• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'THE TRIP' discussion.

True, though there is so much in the area to explore. I'd like to see them reach more beyond the immediate Disney area. They did that with Bok Tower Gardens and Cocoa Beach. They could also head west to the Tampa area or east to Daytona. I think anything within an hour or so is fair game.
I'd love to see a Kennedy Center review, maybe?

I'd love to see a Kennedy Center review, maybe?
Assuming you mean the Kennedy Space Center (and not the Kennedy Center in Washington DC) Kathy has done a segment on the regular podcast about it. It was a few years ago so maybe its time to re-visit.

Assuming you mean the Kennedy Space Center (and not the Kennedy Center in Washington DC) Kathy has done a segment on the regular podcast about it. It was a few years ago so maybe its time to re-visit.
Yes, I assumed they meant the Space Center when I saw it. That's why I answered the way I did.

Seeing as it's not strictly Disney World, somebody needs to do a segment of the Dis Star Wars viewing for those of us that can't attend.

DisneySteve - Kept forgetting to say - nice shout out to you and your question by JL on last week's show! :) (I was like "I know him!") LOL
Thanks. It surprised me. Jes actually messaged me that afternoon and said "You're the issue!" I had no idea what she meant but it didn't sound good. When she explained that The Issue on the show involved me, I stopped as soon as I could and found that section of the show (I was at work at the time).

Too bad there's no Prizematron for The Trip.

Thanks. It surprised me. Jes actually messaged me that afternoon and said "You're the issue!" I had no idea what she meant but it didn't sound good. When she explained that The Issue on the show involved me, I stopped as soon as I could and found that section of the show (I was at work at the time).

Too bad there's no Prizematron for The Trip.
I aimed for vague shock factor.
I definitely think I delivered!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter