The snow is here!

Oh got a few flakes flying through the air!

Claire ;)

We've had a few light showers here in Essex but it won't be until overnight that we are expected to get any significant snowfall. Tomorrow our prediction is for heavy snow and the same on Tuesday.

I really hope it doesn't snow - I've got two really bust days at work coming up with a major event going on and could do with the roads being clear. Sorry to anyone hoping for snow but I hope it stays away :goodvibes

We have had snow flurrys on and off for a couple of hours now here in Warrington:)

we had a full on blizzard in Kent for about an hour and a half, it's only just stopped. It's laying on the grass but that's about it... I've got to get back up to Newcastle later so I hope it doesn't effect Gatwick!!

keeps snowing off and on here in Stourbridge, went out for lunch and the gritters were out! Let the fun begin.....

We've had a sprinkling but it didn't last long.

DS has his birthday next week so I know we had blizzards this time of year in 1991. I was in hospital with a new baby and no visitors as our families aren't local and it wasn't safe to drive too far.

I hope we don't get that much snow this week.

We had a bit lay but it is sunny now. They forecast more this evening:cheer2:

The skies are just entirely grey and the snow has decided to come again, only this time it's the type of snow that lays, everything is white already and it's only be snowing for about 10minutes!!

We've had tons, well 1-2 inches, and went sledging :yay: It stopped for several hours and the sun came out but has just started again :yay:

015-1.jpg

017-2.jpg

And some snow angels
025-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter