The Sea Witch Stole My Voice! Our Two Week Land and Sea Adventure! COMPLETE 4/12

Looks like a nice excursion! It looks really cloudy--did it rain?

I am so excited about the Disney Dream!! My TA sent me an e-mail all about it!!

The Baths look awesome !!!
The new ship sounds very interesting Jordan should hear about it for 2010 !!!

Now if won the Lotto mmmmm !! Pay of all our debts , new house possibly in Florida !!! New cars and of course LOTS of Disney vacations !!

The Baths look awesome !!!
The new ship sounds very interesting Jordan should hear about it for 2010 !!!

The new ship isn't out until 2011 and then another new ship comes out in 2012. I know that he is planning on a cruise for 2012 for the big birthday trip so hopefully one of them will do longer itineraries as they were looking at doing a week long cruise. Right now the Dream is only set to do 3,4 and 5 night cruises.

The new ship isn't out until 2011 and then another new ship comes out in 2012. I know that he is planning on a cruise for 2012 for the big birthday trip so hopefully one of them will do longer itineraries as they were looking at doing a week long cruise. Right now the Dream is only set to do 3,4 and 5 night cruises.

The Kids would love a cruise on the new ship :love:Lottery where are you?????:rotfl2:

Good job you wore good shoes for that trail it looks as though you needed them and wow those bolders are huge!

If I lived near NY I would have been able to go to the DCL thing yesterday, 5 of my Moms Panel friends were there and said it was great!

The Stitch Interactive thing sounds like it is going to be really cool! Jimmy loves Stitch ::yes::

The Baths look beautiful:thumbsup2.

holy bolders batman, those things were huge, did they roll down a hile from a mountain and just land there, i wonder where they came from

i might have missed it if you already said it.

:lmao: First thing I would do is pay off all the debts anybody in the family may have. Then I would buy a nice house, nothing too big or fancy but something comfortable and I would also buy us each a car. Then I would probably donate some money to a charity and invest some. The rest I would use to travel. It sure would be great to never have to think/worry about money again. :cloud9:

I would do the same!! I might start a business or something, doing something I love like photography so I could make even more money off a hobby (I'd might get bored just spending money all the time :rotfl:) and then save to completely pay for Landon's college and such.

The Disney Dream sounds so cool!! I wish they were doing the longer cruises though, because that's what I really want to do! Oh well...guess I'll just have to schedule more for when they do have longer ones! Oh darn! :lmao:

The Baths look so great! That's beautiful! I'm excited to see the other beach!! I also wonder where those rocks came from!! They are insanely massive!! :eek:

Wow, Lessa, I'm impressed! Those pictures are awesome! I'm excited to get to the next part, as I'm interested as to why you can't wear shoes in the "caves"!

Isn't the Dream going to be fabulous! I thought the same thing about the Aquaduck...I'm SO excited that they are finally adding something for the adults. I was totally WOW'ed by what I saw yesterday!!

Good job you wore good shoes for that trail it looks as though you needed them and wow those bolders are huge!

If I lived near NY I would have been able to go to the DCL thing yesterday, 5 of my Moms Panel friends were there and said it was great!

How lucky for them! I would love to go to a Disney event like that.

The Stitch Interactive thing sounds like it is going to be really cool! Jimmy loves Stitch ::yes::

The Baths look beautiful:thumbsup2.

Pretty much everything on the new ship looks really cool. All I wonder is how high the prices are going to be to sail on it. :laughing:

holy bolders batman, those things were huge, did they roll down a hile from a mountain and just land there, i wonder where they came from

i might have missed it if you already said it.

Well back a long time ago the area was volcanic and the giant boulders are a result of that. They have eroded down over time to what we see today.

The Disney Dream sounds so cool!! I wish they were doing the longer cruises though, because that's what I really want to do! Oh well...guess I'll just have to schedule more for when they do have longer ones! Oh darn! :lmao:

Well hopefully the ship that is due in 2012 will take over the longer cruises. I wonder what they will do with the Magic then? Maybe they will keep it in Europe permanently?

The Baths look so great! That's beautiful! I'm excited to see the other beach!! I also wonder where those rocks came from!! They are insanely massive!! :eek:

See above ;)

Wow, Lessa, I'm impressed! Those pictures are awesome! I'm excited to get to the next part, as I'm interested as to why you can't wear shoes in the "caves"!

Isn't the Dream going to be fabulous! I thought the same thing about the Aquaduck...I'm SO excited that they are finally adding something for the adults. I was totally WOW'ed by what I saw yesterday!!

Well there is nothing preventing you from wearing shoes but it is suggested that you don't. You will see why. ;)

Nice update! What I wouldn't do to be laying on one of those sailboats!!!!

Me too!

I figured you all might be interested in seeing the concept art for the new cruise ship, Disney Dream:

disney-dream-cruise-ship.png

One of the kid's clubs

disney-dream-cruiseship-3Oceaneer_L.jpg

Teen Lounge

disney-dream-cruiseship_TeenLounge.jpg

Animation Room

disney-dream-cruiseship-animator_ro.jpg

The stunning atrium, absolutely gorgeous!

disney-dream-cruiseship-ATRIUM.jpg

Cityscapes Lounge

disney-dream-cruiseship-cityscapes.jpg

Animator's Palate

disney-dream-cruiseship-Disney_Open.jpg

Enchanted Garden, one of the new restaurants. It is inspired by the gardens at Versailles. The ceiling changes according to the time of day so at night you will eat "under the stars" and during the day it will be a sunny garden scene.

disney-dream-cruiseship-Enchanted_-.jpg

disney-dream-cruiseship-Enchanted_D.jpg

Nursery themed after Small World

disney-dream-cruiseship-i-small_wor.jpg

Tween Lounge

disney-dream-cruiseship-J_TweenSpac.jpg

Media Lounge

disney-dream-cruiseship-MediaLounge.jpg

Palo

disney-dream-cruiseship-Palo_w_Gues.jpg

Champagne Lounge

disney-dream-cruiseship-PearlChampa.jpg

Pixie Hollow/Kid's Club

disney-dream-cruiseship-Pixie_Hollo.jpg

Salon

disney-dream-cruiseship-rainforest.jpg

Royal Palace restaurant

disney-dream-cruiseship-Royal_Palac.jpg

The water coaster

disney-dream-cruiseship-Slide_Hero.jpg

Verandah Room

disney-dream-cruiseship-Stateroom_C.jpg

Porthole Room

disney-dream-cruiseship-Stateroom_H.jpg

Inside Room with Virtual porthole

disney-dream-cruiseship-Stateroom_I.jpg

Suite

disney-dream-cruiseship-Suite.jpg

Teen Lounge

disney-dream-cruiseship-TeenLounge.jpg

Treatment Room at the spa

disney-dream-cruiseship-Treatment_R.jpg

disney-dream-cruiseship-view.png

I completely forgot about this, remember I cheated.
This is like going back to a really great book I read.
What was the temperature that day at the Baths.

After I posted I saw you put pictures up of the new Disney cruise ship.
Do you think it will be too large?
When we did a Meet/Mingle-hosted by Cruise Critc on our cruise,
some people were complaining that the cruise ship was more like a city,
and way to many people.
With over 1200 rooms and at least 2 to a room if not more,
that is already over 2400 people.
I don't know what to think, because I only did one cruise, and I didn't feel over crowded.

I completely forgot about this, remember I cheated.
This is like going back to a really great book I read.
What was the temperature that day at the Baths.

It was nice and warm, not too hot due to the clouds.

After I posted I saw you put pictures up of the new Disney cruise ship.
Do you think it will be too large?
When we did a Meet/Mingle-hosted by Cruise Critc on our cruise,
some people were complaining that the cruise ship was more like a city,
and way to many people.
With over 1200 rooms and at least 2 to a room if not more,
that is already over 2400 people.
I don't know what to think, because I only did one cruise, and I didn't feel over crowded.

Nope, I don't think it will be too big. The Magic and Wonder are fairly small ships compared to the other cruise ships out on the seas these days. Sure the Dream will be bigger than the Magic and Wonder but it will still be smaller than most of the mega-ships. I also think that DCL handles the human traffic on the ship very well, I never felt crowded on the cruise and with even more areas to play around in on the new ship I think the feel will still be the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter