The Tag Fairy DOES exist!

And apparently you can't even bribe the Fairy....

Not with Bacon...

...or Alcoholic beverages....

...Or Shoes....

....Or even custom writen poetry in the Fairy's honor.

Proof positive..TF is a he! :rotfl:

I love all this talk about bribing the tag fairy!!! 12 years and no tag (mostly lurking though).

I love the chocolate covered bacon idea, but I will throw in on a stick. It is fair time around the country and everything tastes better when eaten on a stick!!

Kim

So I was looking up the tag fairy things and found this! Makes me feel better. It makes me feel better to know I am not the only one people don't fell particularily quote worthy. I also just had to share a laugh. Everyone keeps talking about feeding the fairy! I do the Renaissance festivals and took to yelling at the cheesecake on a stick guy that sat outside our booth talking about fairies liking cheesecake. I found myself going "you don't know anything, you don't feed fairies! They BITE!" by the end of faire it became a daily thing. That being said, candied bacon is awesome! My brother's girlfriend makes it. I walked into bippity boppity boutique the other day asking for the fairy godmother in training so I could get the recipe. I think they thought I was insane.

They really do exist...I thought I had a tag fairy sighting at DTD one day..then realized it was just the reflection of the 398409584093 tons of pixie dust floating around the boutique.

You don't have to be new nt to be tagged. I'm old. No tags.

Old too here. Before the crash of '99 old. :faint: :scared: Like, the "dawning of the age of DIS" old! Always a tag'smaid, never a tag . :worried::sad:

PEAZ oh illustrious, omnipotent, omniscient tag-fairy. :worship:

I would so like a visit from the TAG fairy but at last I have not come opon her. i hear Chocalate is the way to her heart but Bacion has been mentioned in a few post here and in others. I guess I must wait for a moment when the fair beleives I am qoute worthy.
I must sit in waiting for the Tag Fairy to apear and grant me a tag of my own.
:surfweb:
:surfweb:

stitchywoman said:
So I was looking up the tag fairy things and found this! Makes me feel better. It makes me feel better to know I am not the only one people don't fell particularily quote worthy. I also just had to share a laugh. Everyone keeps talking about feeding the fairy! I do the Renaissance festivals and took to yelling at the cheesecake on a stick guy that sat outside our booth talking about fairies liking cheesecake. I found myself going "you don't know anything, you don't feed fairies! They BITE!" by the end of faire it became a daily thing. That being said, candied bacon is awesome! My brother's girlfriend makes it. I walked into bippity boppity boutique the other day asking for the fairy godmother in training so I could get the recipe. I think they thought I was insane.

To funny! I need to hear more, maybe it words like this that gets the attention of the TF

:lmao::lmao::lmao: The Tag Fairy has been busy today.

I think she strained her wand arm yesterday! And she's already been spotted today.

You just have to believe and be patient! And post on different boards. The Tag Fairy visits random threads and you never know who will be tagged next.

popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter