• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The State (Georgia) vs Andrea Sneiderman

Her friend also said it. It was the friend that she hugged in the courtroom.
https://www.facebook.com/Andrea.Snei...09847609112487
OK. But the reasons why she possibly said that still stand.
That was what got me she called Tammy and said Rusty had been shot. Then she lied to the police and said she did not know who shot Rusty. All the lies need to be pulled together and then question her. So many back tracks by AS. I don't really believe her.
But those are two different things...knowing (or believing) Rusty had been shot and knowing who did it. How do you know she lied?

Here's another example of "evidence" against her. Why is it so difficult to believe that an innocent person would do this under the circumstances? If the child is safely at the daycare, why wouldn't she leave the child there to deal with whatever needed to be dealt with? Should she have run there hysterical to pick him (her? don't even know) up immediately?
Day 1 3:43 PM - Andrea Sneiderman testified that she learned that her husband had been shot and killed, in the "death room," at Atlanta Medical. Despite having knowledge that her husband had been killed, Andrea Sneiderman left her child at daycare.
So?? And this is evidence of...?

So much still up in the air.
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/229...=default&clipId=9127300#.UfGZV_8Np2o.facebook
There's a gag order in the case so the DA's office said they had no comment on anything. However, sources told CBS Atlanta News Sneiderman's attorneys unveiled some new evidence and that was enough to drop the murder counts.
On Friday, both sides will come together in a hearing to discuss a possible witness.
I bet this is Hemy.
Key factor is how would he know what Rusty's schedule was if Andrea did not give it to him?
I think it would be pretty easy to figure out when Rusty was dropping his child off at daycare. Hemy could have followed him over a period of days. He could have deduced it from conversations with AS without there being a conspiracy. My boss (way back in my working days) knew what daycare my DD went to...it was near his ex-wife's house. And we talked. :confused3 If there was some really private, deep information that Hemy had, I could see it...but not too tough for a murderer to figure out a daycare drop off time, or at least a range to follow the victim.

This is the Adam Kaufman case all over again. :sad2: Shoddy police work, and flimsy evidence.

Maybe the State is trying to get Hemy to change his mind about testifying, but I would think the friend's testimony would be much more credible than his.

Hell, we don't even know if we're going to have a trial to watch next week, do we? :confused3 I wish the prosecutor would make a decision soon.
I can just see Hemy on the stand confirming information with Olivia Newton John and Barry White. :crazy: But hey, maybe he'll come off as credible? Maybe he's taken meds and now his mind is all sorts of normal? :confused3 :p

I wonder if HLN will still air it if there are no murder charges. There aren't any more royal babies to gush over or name, are there? ;)

I would love to hear from these jurors what made them think he mentally ill. Because he heard two voices. I am trying to read everything. Was anything brought out from his past that labels him being mentally ill? I think his wife would know how he was. I would call my ex mentally ill, but no way to prove it. He is a good pathological liar.

OK. But the reasons why she possibly said that still stand.But those are two different things...knowing (or believing) Rusty had been shot and knowing who did it. How do you know she lied?

Here's another example of "evidence" against her. Why is it so difficult to believe that an innocent person would do this under the circumstances? If the child is safely at the daycare, why wouldn't she leave the child there to deal with whatever needed to be dealt with? Should she have run there hysterical to pick him (her? don't even know) up immediately?So?? And this is evidence of...?

So much still up in the air.
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/229...=default&clipId=9127300#.UfGZV_8Np2o.facebook
I bet this is Hemy.I think it would be pretty easy to figure out when Rusty was dropping his child off at daycare. Hemy could have followed him over a period of days. He could have deduced it from conversations with AS without there being a conspiracy. My boss (way back in my working days) knew what daycare my DD went to...it was near his ex-wife's house. And we talked. :confused3 If there was some really private, deep information that Hemy had, I could see it...but not too tough for a murderer to figure out a daycare drop off time, or at least a range to follow the victim.

This is the Adam Kaufman case all over again. :sad2: Shoddy police work, and flimsy evidence.

Sorry it should have read she told Tammy that Numen shot Rusty.

I would love to hear from these jurors what made them think he mentally ill. Because he heard two voices. I am trying to read everything. Was anything brought out from his past that labels him being mentally ill? I think his wife would know how he was. I would call my ex mentally ill, but no way to prove it. He is a good pathological liar.
Good link about the verdict:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/dunwoody-verdict-hemy-neuman-found-guilty/storynew?id=15928911
Sorry it should have read she told Tammy that Numen shot Rusty.
Immediately afterwards?? Or at a later point, when she could have had more time to put things together?

Just heard on local news that the hearing is at 3:00 EST today.

Thanks for the update, reelmom. From what I've read it sounds like the State is definitely gonna drop the murder related charges against her. And if they've scheduled a hearing at 3, well, that's kinda late in the day to start jury selection so it sounds like they'll reschedule too.

Thanks for the update, reelmom. From what I've read it sounds like the State is definitely gonna drop the murder related charges against her. And if they've scheduled a hearing at 3, well, that's kinda late in the day to start jury selection so it sounds like they'll reschedule too.

Clarifying/correcting myself, I forgot jury selection was starting Monday, thought it was today.

Oh, that looks good, but no, my backs's been out for days, haven't mowed. :headache:

Here's Channel 2 streaming

Man, they got some serious white noise for their sidebars.

I am so sorry about your back. I know how you feel.

Using that word smoking gun. This is not a t.v. show. You can kind of hear through it.:lmao:

Put your feet up and relax your back.:thumbsup2

Interesting the judge has the say of weather or not to go forth with the murder charge.

I am so sorry about your back. I know how you feel.

Using that word smoking gun. This is not a t.v. show. You can kind of hear through it.:lmao:

Put your feet up and relax your back.:thumbsup2

Interesting the judge has the say of weather or not to go forth with the murder charge.

Ugh, my back, hate when it surprises me like this.

I wonder if those local channels will livestream this if the murder charges are dropped.

Back on.

Ugh, my back, hate when it surprises me like this.

I wonder if those local channels will livestream this if the murder charges are dropped.

Back on.

I hope so, the feed came from the facebook. Are you ab le to move at all? My back goes into my sciatica. I still have Tramadol for nights. I only take a 1/2. I hate taking them.

I hope so, the feed came from the facebook. Are you ab le to move at all? My back goes into my sciatica. I still have Tramadol for nights. I only take a 1/2. I hate taking them.

After 4 days of not moving, yeah, today is much better. Not moving at all almost makes it worse, I'm sure you know what I mean.

I'm watching Twitter and HLN is saying charges have been dropped and that's not what the judge said, he said he'll take it under advisement.

After 4 days of not moving, yeah, today is much better. Not moving at all almost makes it worse, I'm sure you know what I mean.

I'm watching Twitter and HLN is saying charges have been dropped and that's not what the judge said, he said he'll take it under advisement.

He has not made a determination of the motion yet. He sounds like a solid judge. He is moving forth, and not playing the game of delaying any further. Do you think he will drop the charge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter