• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The State (Georgia) vs Andrea Sneiderman

He has not made a determination of the motion yet. He sounds like a solid judge. He is moving forth, and not playing the game of delaying any further. Do you think he will drop the charge?

I'd hate to see him (the judge) make the State prove a case they say they don't have against Sneiderman, maybe the State intends to file again later.

I'd hate to see him (the judge) make the State prove a case they say they don't have against Sneiderman, maybe the State intends to file again later.

I don't know if they would do it later, but how ever this is concerning that her attorney wants her to be able to socialize with witness's. Sounds like the trial will be streamed no matter if her attorney's like it or not.

The first my sciatica kicked in I could not walk. I rolled out of bed and crawled on my hands and knees to get in the car to ssee the doctor. The neighbors must of thought I was nuts.:rotfl2:

Jury selection starts July 29, Monday morning for charges 4 through 16, charges 1 through 3 (murder related) dismissed.

Geeez, how long is this recess, the judge go to dinner or what?

He has to make a decision today, he is irritated that the state has come in and now says they want to drop those charges. Here he comes.

What happened? I had to go to the door.

He has to make a decision today, he is irritated that the state has come in and now says they want to drop those charges. Here he comes.

What happened? I had to go to the door.

Jury selection starts July 29, Monday morning for charges 4 through 16, charges 1 through 3 (murder related) dismissed.

@BethKaras: It's great to be covering crime stories & trials for @WildAboutTrial as a contributor and senior legal analyst. http://t.co/ygAWg6Yqez

Yay! Love Beth Karas!

I was just coming over to post this

@WildAboutTrial: WAT welcomes our new senior legal analyst and contributor Beth Karas! #WildAboutBeth .@bethkaras http://t.co/EELIDscRqz

I'd love to know the back story as to why she left HLN, glad to see her again.

It seems to me that Beth has down to earth personality. The guy that does the tweeting is the same way. But I am so glad she is there. Better than HLN>

I get what you're saying and somewhat agree, but it's probably more of a who owns what corporation and business ties/contracts since WAT is kinda a cousin to HLN.

I'll still take WAT and Beth Karas over HLN any day. :thumbsup2

Andrea Sneiderman is accused of:

- destroying text messages and a record of telephone calls exchanged between herself and Neuman on the date of the murder

- concealing her romantic relationship with Neuman from police

- concealing her knowledge of Neuman's culpability in the murder

- falsely telling Dunwoody police that she never suspected Neuman was involved prior to December 28, 2010

- denying to police that Neuman was in Longmont, Colorado with her in July 2010

- falsely telling a detective that she made it clear to Neuman that she did not want him to pursue her romantically

- falsely stating in court and to police that she had no knowledge that her husband had been shot prior to her arrival at Dunwoody Prep on November 18, 2010

- falsely testifying that she was not romantically involved with Neuman

- falsely testifying that none of Neuman's feelings for her were ever returned

- falsely testifying that she did not share a hotel room with Neuman in Longmont, Colorado

- falsely testifying that she believed Neuman was in Longmont on business when she was there

- falsely testifying that she did not kiss Neuman while in Greenville, South Carolina

- falsely testifying that she did not immediately report her suspicions of Neuman to police because her mother was concerned for her safety

She has entered a plea of not guilty, with her lawyers issuing a statement saying she "categorically" denies each and "every one of the charges" filed against her.

THANKS, Mare! :thumbsup2

While I was aware some of the bigger charges were dropped last Friday, I totally appreciate you posting the charges that they will be prosecuting her for.

Did anyone see 20/20 on Friday night? It was all about the Sneiderman trial.
It was very good.

To usnuz, I looked all over the Internet and could not find a time for tomorrow.

What is everyone's thoughts on this ANDREA?

For me, I think she is totally guilty of being in on this murder.

There is NO way she did not know what Hemy's plans were. Tons of red flags.

She lied so much.

Doesn't credibility play a HUGE role during a trial?

Also what is HEMY short for ...... I honestly have never heard of that name before.

Yes, thank you Mare for taking the time to figure that out and posting it. I guess I will get up at 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter