The Trip That Almost Wasn't - December '09 (We are BACK!!!! TR to start soon)

Totally understand! :goodvibes

We went basically at the same time and I just started my TR!

But I hope you'll come back soon and start. I love to compare days.

Awww you guys make me feel so special wondering where I am and were my TR is. SO so so so so sorry to keep everyone waiting for SO long. If I had my pictures with me here at work I would start it right now, but I don't. I will work on getting them into photobucket tonight.

So sorry again. Life just gets in the way a lot of times. *sigh* Thanks everyone for being so understanding

And Jamie ~ you totally crack me up! :rotfl:

Awww you guys make me feel so special wondering where I am and were my TR is. SO so so so so sorry to keep everyone waiting for SO long. If I had my pictures with me here at work I would start it right now, but I don't. I will work on getting them into photobucket tonight.

So sorry again. Life just gets in the way a lot of times. *sigh* Thanks everyone for being so understanding

And Jamie ~ you totally crack me up! :rotfl:

What you mean real life interfered???:scared1:

Here I thought I was missing your report already...so I'm glad to hear that I am actually caught up, even though I'm waaaaay behind on DIS.

Yeah, no worries Carla - my trip was back in mid-October and I'm just now up to day 5. We'll still be here when you get the time :goodvibes

Hey guys! I know you're probably so tired of hearing appologies from me. But I really AM sorry. I have some things going on right now that are taking prescience over doing my report here. Not that I don't want to do it, I just can't get my brain into it with what is going on right now. It's nothing serious. I hope you all understand and once everything is back on track I will come back and post about our trip if you all still want to hear about it. In the mean time, I did post all the pictures on my FB if you all are interested in seeing them.

Hey guys! I know you're probably so tired of hearing appologies from me. But I really AM sorry. I have some things going on right now that are taking prescience over doing my report here. Not that I don't want to do it, I just can't get my brain into it with what is going on right now. It's nothing serious. I hope you all understand and once everything is back on track I will come back and post about our trip if you all still want to hear about it. In the mean time, I did post all the pictures on my FB if you all are interested in seeing them.

Focus on what you need to - RL always takes precident over forums. No need to apologize. The FB pics are great btw. I still have to get a bunch of mine up there.

Hang in there! :hug: :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :)

Its okay girl

We will be here whenver you are ready

I loved your pics on FB :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter