The State (Georgia) vs Andrea Sneiderman

Here's the 19 page indictment from July 2012...it's got basically a timeline of events. But I don't seem to be able to page though on my laptop very well. Will have to look on the desktop tomorrow.

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/andrea_sneiderman_indictment.pdf

In this 19 page writ, she confessed to a lady named Tammy that she knew Neman ( sp? ) that he did kill her husband and then told the police she did not know if it was him that killed them. This time line shows them being together and Numan purchasing things. I don't know if Tammy is testifying or not.

Well, I can certainly understand why the State is considering dropping the murder charges now, sounds like they really screwed up. :sad2:

Interesting article , Numan attorneys and prosecution alleged they did have an affair and his wife had texts or emails of it. How could she not be involved. Didn't she erase texts between her and Numan?

Weather or not they can prove it, I think she had a hand in it. But I am wondering if he is claiming insanity to prevent himself from being a witness at her trial.

Weather or not they can prove it, I think she had a hand in it. But I am wondering if he is claiming insanity to prevent himself from being a witness at her trial.
He pleaded insanity at his trial. She hadn't even been arrested or charged.

I wonder if the pre trial hearing will be streamed.

Hey UR did you see the thread about someone's mower breaking down? She hired someone with a zero turn to mow for her. See I told you , you could make money....:rotfl2:

Oh, and about the case. I watched HLN earlier and Mike Brooks and the other bald lawyer guy (I swear, the two of them doing the report together looked like some sort of Daddy Warbucks fan club ;)) ran through some basic facts about the crime, and honestly, it all sounded like they were trying to say things so angrily and forcefully as if to suggest what they were saying was B-I-G evidence. Like with such conviction saying "And she called her boss first instead of calling her husband!" :confused3 She had gotten word that her husband had been involved in an accident and to come to the daycare...why would she call her husband if she's been told, by someone else, that he had been involved in an accident?? Depending on what I was told, I'd think he couldn't answer, esp if he wasn't the one calling me in the first place. And if she was in the car on her way to the daycare, and she was supposed to be working (I don't know if she was supposed to be at work, or had been at work, or what, but...), is it really so suspicious that she'd call her boss to say "I got this call...I'm on my way to..."? :confused3

It reminds me of this case in RI where a guy was convicted of murder, and let out on bail THAT DAY (????) to await sentencing, and he and his wife disappeared that night. Their car was found on a bridge. Investigators swore that they didn't kill themselves (her skull was eventually found in a fishing net...nothing of him), and one of the things investigators kept pointing to when both were still just missing was this BIG fact (in their eyes) that their last meal before disappearing was at a MCDONALD's, and who would eat at McDonald's for their last meal if they really planned to kill themselves? :confused3 Well, you might think that, but it's surely not "evidence" of anything.

So most of what Mike Brooks and mini-Mike said sounded pretty flimsy to me...I'm not talking about what I may or may not think AS said or did...I'm talking about LEGAL evidence and it holding up in court for a conviction. But I really need to catch up with all the info in the first post before next week...there's tons I don't know. Not that HLN doesn't do a superior job relaying facts. :crazy:

And apparently they haven't actually announced dropping the top charges against her, so they could still stand? :confused3

I think it's a big thing that her friend says that Andrea called her on the way to the hospital and said that Rusty had been shot even though the police didn't tell her he had been shot.

I think it's a big thing that her friend says that Andrea called her on the way to the hospital and said that Rusty had been shot even though the police didn't tell her he had been shot.
Did she call a friend too? I'm pretty sure she called her FIL and said that. But, it was (or might have been) on the news/radio that there was a shooting at the day care, and she could have heard that or could claim she heard it, and assumed that it was him. I'm just saying that with all the screw-ups and delays in collecting evidence, there's so much possible evidence (either way) that has been lost, and what they do have might be able to be explained away...at least to the point of reasonable doubt, and that's all they need.

Maybe when she called Hemy, and if her reason was to say she won't be at work (don't know) because something happened to her husband at the daycare, he told her that he had heard there was a shooting there.

Also heard today that Hemy was disappointed about the possible dropping of murder charges, so is he changing his tune about having acted alone?

Did she call a friend too? I'm pretty sure she called her FIL and said that. But, it was (or might have been) on the news/radio that there was a shooting at the day care, and she could have heard that or could claim she heard it, and assumed that it was him. I'm just saying that with all the screw-ups and delays in collecting evidence, there's so much possible evidence (either way) that has been lost, and what they do have might be able to be explained away...at least to the point of reasonable doubt, and that's all they need.

Maybe when she called Hemy, and if her reason was to say she won't be at work (don't know) because something happened to her husband at the daycare, he told her that he had heard there was a shooting there.

Also heard today that Hemy was disappointed about the possible dropping of murder charges, so is he changing his tune about having acted alone?

Her friend also said it. It was the friend that she hugged in the courtroom.
https://www.facebook.com/Andrea.Sneiderman.Trial/posts/309847609112487

Day 3 9:10 a.m.: Citron tells prosecutor she got call from Andrea Sneiderman, saying she was on her way to the hospital and screaming that Rusty Sneiderman had been shot.

I wonder if the pre trial hearing will be streamed.

Hey UR did you see the thread about someone's mower breaking down? She hired someone with a zero turn to mow for her. See I told you , you could make money....:rotfl2:

I may go buy one to make money...:rotfl2:

I saw it and I know that feeling, it's why I bought the new one and she needs to do the same thing. ::yes::

Her friend also said it. It was the friend that she hugged in the courtroom.
https://www.facebook.com/Andrea.Sneiderman.Trial/posts/309847609112487

Maybe the State is trying to get Hemy to change his mind about testifying, but I would think the friend's testimony would be much more credible than his.

Hell, we don't even know if we're going to have a trial to watch next week, do we? :confused3 I wish the prosecutor would make a decision soon.

I saw it and I know that feeling, it's why I bought the new one and she needs to do the same thing. ::yes::

Maybe the State is trying to get Hemy to change his mind about testifying, but I would think the friend's testimony would be much more credible than his.

Hell, we don't even know if we're going to have a trial to watch next week, do we? :confused3 I wish the prosecutor would make a decision soon.

Key factor is how would he know what Rusty's schedule was if Andrea did not give it to him? They are going for the other charges on her. Maybe not murder but the racketeering and perjury.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter