The Trip That Almost Wasn't - December '09 (We are BACK!!!! TR to start soon)

perfect we will still have to make reservations in 2 stages, we are going to be there for a total of 13 days, i wonder if it will see that in our reservation or not...and let me book the whole trip at once.

thanks for all the help

Yeah you will probably have to do it in 2 stages like you said. It will see how long your stay is when you put your reservation # in but the rule is still 180+10 so it will probably be, do it in two stages or wait until the +10 goes to the end of your trip and book all your ADRs at once. Hopefully that makes sense. If it was me I would probably do it that way. Good LUck!

How on earth is this possible!?!?

Dec 3rd Accuweather says a high of 80 and a low of 61 with maybe a pop up shower.

Then Dec 4th (the day we actually arrive at Disney) the high is 64 and the low is 43 with rain!?!? I mean, my God!!! How could it change so drastically!?!? Why on earth is the weather doing this to me!? I'm so upset!

How on earth is this possible!?!?

Dec 3rd Accuweather says a high of 80 and a low of 61 with maybe a pop up shower.

Then Dec 4th (the day we actually arrive at Disney) the high is 64 and the low is 43 with rain!?!? I mean, my God!!! How could it change so drastically!?!? Why on earth is the weather doing this to me!? I'm so upset!

Don't worry girl. I am sure weather will change a few times before we arrive :hug:

Yeah,.....it's changed AGAIN. Have you seen the latest? *sigh*

11 days people!! Chris' parents cancelled on us this weekend for ice so we spent the weekend cleaning and doing laundry. I have all the laundry done. Just need to fold the last load and start putting stuff into suit cases. I'm so not in the packing groove this time. I probably won't pack anything until tuesday or wednesday evening.

Yeah,.....it's changed AGAIN. Have you seen the latest? *sigh*

11 days people!! Chris' parents cancelled on us this weekend for ice so we spent the weekend cleaning and doing laundry. I have all the laundry done. Just need to fold the last load and start putting stuff into suit cases. I'm so not in the packing groove this time. I probably won't pack anything until tuesday or wednesday evening.

I did girl..it stinks

Did you see Orlando? Not as warm now..all in 60s:sad2:

But rather be chilly in Disney, then in NJ :cheer2:

Sorry they cancelled. That stinks girl. Glad you got a lot accomplished at least :laundy:

I have been watching also Carla. It seems to be changing each day. I am hoping that when it is closer to the day, it is a bit better!!!! I can stand the cold (look where I live)...but the rain is a bummer!!

I have been watching also Carla. It seems to be changing each day. I am hoping that when it is closer to the day, it is a bit better!!!! I can stand the cold (look where I live)...but the rain is a bummer!!

LOL I should hope you can stand the cold. PA is brutal with those winters.

Ok so one more day until I leave for Brookville. Here's the weather forecast:

Thurs Nov 26th ~ Rain ~ High 48 ~ Low 32

Fri Nov 27th ~ Rain/Snow ~ High 39 ~ Low 28

Sat Nov 28th ~ Rain/Snow ~ High 42 ~ Low 30

Sun Nov 29th ~ SUN (what's that??) ~ High 47 ~ Low 30

Mon Nov 30th ~ Rain ~ High 46 ~ Low 31

Tues Dec 1st ~ Rain ~ High 46 ~ Low 20

So, at least it's warmer than what I was originally thinking (not by much). But all the rain and clouds are gonna make it feel colder. And all that rain. Almost every single day. Blah! I hate PA weather. But, I get to see my Grandmother and that's what counts. :goodvibes And at least with rain in the forecast I don't have to worry about getting stuck up there.

In other news ~ I don't know if you all remember but I was supposed to work on Dec 2nd and 3rd after getting back from PA and leave after work on the 3rd to go down to my other Grandmother's house before getting to Disney on the 4th. Well, I talked to my Dad about taking the 3rd off completely and he said that is fine. WooHoo!! So now I will only have to work one day when I get back from PA. Hazaaaaa!!!! :yay::yay::yay: Chris is going to try and get the day off too but even if he can't his boss already told him he can leave at lunch time at least so either way we will hit the road earlier than originally planned. I'm glad about that. Getting to my Grandmother's house at midnight was not going to be a treat.

Anyways, just 9 short days and I will be on my way to Florida! I probably won't be on again until we get back from Disney because I need to focus tonight and tomorrow night to get ready for PA so I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and for everyone that is going to WDW the same time as me I hope that you all have a safe and Magical trip! And don't be shy to say hi if you happen to see us at the resort (pop) or the parks! :grouphug:

LOVE the celebration tree!! Very festive. I hope you have a good thanksgiving too Nicole! :goodvibes

Carla -- have fun in PA...hope the weather changes but here in Virginia, we've been having rain the past few days, too.

9 more days to Disney!!!:banana:

Carla -- have fun in PA...hope the weather changes but here in Virginia, we've been having rain the past few days, too.

9 more days to Disney!!!:banana:

Thanks Marsha. Bummer on the bad weather there in VA. I wasn't expecting nice weather in PA. It has only ever been nice once there in November for Thanksgiving that I can remember. Oh well. It will stilll be nice :)

:woohoo::woohoo:

Safe Travels to PA. I hope you have a Great Thanksiving :hug:

MIC............C YOU REAL SOON

KEY.....Y, BECAUSE i LIKE YOU

MOUSE

:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum::mickeyjum:

Safe Travels to PA. I hope you have a Great Thanksiving :hug:

MIC............C YOU REAL SOON

KEY.....Y, BECAUSE i LIKE YOU

MOUSE

:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum::mickeyjum:

Thanks Kelly. I hope you and the family have a great Thanksgiving as well.

And thanks for the song. You are awesome!! That just made me even more excited because I really WILL see you SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks Kelly. I hope you and the family have a great Thanksgiving as well.

And thanks for the song. You are awesome!! That just made me even more excited because I really WILL see you SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks Carla

Can't wait to meet you too :woohoo:

Guess what? It is still cold and raining in Pennsylvania. Hope you're having a good time at your grandma's and have fun at Disney World!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter