Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Our mugs automatically were good for two weeks even though our stay was 3 nights. Also, there was a night and morning during our stay that the machines were down. They had a Cast Member serving ice and bottled soda in mugs during the outage.

thanks for the heads up :)

So I went to the dr Tuesday afternoon. I had the beginnings of an ear infection and bronchitis. She put me on antibiotics and an inhaler. I made them aware that I was flying next Monday so she made a follow up appt. this coming Saturday to recheck my ear. I am feeling 50% better this morning. Not coughing as much but it is the ear that worries me.

ear infections are the worse!!

sending pixiedust: that the meds kick in and the ear infection and bronchitis will be a thing in the past.

flying with what you have untreated would make you miserable.
i think you will be fine once you clear up.
if you are feeling half way better right now, you should be so much better when you do leave on monday.

So I went to the dr Tuesday afternoon. I had the beginnings of an ear infection and bronchitis. She put me on antibiotics and an inhaler. I made them aware that I was flying next Monday so she made a follow up appt. this coming Saturday to recheck my ear. I am feeling 50% better this morning. Not coughing as much but it is the ear that worries me.
I hope you feel better soon! Have a great time and please report back after your trip. We'll be staying here in Aug and will be anxious to hear about your trip. Could you let me know how comfortable the beds are. I have arthritis in my back and can't sleep on a really firm bed. I'm thinking of sending down mattress toppers if they are.

disnut, i stayed in touchdown 10 last october and the beds were new by a month.
they were firm but i like them that way.

but, that was 7 months back and surely they have not kept the firmness at this date.

lustergirl, i'm rooting that you feel better real soon!

disnut, i stayed in touchdown 10 last october and the beds were new by a month.
they were firm but i like them that way.

but, that was 7 months back and surely they have not kept the firmness at this date.

lustergirl, i'm rooting that you feel better real soon!
Thank you!!

Good Morning Everyone. Just thought I would update you on how I am feeling. The stuffiness is gone, still a slight cough. But I expect the zpac will take care of that. Started taking Sudafed to help with the ears. So all systems are a go Houston:flower1: I am finally going back "home" after a 3 year hiatus.

sounds like you are going to live......
what an improvement!
i think zpac will knock the cough out of you real soon.

your 3 days is coming up and soon you will be on that plane.

thank you for updating us, i was thinking about you earlier today before i went on the computer.

sounds like you are going to live......
what an improvement!
i think zpac will knock the cough out of you real soon.

your 3 days is coming up and soon you will be on that plane.

thank you for updating us, i was thinking about you earlier today before i went on the computer.

Thanks Mac. I am ecstatic right now and wish Monday was here. At least I got the free dining threads to keep me busy. They are up past 160 pages on the one the restaurant forum.

Good Morning Everyone. Just thought I would update you on how I am feeling. The stuffiness is gone, still a slight cough. But I expect the zpac will take care of that. Started taking Sudafed to help with the ears. So all systems are a go Houston:flower1: I am finally going back "home" after a 3 year hiatus.

I'm so glad you are feeling better! My daughter and I are both recovering from some nasty viruses we caught last weekend. With 8 days to go I'm glad they happened when they did!

I'm so glad you are feeling better! My daughter and I are both recovering from some nasty viruses we caught last weekend. With 8 days to go I'm glad they happened when they did!

hope you recovery completely before your trip begins !

Isn't it crazy how we have a tendency to get sick right before our trip? It couldn't happen like a month beforehand. Thank god for the good drugs they give you, lol.

and thankful for great surgeons.
2013, my appendix ruptured 17 days before my trip.
out of the hospital on the 4th day and still was able to do the motherland

my surgeon had excellent skills...

of course, i would rather have the flu instead of surgery.

good thing is, we only have one appendix.

hope you recovery completely before your trip begins !

Thank you and me too! My DD was just saying today that she is so excited for Disney but she will be even more excited when she has her energy back ;)

Isn't it crazy how we have a tendency to get sick right before our trip? It couldn't happen like a month beforehand. Thank god for the good drugs they give you, lol.

Unfortunately they didn't give us anything. I did take DD to the doctor yesterday but he said it was a virus that takes 10-14 days to run it's course and he wasn't giving antibiotics for it. Which is fine I'm just glad it wasn't strep.

Thank you and me too! My DD was just saying today that she is so excited for Disney but she will be even more excited when she has her energy back ;)

Unfortunately they didn't give us anything. I did take DD to the doctor yesterday but he said it was a virus that takes 10-14 days to run it's course and he wasn't giving antibiotics for it. Which is fine I'm just glad it wasn't strep.

I guess it is better not to be on antibiotic. My dr took one listen to my chest and heard the wheezing and ordered the zpac. I have been chewing gum all day to get the pressure out of my ears. Helps when you blow your nose real hard as well.

Our flight arrives next Sat, May 2nd at 1:15pm, and we'll be using Magical Express. Will we have enough time to check in and get to Winter/Summerland Mini Golf before 4pm?

We just booked at All Star Sports with the free dining offer! We'll be there September 25-October 3. We've never stayed at any of the All-Stars so excited to read through this thread and learn more about the resort!

Got ours booked with Free Dining this morning! So Excited! First time at All Stars Sports, but looking forward to it. Just wanted to try something different, we love Pop but just thought it'd be fun :) Hoping to book a Bounceback for next year when we are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter