The Trip That Almost Wasn't - December '09 (We are BACK!!!! TR to start soon)

Guess what? It is still cold and raining in Pennsylvania. Hope you're having a good time at your grandma's and have fun at Disney World!:goodvibes

Hey, Tat! Your ticker both cracks me up and makes me sad...

Carla -- hope you are having a blast!!

Ok, I AM back. Sorry it's taken me this long to get back on here. I was so grumpy to be home until today that just thinking of coming over here to do my TR was depressing because that solidifies that my trip is over. But, I get to relive it by telling you all about it so and I'm not as grumpy to be home today so I'm hoping to start uploading my pictures to Photobucket tonight. I had 3 cameras with me so I really need to dump the rest of my pictures off of them and get them in order. I promise to get the ball rolling before the end of the week.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that wished us a good trip. :goodvibes

Holy LOOOONG Pre-TR! :lmao:

:rotfl::rotfl: yeah, I blab and change plans a lot so my Pre-TR's tend to drag on and on.

That's what happens when you have a happy overplanner who gets a following ;) :lmao:

Just saw your posts on FB Carla - very cool shots of the Osbourn lights!!!

Aww thanks Mike. I am an over planner for sure :laughing: (even though we did NOT do everything I planned....we almost never do)

Thank ya kindly. :goodvibes

WElcome Back girl

Can't wait to read your report and see all your pics :wizard:

Hi folks. Sorry for the lack of starting my TR. Been crazy with the holidays and all as I'm sure you all understand. I will do my best to at least get this party started before Christmas. Hope everyone is doing well and are ready for Christmas. I am just about. Have one more gift to buy and gift wrapping to do so not too bad.

popcorn:: :hourglass :magnify: :wave: :p

Okay, this is the last holiday you get to use as an excuse - we expect pictures and wonderful tales of magic sometime soon after that or we're gonna come down to your place and make you do a slideshow :lmao:

Carla, Carla, come out come out wherever you are

Look right ----------------->

<-------------------------------- Look Left

No sign of her :rotfl:

I couldn't eat anymore popcorn so I've invited Al in to assist me in giving you a poke

thepoke.jpg

your adoring fans need their TR! :goodvibes :banana: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter