The so-so trip..March madness is at WDW *Updated 7/27* Final thoughts

We liked Kidani, but we'd rather be at Jambo, as well, for having the food court handy. The girls really enjoyed Kidani's water play area.

I know you are looking forward to November! I am looking forward to December. :santa: To me August always seems long, September is a tiny bit better, and October is much kinder and speeds by.

I can barely keep up with trip reports, so I don't even try with pre-trip reports. You know I will be there to hear all about the trip, though, when that time comes. And I love that it will be a report of 14 days! :cool1: That will be something fun to read when it's cold and yucky here. You know how I despise winter. :cold: Dreaming of Disney days to come through your pictures will be a gray day brightener! :thumbsup2

Loved your TR as always Scott! I really enjoyed all your fabulous pictures.

Sorry to hear you weren't a Kidani fan. I do enjoy that resort and I am trying Jambo for 4 nights in October. I hope I love it.

I agree that Pop is a great place to stay. I rarely need a resort stay anymore thanks to having enough DVC points, but that is one of the resorts I missing staying at.

Good luck with your upcoming surgery.

Going to sub to your PTR now! ( can't remember if I did or not)

Loved your TR as always Scott! I really enjoyed all your fabulous pictures.

Sorry to hear you weren't a Kidani fan. I do enjoy that resort and I am trying Jambo for 4 nights in October. I hope I love it.

I agree that Pop is a great place to stay. I rarely need a resort stay anymore thanks to having enough DVC points, but that is one of the resorts I missing staying at.

Good luck with your upcoming surgery.

Going to sub to your PTR now! ( can't remember if I did or not)
Thanks.
It just doesn't feel Disney to us. Not sure why. :lmao:
We do not have enough points so we still need a resort. :sad:
Thank you.
:thumbsup2

Scott keep us posted on your surgery !!!
Will do on the pre tr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter