The Sea Witch Stole My Voice! Our Two Week Land and Sea Adventure! COMPLETE 4/12

No kidding, glad to know all those worshipers dollars are going to a good use. ;)

I think we need to start the church of Lessa's trip reports. :thumbsup2 All money goes to all followers of this TR for future trips. :lmao:

P.S Please don't take offense anyone who is very religious. I'm j/k. :)

Well Lessa I already read it so to bad to sad you others !!!:lmao:

I started my 2010 PTR !! Lokk for the Hot Italian Grannies !!!!:lmao:

:rotfl:

Other than the annoying girls the trip sounds great, can't wait to read what you did on the island :goodvibes

Yes, the girls were VERY annoying, makes me wonder how annoying my brothers and I sound when we have our ridiculous discussions and arguments. :lmao:

I think we need to start the church of Lessa's trip reports. :thumbsup2 All money goes to all followers of this TR for future trips. :lmao:

P.S Please don't take offense anyone who is very religious. I'm j/k. :)

:rotfl: Sounds perfect! I cold use some donations, I am itching to book a trip.

Lessa must be busy or sleeping !!!:lmao:

I can't wait to be "annoyed " by the Bros !!!!:goodvibes

Did ya find my "HOT ITALIAN" Lessa did !!!!

All loaded onto the buses it was time for a mini-island tour before we made our way to our ultimate destination.

D11112.jpg

D11113.jpg

D11114.jpg

D11115.jpg

The air on the island was perfumed with a lovely floral scent that delighted the senses. It was not too strong to bother people who are sensitive to smells, it was just right. It smelt like heaven and it was so nice to just breathe it in, exactly how the air on a tropical island should smell.

D11116.jpg

D11117.jpg

D11118.jpg

D11119.jpg

D11120.jpg

D11122.jpg

D11123.jpg

D11124.jpg

D11125.jpg

D11126.jpg

D11127.jpg

D11128.jpg

D11129.jpg

D11130.jpg

D11131.jpg

D11132.jpg

D11133.jpg

D11134.jpg

D11135.jpg

D11136.jpg

D11137.jpg

Click here to continue

D11138.jpg

D11139.jpg

D11140.jpg

D11141.jpg

D11142.jpg

This was the nicest house we saw in Spanish Town, the rest of the houses were very poor looking, It really makes you appreciate what you have.

D11144.jpg

There was livestock walking freely all over the island. Most of the time it was chickens and roosters but we also saw the random goat. For some reason I just found it so amusing to see a chicken strolling down the road and it made me giggle like crazy every time I saw one, you can definitely tell I am city girl from the amusement I get at seeing a simple chicken.

D11145.jpg

D11146.jpg

One of the churches

D11148.jpg

D11149.jpg

D11150.jpg

D11151.jpg

D11152.jpg

The school

D11153.jpg

The island tour lasted about 30 minutes and then they dropped us off at our destination where we would be spending the rest of the morning/early afternoon.

Click here to continue

Looks absolutely gorgeous! I would have been amused by the chicken too except that I was eating a chicken breast at the exact time I read it. I hate thinking about what I am eating.:stir:

Those cacti (is that the plural?) are really cool! I'd love to have some of them growing randomly in my yard!

Yep cacti is the plural of cactus, thank you four years of Latin class! :lmao:

Beautiful pics Lessa. I have to admit, the random chickens would have made me laugh hysterically also.

Glad it is not just me. We had a chicken encounter later on that had me rolling.

Did you think of CArrie and TE when you saw the goats and chickens:lmao:

The school looked like it was pretty nice, but some of those houses would have made me sad:sad2:

So where ya going????popcorn::

Did you think of CArrie and TE when you saw the goats and chickens:lmao:

The school looked like it was pretty nice, but some of those houses would have made me sad:sad2:

So where ya going????popcorn::

:rotfl: Can't help but think of those two when it comes to farm animals. :laughing:

You will just have to wait until the next update to find out. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter