• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'THE TRIP' discussion.

Just finished watching The Escape Game episode, and loved watching their enthusiasm, and fact they enjoyed working together so much! I also now DEFINITELY want to try this! :) I also loved seeing
"Klausie" at the end. :)

Just finished watching The Escape Game episode, and loved watching their enthusiasm, and fact they enjoyed working together so much! I also now DEFINITELY want to try this! :) I also loved seeing
"Klausie" at the end. :)

Don't forget to check around locally for similar. NYC alone has 5 different companies with 9 different locations and a very wide array of senarios (I happened to just count for some work team outtings and there was over 52 different "escape room" options..

BTW, science channel has a newer show called race to escape if anyone wants to check it out on their website for clips or try to catch some episodes (I think hulu or netflix might have them). It'll really help you get a basic idea of what an escape room is like and especially handy for those that are wondering if their younger family members would like it or be able to do it.

Don't forget to check around locally for similar. NYC alone has 5 different companies with 9 different locations and a very wide array of senarios (I happened to just count for some work team outtings and there was over 52 different "escape room" options..

BTW, science channel has a newer show called race to escape if anyone wants to check it out on their website for clips or try to catch some episodes (I think hulu or netflix might have them). It'll really help you get a basic idea of what an escape room is like and especially handy for those that are wondering if their younger family members would like it or be able to do it.
Thanx, I did find some stuff in NYC.

Can we talk about JL's hair??? It is so cute! I vote she dresses as Winifred Banks from Mary Poppins for Halloween next year!!!!!!
I definitely liked it the way it was this past week, when she said she was "channeling her inner glamour girl". It looked really nice, I even commented about it in chat.

Did I miss something? Where is today's trip episode? I go on livestream and the date is there but no video. And I go on YouTube but nothing there either.

Maybe just google "dis unplugged" and the trip is available on the actual website. Because it is pre-recorded, it may not be showing up on third party streams asap. ps I watched it earlier this afternoon . . . on the dis unplugged site . . . and it was very good. Horror (careful with the spelling :-)) stories re travel tales!

Maybe just google "dis unplugged" and the trip is available on the actual website. Because it is pre-recorded, it may not be showing up on third party streams asap. ps I watched it earlier this afternoon . . . on the dis unplugged site . . . and it was very good. Horror (careful with the spelling :-)) stories re travel tales!
Just went on the disunplugged website and still nothing. 12/02/15 is listed but not 12/09.

There seems to be a problem with the site. I just tried for you and got "sign in to view this video." and static. So must be a temporary problem with the site. Maybe try again early tomorrow morning? Sorry about that. Obviously tech issues going on. I had no problem this afternoon. And I was late to the party . . . didn't watch until 2 pm ESTD.

How do we feel about Jackie being added to the mix? Change scares me!

But with the exception of Shaun being booted, all the changes they've made to the shows have turned out great.

I hope Steve is gonna stick around longer on the main show (well, Pete said he is, so there's that).

But with the exception of Shaun being booted, all the changes they've made to the shows have turned out great.

I hope Steve is gonna stick around longer on the main show (well, Pete said he is, so there's that).
I think both Jackie and Steve are wonderful additions to the show. Steve seems to have a a wealth of information about a lot of different subjects, and gives great "balanced" reviews, on top of being a prolific writer. Jackie brings such a wonderful smile, positivity, and energy about her, that it's hard not to like her, and smile watching her! :)

I think both Jackie and Steve are wonderful additions to the show. Steve seems to have a a wealth of information about a lot of different subjects, and gives great "balanced" reviews, on top of being a prolific writer. Jackie brings such a wonderful smile, positivity, and energy about her, that it's hard not to like her, and smile watching her! :)
I don't think we've seen enough of Jackie to really know what it will be like, but she is sweet, and as Heide said, she has a lovely smile and an infectious cheerful tone.
I hope she has a wicked side (like Teresa) because I think that would fit well with the group. They're a gorgeous group but have that sarcastic and witty side.

PS. I miss Shaun. You just made me remember all the fun he and Craig had on the Universal show, they're clearly good mates and that shone in the show. But Ryno has filled his shoes nicely, love him too!

Does anyone follow Shaun on Twitter??? Love him on there. And I am so excited for Jackie being on the Trip. Something about her I completely get. I love it when she is on any episode. More Jackie is always a good thing!

There's a bit of a delay in today's show going up. There were some technical difficulties, but they are being fixed and uploaded as I type this. Sorry again!

There's a bit of a delay in today's show going up. There were some technical difficulties, but they are being fixed and uploaded as I type this. Sorry again!
How dare you have difficulties!! I challenge you to a duel!
But seriously, thanks for the update Craig!
Does anyone follow Shaun on Twitter??? Love him on there.
to be honest, I don't "get" the twitter. @imjenilynn tried to teach me earlier this year, but I just cant get into it.

How dare you have difficulties!! I challenge you to a duel!
But seriously, thanks for the update Craig!

to be honest, I don't "get" the twitter. @imjenilynn tried to teach me earlier this year, but I just cant get into it.
I don't "get" it either. I just follow people and laugh at what they post. I can do facebook and message boards, and that is all my "advanced" age can handle. LOL

what's to get? fairly straight forward tbh
In terms of just reading what other post, yeah, there isn't, but then there's re-tweeting, hashtags (which I do get, just don't really utilise) having to @ everyone. gah... all for 160 characters.
It simply has never captured my interest

I don't "get" it either. I just follow people and laugh at what they post. I can do facebook and message boards, and that is all my "advanced" age can handle. LOL
haha, well I'm 29, so I wouldn't call that "advanced age" but its never held much appeal to me.

I also don't have instagram... everyone posts their instacrap to facebook anyway, so I see it there. im not a "photographer", nor do I enjoy being photographed

In terms of just reading what other post, yeah, there isn't, but then there's re-tweeting, hashtags (which I do get, just don't really utilise) having to @ everyone. gah... all for 160 characters.
It simply has never captured my interest

haha, well I'm 29, so I wouldn't call that "advanced age" but its never held much appeal to me.

I also don't have instagram... everyone posts their instacrap to facebook anyway, so I see it there. im not a "photographer", nor do I enjoy being photographed
I joined instagram so I could enter contest. Not that I ever use it. I do follow some Disneyland sites, but that is it. I think I have tweeted a total of 5 messages. Mostly to my sister since she is on that thing constantly. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter