The so-so trip..March madness is at WDW *Updated 7/27* Final thoughts

Great pictures!! We enjoy the GMR. It has a wonderful accessible ride vehicle. I am happy you finally got to see the cowboy side. Can't wait to read more.

I was so glad to see that you had started on this new report. I love reading about your adventures, and love that your a New Yorker also! We're from Staten Island, by way of Jersey :cool1:.Can't wait to hear about the rest of this trip, we have a little over 50 days until our visit back to the World.

I'm here! I'm so glad you got the cowboy version! I can't remember if I ever saw that one. The GMR bores me, I think it needs updating badly.

I love that you always take pictures from the airplane. I'm too afraid to fly so that's the only way I can see what it looks like from there! :rotfl2:
:welcome:
Glad to see you. It does need updating. They should put newer classics in there and some Pixar stuff. Or some Disney classics.
You should fly and see if you like it. You are close to Disney the flight shouldn't be too long. The worst is take off but after that it is fine.

I have only seen the Cowboy scene once and did like it more than the ganster scene. Glad you finally got to enjoy it.
:thumbsup2 I am so happy we saw it.

Yay for finally getting to see the cowboy scene! I guess that we've been lucky and have gotten both the cowboy and the gangster several times. Your pictures turned out great! I can never get good pics in the movie ride.
:cool1:
We are not so lucky. :rotfl2: just glad we finally got it.
Thanks. It is a work in progress on learning to take pics in there.

Well you finally saw the cowboy!!! :cool1: I like that one too. Have to agree with the Wizard of Oz section being the best of the ride!!! :thumbsup2
:thumbsup2 I did am happy.

Hi Scott! I'm the one that introduced myself at the pool on Sunday. :wave2: I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip!
I was hoping you would stop by and say hello. it was so great meeting you (this story will be coming later in the trip for others reading this).
It was a good rest of the trip. Hope you all had a magical trip.

I told you the cowboy scene exists!!!! :laughing: Glad you finally got to see it for yourself!
I didn't believe. :lmao:

Great pictures!! We enjoy the GMR. It has a wonderful accessible ride vehicle. I am happy you finally got to see the cowboy side. Can't wait to read more.
Thanks.
Vinny loves the ride I just find it, EH!

Nice pics! And -- Woo Hoo! You got to see the cowboy scene!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:
Thank you. :cheer2:

I was so glad to see that you had started on this new report. I love reading about your adventures, and love that your a New Yorker also! We're from Staten Island, by way of Jersey :cool1:.Can't wait to hear about the rest of this trip, we have a little over 50 days until our visit back to the World.
Always nice to see fellow NYer's following along.
Those 50 days are going to fly till about 5 then drag. :rotfl2: It is how it always goes.
We were going at the end of May but canceled as I have another place I am going now. I think December is our next trip. :sad:

I'm in! A little late, but definitely in for this one. No pictures right now, so I think I'll read later today. Looking forward to it!

I'm in! A little late, but definitely in for this one. No pictures right now, so I think I'll read later today. Looking forward to it!

Glad to see you here.

After our visit to the movies we walked a little bit. Shall we start our tour.

Vinny wanted a pic in the car.

We did go into Writers Stop but I could not find anything I wanted in there so we left in search of something.

I love Good Morning America. Such a fun cast.

Next we saw the Streets of NY.

As you can see in the next pic there were no crowds here.

I would use them. LOL

This is not correct but anyway.

Looking back at where we were.

I love this sign. It just sounds so New Jersey. LOL. I think I have lost my NJ accent.

All of this walking around made us thirsty. LOL. Vinny suggested we have a drink. Who am I to argue.

I of course had to have a Margarita.
Grand Margarita - with Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila and Grand Marnier blended on the rocks $9.75

Vinny had a Pinot Grigio. I have no pic of his wine.
Wine by the Glass $6.95

The amount was $17.79

I would say by the time stamps we sat there for ½ hour just drinking and people watching. After we finished we moved on.

The Army men were just coming out.

Then I looked over and saw the Jack Sparrow show was getting ready to start.

Basically you go in and they tell you the story of Jack Sparrow. I will just say we both hated it and when we walked out we were asking why we did it. You stand the entire time which is actually short. The wait to get inside is longer than the show.

Here are some of the pics I took.

Then Jack Sparrow makes an appearance.

Then it is over. A waste of time in my opinion.

I think this is a good place to stop.

Up next,

I buy something and dinner.

Thanks for the heads up on this attraction. My whole crew would be tight if we had to stand through this.

Thanks for the heads up regarding Jack Sparrow, the Narnia exhibit was a waste of time also. I know I have a New Yawker accent :rotfl2:

I wanted to get to Jack Sparrow during the last trip.......guess I'm lucky I didn't get there! Yes, Narnia was a waste too!!!

Cool pictures from the Jack Sparrow attraction. Too bad it was a bust. I might check it out anyway.

All of your pictures look great. It looks like an awesome day and is it wrong that I really want that margarita at 10:30am? :rolleyes1

Okay. So it didn't take me long to get caught up. :thumbsup2

We ended up doing TGMR as well even though it bores me. But I hadn't done it in 4 years so it was kind of fun doing it again. And of course we got the gangster! I think I've had the cowboy once. And The Wizard of Oz part is my favorite too! :)

I'm kind of glad you said Jack Sparrow was a waste of time. We were going to try to do it, but the wait was too long and we needed to make American Idol Experience. Oh well.

Thanks for the heads up on this attraction. My whole crew would be tight if we had to stand through this.
Your welcome. maybe if it is pouring out I would say slip in.

Thanks for the heads up regarding Jack Sparrow, the Narnia exhibit was a waste of time also. I know I have a New Yawker accent :rotfl2:
Your welcome. I never saw Narnia but if it is like this then I am lucky. :rotfl2:

I wanted to get to Jack Sparrow during the last trip.......guess I'm lucky I didn't get there! Yes, Narnia was a waste too!!!
Yes you were. :rotfl2: It was just nothing.

Thanks for the heads up on that. I agree, Narnia exhibit wasn't worth the time either.
They need to make a ride or something there.

Cool pictures from the Jack Sparrow attraction. Too bad it was a bust. I might check it out anyway.

All of your pictures look great. It looks like an awesome day and is it wrong that I really want that margarita at 10:30am? :rolleyes1
yes you should and then thank me for the warning. :rotfl:
Oh no time is wrong in my eyes for a margarita.

I'm here and you've already posted a ton! I have some catching up to do. :)

Okay. So it didn't take me long to get caught up. :thumbsup2

We ended up doing TGMR as well even though it bores me. But I hadn't done it in 4 years so it was kind of fun doing it again. And of course we got the gangster! I think I've had the cowboy once. And The Wizard of Oz part is my favorite too! :)

I'm kind of glad you said Jack Sparrow was a waste of time. We were going to try to do it, but the wait was too long and we needed to make American Idol Experience. Oh well.
:rotfl2: That is good.
When we get to the the Wizard of Oz part I want to get out and go down the yellow brick road on foot. :lmao:
AI is a better choice, more entertaining.

We are really fans of the Pirate movies. Actually, I don't think we've watched any of them:confused3 I don't know why? I guess my kids have never been interested.

I really think TGMR needs an update. Maybe the scene from The Alien needs to go..... The Wizard of Oz is my favorite part!:goodvibes

Looking forward to reading the rest of your report.

We are really fans of the Pirate movies. Actually, I don't think we've watched any of them:confused3 I don't know why? I guess my kids have never been interested.

I really think TGMR needs an update. Maybe the scene from The Alien needs to go..... The Wizard of Oz is my favorite part!:goodvibes

Looking forward to reading the rest of your report.

The movies are good. Long but good.

I like the Alien part but I love those movies. I just think it needs newer movies put in.

Thanks.

I have got to remember to comment when I read along.

I got to see the Cowboy side a couple of trips ago and it really was a nice change. I do like GMR though. It's a pleasant AC ride in the summer when it's HOT!!! I still think the witch in the Wizard of Oz scene reminds me of Amy Farrah Fowler.

Vinny really does like to have his picture taken with cars. :rotfl2:

I will probably see the Pirates attraction once just to say I saw it. Narnia was a waste to except that you got to see Prince Caspian. Now if they added a Jack Sparrow meet n greet it would be worth the time.

Think I am all caught up now.

We finally got a bank robber version of TGMR last time! I much prefer that to the gangster scene... yeah, set things on fire and I like it! Great photos!

So you're saying that the subway at DHS is not authentic? :rotfl2: California girl here so I have no clue!

We noticed the Pirates attraction this last trip but passed it by... perhaps a wise choice? I'm not a huge Pirates fan so I could take it or leave it.

I have got to remember to comment when I read along.

I got to see the Cowboy side a couple of trips ago and it really was a nice change. I do like GMR though. It's a pleasant AC ride in the summer when it's HOT!!! I still think the witch in the Wizard of Oz scene reminds me of Amy Farrah Fowler.

Vinny really does like to have his picture taken with cars. :rotfl2:

I will probably see the Pirates attraction once just to say I saw it. Narnia was a waste to except that you got to see Prince Caspian. Now if they added a Jack Sparrow meet n greet it would be worth the time.

Think I am all caught up now.
:rotfl2: I always write in word then copy it over.
it is a nice change. :lmao: don't you insult Amy like that or Blossom whomever you remember.
You can meet Jack in MK.

We finally got a bank robber version of TGMR last time! I much prefer that to the gangster scene... yeah, set things on fire and I like it! Great photos!

So you're saying that the subway at DHS is not authentic? :rotfl2: California girl here so I have no clue!

We noticed the Pirates attraction this last trip but passed it by... perhaps a wise choice? I'm not a huge Pirates fan so I could take it or leave it.
It is better than the gangster for sure.
Trust me. It is not accurate. :lmao:
I love Pirates but not that.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter