free QSDP! So excited!
I thought it didn't start untill Aug. 28th. How did you get it for the 17th? I have a bounceback starting from Aug 20th for free dining, but wanted to move it up due to my DGD s school schedule.

i had booked the room only earlier this year and was watching for the free dining.
can always switch to a package in the past years when they offered the specials.

this morning when i did get on the disney site, it showed sports not available.
only had music for the special package.

have tried for the last hour to see if i really misread that sports available or not.
i get the server is busy each time i refresh the site.

for me going solo, the package is probably not the best money wise, but i can never turn down a deal.......
i already have table service adr's done as that was a priority for me.
glad i booked that in advance, i can see many table services adrs getting filled more quickly now.

big congrats on all who scored with the new fall package.
it's wonderful that disney can make more peeps happy with this deal.

So excited, just booked our flights and paid our vacation insurance, so we are pretty much set!!!! Woohoo! :cheer2:
Booked our FD package this morning so I'm so excited to have everything in place and finally booked after planning for a year. Just have MNSSHP tickets and Memory Maker to purchase soon and I will be done buying.
Of course then it shifts to planning park days and FP+s haha!

I already had my trip booked but I was able to add FD right when it was offered. For once, being Australian actually worked in my favour. It went live around 6:20pm my time, I think my confirmation email is time stamped 6:40pm as I had to confirm with my friend that she was willing to spend an extra $80 on PH. I'm so happy we were able to add FD and I actually think PH will be useful for us, there are 3 MNSSHP during our stay (we're going to one of them) so now we'll have more flexibility. Next step is ADRs tonight at 8pm Australian time, just hoping for BOG dinner or lunch and 50s Prime Time :)

Last edited:
Just modified my package from Pop to AS Sports. We liked Pop, but we wanted to get another day and keep FD, so we switched. First time staying at Sports and we upgraded to get the DDP for Nov 12-21. I was just wondering if there are any cheerleaders, football or other groups that will be around on our dates?

did you know that if you called at 8:30 this evening to disney, the wait was 2.5 hours.......
yea, i found out the hard way....

i saw the special discount rate was up to 20% on room only bookings for my dates for some of the hotels.

but, was told i could switch my room ressie to pop to get that discount
i declined as i do enjoy Sports better than Pop.
CM told me Pop is available and has plenty of rooms still available.

the CM told me that all the packages and discounted room rates for Sports was gone earlier in the day for my dates there.
his impression is the hotel is at full occupancy (but only for my dates not other time periods)

at the time i talked with him, movies and music is out of rooms too for when i will be there.
guess i was lucky i booked earlier in the month!

Hi Everyone.. I go away for a few days and our thread gets buried, on page 4. Just wanted to pop in and say I am having a marvelous time. The ride in on DME was very quick. They texted me to say my room wasn't quite ready yet early on Monday morning. No problem as I got off the bus and got straight on the MK bus, kingdom bound. Weather has been hot except for Tuesday morning, it poured down rain for hours in the morning mostly. I said "no problem" went to AK and bought a poncho and somehow still got soaked to the bone, lol. But one thing, you can certainly go broke buying mixed drinks here at 10 bucks a pop. And I do love those tropical drinks.

Didn't do my research enough as I found lots of cheerleaders staying at Sports the same time. I guess there is some world cheerleader competition going on. I had requested Touchdown Building ground floor but they put me in the boonies, Hoops #3, 3rd floor, right next to some cheerleaders who let me know they were here at 3:30am in the morning by running up and down the outside hall. Where are the chaperones? But they are gone now so it has been quiet.

Is anyone having difficulty booking the free dining promo online. At first it was telling me no availability at Sports or Music. Now it is just not letting me book anything, saying can't book this offer, system is down. I have been trying to get a ressie for two days. I am thinking if I can't get Sports (will upgrade to the regular plan) I will book Coronado Springs instead.

Take care everyone and see ya soon (lol)
Lisa

Debating between Sports & Music for my week after running the Wine & Dine Half. Loving the reviews & pictures here! This is a tough decision.

Unfortunately they will not have the free dining on Thanksgiving week. I didn't expect it so it's not all that bad. I really wish they would put out a code for fall rooms early. From what I hear, their numbers are down and they need to bring them up quickly.

Hi Everyone.. I go away for a few days and our thread gets buried, on page 4. Just wanted to pop in and say I am having a marvelous time. The ride in on DME was very quick. They texted me to say my room wasn't quite ready yet early on Monday morning. No problem as I got off the bus and got straight on the MK bus, kingdom bound. Weather has been hot except for Tuesday morning, it poured down rain for hours in the morning mostly. I said "no problem" went to AK and bought a poncho and somehow still got soaked to the bone, lol. But one thing, you can certainly go broke buying mixed drinks here at 10 bucks a pop. And I do love those tropical drinks.

Didn't do my research enough as I found lots of cheerleaders staying at Sports the same time. I guess there is some world cheerleader competition going on. I had requested Touchdown Building ground floor but they put me in the boonies, Hoops #3, 3rd floor, right next to some cheerleaders who let me know they were here at 3:30am in the morning by running up and down the outside hall. Where are the chaperones? But they are gone now so it has been quiet.

Is anyone having difficulty booking the free dining promo online. At first it was telling me no availability at Sports or Music. Now it is just not letting me book anything, saying can't book this offer, system is down. I have been trying to get a ressie for two days. I am thinking if I can't get Sports (will upgrade to the regular plan) I will book Coronado Springs instead.

Take care everyone and see ya soon (lol)
Lisa

Glad you are having a good time! I am staying at All-Star Sports for the first time with the free QSDP 08/17-08/29 (Have always stayed at Pop before), is there a way to check if there are sports teams staying there during our stay? If there are I may try to change else where if i cna find a room, but Sprots looks like fun!

Glad you are having a good time! I am staying at All-Star Sports for the first time with the free QSDP 08/17-08/29 (Have always stayed at Pop before), is there a way to check if there are sports teams staying there during our stay? If there are I may try to change else where if i cna find a room, but Sprots looks like fun!

Check your dates here.

https://www.espnwwos.com/events/

If there's an event during your stay, go to the organizations website to see which resorts are offered in their package.

Hi Everyone. Just checking in. I got new neighbors on my side of the hotel. Some loud obnoxious teenage boys. Sorry to say but this may be my last trip at Sports as this is too much. Tonight is my last night and I am glad. As I said in my previous post, where are the chaperones to keep these kids obnoxious behavior at bay? I went to POFQ for lunch today to check the place out. From there I took the boat to DTD and caught the Sports bus back here. Again mistake on my part as the bus was filled with the same loud obnoxious teenagers, but this time a combination of both girls and boys. I am a simple person who enjoys the peace and quiet. I have stayed here at Sports during POP Warner and these kids here now make the POP kids look like angels.

I have always enjoyed my stays at Sports but I think it is time for me to move on.

Does ASSp have an ice cream widow like POP? my son loves getting the build your own sundae at POP.

Anyone have the movie schedule for may?

Movie starts at 8:30 pm by the Surfboard Bay Feature Pool (In case of inclement weather, activities will be moved to the End Zone Food Court)

• Sundays – Big Hero 6
  • Mondays – The Great Mouse Detective
  • Tuesdays – Flubber
  • Wednesdays – The Little Mermaid (See our Ariel page)
  • Thursdays – Planes: Fire and Rescue
  • Fridays – Tinker Bell and the Legend of the Neverbeast (See our Tinker Bell page)
  • Saturdays – GUST VOTE: Tangled or 101 Dalmatians

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter