The so-so trip..March madness is at WDW *Updated 7/27* Final thoughts

Great pics. I can't wait to see them in person.
Thanks.
Be sure to take lots of pics. Are you going to try a dole whip with rum?

Love, love, love that you take a gang of pics of the topiaries! I love them all! I also take a boat load of the topiaries! And it makes me :rotfl2: whenever you catch Vinny a good pace in front of you in a pic! My husband does it too :rolleyes2
I try to photograph everything. :lmao:
People need to realize stopping for photos is very important. :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

loving your trip report so far, pics are awesome:wave2:
Thank you.

Thanks for the "heads up" about Peter Pan!!!! I'll have to remember to look up!
:thumbsup2

We noticed Peter Pan! :)

Your day at Epcot looked far less crowded than ours.
You arrived during spring break. I did notice the differenc ein crowds come Saturday before you arrived.

I really want to try Sanaa, hopefully next trip (Fall 2014). Our goal is to go to all new places, I hope I can get hubby to agree to it, he is a little picky at times, I am too but I have gotten more adventurous lately. I'm pretty sure have a steak dish there so I think he will be fine.

Great F&G pics, that's so cool that Peter Pan was up on the roof.

That Peter Pan topiary is so cool!! I wish they had that there year-round (unless they do and I just never noticed before...:rotfl: )

Thanks.
Be sure to take lots of pics. Are you going to try a dole whip with rum?

I try to photograph everything. :lmao:
People need to realize stopping for photos is very important. :rotfl2:

Scott seriously me who has people complain that I take too many pictures not take a lot? :rotfl2: I actually just decided what camera to take with me. That's what happens when you own about 8 cameras.

I have a list of foods to try and the dole whip with spiced rum is on the list. Of course I will have to have it first thing as I am driving and I don't drink and drive. That does mean no drinking around the world. :rolleyes1 You know how much I drink.

I agree about photographing everything and people DO need to realize that is important. I won't have any issues with that this trip. No people to annoy me. :yay:

Your pictures of F&G make me want to get on a plane and leave today! I just adore the topiaries! Just lovely!

CS? - hmmmmmm - I don't think this is the answer, but I absolutely love the qs in Morocco and really think its a big stop above typical quick service food. Waiting to hear about your yummy lunch.

I really want to try Sanaa, hopefully next trip (Fall 2014). Our goal is to go to all new places, I hope I can get hubby to agree to it, he is a little picky at times, I am too but I have gotten more adventurous lately. I'm pretty sure have a steak dish there so I think he will be fine.

Great F&G pics, that's so cool that Peter Pan was up on the roof.
I hope you do someday. We really enjoy it. Hopefully you all will also.
The do have a steak on the menu.
I really liked the Peter Pan.

That Peter Pan topiary is so cool!! I wish they had that there year-round (unless they do and I just never noticed before...:rotfl: )
I do not think so but they should do it year long.

Scott seriously me who has people complain that I take too many pictures not take a lot? :rotfl2: I actually just decided what camera to take with me. That's what happens when you own about 8 cameras.

I have a list of foods to try and the dole whip with spiced rum is on the list. Of course I will have to have it first thing as I am driving and I don't drink and drive. That does mean no drinking around the world. :rolleyes1 You know how much I drink.

I agree about photographing everything and people DO need to realize that is important. I won't have any issues with that this trip. No people to annoy me. :yay:
:lmao:
I am trying to decide if I want to take the big one down to Aruba. Might just take the small pocket one that can go in the water with me.
It is right at the front of the lagoon. Right where Duffy meets people. In that area.
No annoyance is good.

Your pictures of F&G make me want to get on a plane and leave today! I just adore the topiaries! Just lovely!

CS? - hmmmmmm - I don't think this is the answer, but I absolutely love the qs in Morocco and really think its a big stop above typical quick service food. Waiting to hear about your yummy lunch.
:) you should. :rotfl2:
it might be but then it might not be. I will answer tomorrow. I still have to write the update.

Love all the topiary shots! They are just beautiful.
Thank you.

Great pics of the topiarys! They do an awesome job with them!
Thanks.
They really do.

I am loving all the pictures especially the topiaries. We hope to get back to the F&G Festival next spring. I can't wait to see more :goodvibes.

Well, all of this certainly looks very familiar. :) Nice pictures. I am glad you got to go. I am glad I got to go, too. Springtime in Florida revives me. Now we wait until the next trip of the year comes along. Until then, it's work and save and save and work to pay for it. ;)

I am loving all the pictures especially the topiaries. We hope to get back to the F&G Festival next spring. I can't wait to see more :goodvibes.
Thank you.
I hope you do too.

Well, all of this certainly looks very familiar. :) Nice pictures. I am glad you got to go. I am glad I got to go, too. Springtime in Florida revives me. Now we wait until the next trip of the year comes along. Until then, it's work and save and save and work to pay for it. ;)
:rotfl2: Like you had been there in the last few days.
I have 247 days till the next one but I go to Aruba in less than 2 months.

Sorry no update yet. I went to a concert last night of Freestyle and old school music. It was such a blast. Lisa Lisa performed and TKA who are my favorite. It was over 3 hours and just great.

Today we are going to Vinny's nieces for Easter.

I hope all of you celebrating have a wonderful day.

I will update by tomorrow.

Just found your TR and I thought I would join in!!! I am getting braver and braver with each report I post, rather than just lurking around! ;)

We LOVE the margaritas at Studio Catering! We usually put them in our resort mugs and the ice doesn't melt so fast (uh...not sure if that's allowed..oh well!)!

Great topiary pictures!!! :thumbsup2 F&G is one of my favorite times of the year to visit WDW. I haven't been back for 3 years so hopefully next year I can catch it again. I have a funny picture of me near the Lion King topiary...
40649_10150245262890486_1926469_n.jpg

I also enjoyed posing with the characters from Beauty and the Beast...
40299_10150245265530486_26875_n.jpg

Thanks for your updates!! Hope to read more soon!!

This is a great trip report. I am so excited that you got a phone cover for your Samsung Galaxy S3. My daughter and I both have that phone and looked all over Disney for a cover but were not so lucky.

Just found your TR and I thought I would join in!!! I am getting braver and braver with each report I post, rather than just lurking around! ;)

We LOVE the margaritas at Studio Catering! We usually put them in our resort mugs and the ice doesn't melt so fast (uh...not sure if that's allowed..oh well!)!

Great topiary pictures!!! :thumbsup2 F&G is one of my favorite times of the year to visit WDW. I haven't been back for 3 years so hopefully next year I can catch it again. I have a funny picture of me near the Lion King topiary...
40649_10150245262890486_1926469_n.jpg

I also enjoyed posing with the characters from Beauty and the Beast...
40299_10150245265530486_26875_n.jpg

Thanks for your updates!! Hope to read more soon!!
:welcome:
It is always good to post and come out of lurkville. :lmao:
That sounds like a great idea to me. We just sit and people watch. Relaxing time. LOL
It is a great time to visit. It just makes it so colorful.
Great pics.

This is a great trip report. I am so excited that you got a phone cover for your Samsung Galaxy S3. My daughter and I both have that phone and looked all over Disney for a cover but were not so lucky.
:welcome:
I am so shocked I found it. I looked after also for one but nothing. Sorry you didn't find one.

I love the Lion King and Beauty and the Beast topiaries. Can't wait to see them in 11 days!!
Lucky you. Have a magical trip.

After our tour of France we decided it was time for lunch. I knew exactly where I wanted to eat and that is where we headed. Some sights along the way.

So we walked just a little bit more and we were at our destination.

Tangierine Café.

As you can see it was not too busy.

We ordered our food and then went outside to sit down.

What did you have Scott? Good question.

Scott:
Morrocan Kefta Sandwich - Seasoned ground beef, grilled and served with fresh salsa and fries (Spicy Harissa optional) $11.99
With the purchase of each sandwich or platter, add any baklava dessert for only $2.50. This is included in the qs credits on dining plan.
Soda.

Vinny:
Mediterranean Sliders Combo - Three Pita Pockets -- Lamb, Chicken and Falafel, with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumber, and Tahini Sauce. Served with Lentils, Hummus and Tabouleh $14.99
With the purchase of each sandwich or platter, add any baklava dessert for only $2.50. This is included in the qs credits on dining plan.
Soda

Here is a pic of the baklava.

Review:
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S……
For a counter service I was very surprised by how good this meal was. The guys working the counter were so nice and the meal was just so good. Mine had to much bread but it didn’t diminish the meal at all.
Vinny’s was very good he said. I tried the hummus and it was incredible. We will definitely be going back here again in December.

As we were eating see who walked by us.

After our meal we decided to walk around Morocco. Let us stroll.

You can see where we sat here at Vinny is looking at something.

I would like this in my place.

I want this camel.

Then we walked further back.

Then we went into a store.

A book on display. Makes me want to sing songs from Aladdin.

Vinny posing.

Then we walked through another building.

Sorry I forget the names of the buildings.

Looking up.

Then we saw more objects. LOL

Con't....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter