The snow is here!

wickesy

<font color=royalblue>Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love y
Just looking out of my window and there is some light snow blowing around out there, it's not settling though. I'm staying indoors where it's nice and warm. :goodvibes

Oh no...I really hope it doesn't come here! I am so cold today.

Nope, none here in Datchet, just v. cold. Apparently it's supposed to hit us this evening/tomorrow and I need to go into London tomorrow - oh joy

Just watched our local news & they think we will get it tomorrow! With somewhere between 5 + 10 cms! :headache:

I am not leaving the house until it has all gone! :sad2:

nothing here, I have a very grumpy hubby he loves the snow :confused3

Well we have had 3 flakes, I know that because I counted them:rotfl2: Its blowing a gale though, and the temp has really dropped, so wouldnt surprise me if we get some tonight/tomorrow.:sad2:

Had a few light flaks about 45 minutes ago, then bright sunshine now clouding over and getting very dark!

Claire ;)

We have a beautiful sunny day up in the north of scotland. The wind is cold but it looks lovely

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter