THE RETURN of THE WHATLEYS MAY 21-30. Our trip is done, now time for the TR :(

Glad to hear that everything arrived! How exciting...Danny said he wanted to decorate this weekend...we won't do the tree until the first weekend in Dec (Danny has to have a real tree-- which is a pain cause I'm allergic to pine :rolleyes1:
I bought my last shower curtain set from Bed, Bath, and Beyond on sale with a 20% coupon. I also like the bath stuff that JC Penny's carries and they are always putting things on sale this time of year and in January!

I posted several receipes on my thread for you! hope it helps if you need more or something else say the word! I just thought of two more dishes...

:wave2: Connie

Dana, here is the other two receipes...

jambalaya casserole: 2 cans of french onion soup, 1 can rotel, 2 cans mushroom soup ,1# sausage, 1# (chicken, cooked shrimp, or crawfish), 4 cups rice, 1 stick butter
combine all ingriedents (sp) cover with foil, bake at 350 for about 30-40 min /stir half way...done when all liquid absorbed and rice is cooked! I need to dbl check the rice amount!

pasta alfredoone can of mushroom soup, can of chicken broth,pint of half and half, 1/2 blk pepper cheese, sm blk velvetta, (cooked meat of choice-shrimp, chicken, crawfish, carbmeat or all )stick of butter, sm onion, 2 tbs minced garlic, green bell pepper, two tomatoes, frozen brocolli, cauliflower, carrots(I use the mixed bag ---ONE bag all three veggies)and boiled pasta of your choice (we use bowtie or rigatoni)
in a sauce pan saute onion in butter, add 2 tbs of flour (cook like you would a blonde roux),add garlic, bellpepper,and veggies,broth, bring to boil bring down to a simmer add tomatoes, melt in cheese, add half & half heat and mix pasta! viola!!

Glad to hear that everything arrived! How exciting...Danny said he wanted to decorate this weekend...we won't do the tree until the first weekend in Dec (Danny has to have a real tree-- which is a pain cause I'm allergic to pine :rolleyes1:
I bought my last shower curtain set from Bed, Bath, and Beyond on sale with a 20% coupon. I also like the bath stuff that JC Penny's carries and they are always putting things on sale this time of year and in January!

I posted several receipes on my thread for you! hope it helps if you need more or something else say the word! I just thought of two more dishes...

:wave2: Connie

I am going to look at their sites tomorrow. Sleeping pill is starting to make me goofy.......lol. I really want to make the bathroom look good. I have thought about doing a flip flop theme, but I think it would get old quick. I have looked at some floral stuff, but it is the bathroom Tyler, Amanda and Dallas use the most and I know the boys don't really want a real flowery bathroom. So I am looking for a theme/color that we could all live with, maybe chocolate and blue?

I love the recipes too!!!
Hi Dana! Hope you're having a good night! :yay:

Thanks Leanne, I am getting sleepy. I had to bake brownies for our Thanksgiving lunch at work tomorrow so I am give out. I can hear my Mickey pillows calling my name :lmao:.
Dana, here is the other two receipes...

jambalaya casserole: 2 cans of french onion soup, 1 can rotel, 2 cans mushroom soup ,1# sausage, 1# (chicken, cooked shrimp, or crawfish), 4 cups rice, 1 stick butter
combine all ingriedents (sp) cover with foil, bake at 350 for about 30-40 min /stir half way...done when all liquid absorbed and rice is cooked! I need to dbl check the rice amount!

pasta alfredoone can of mushroom soup, can of chicken broth,pint of half and half, 1/2 blk pepper cheese, sm blk velvetta, (cooked meat of choice-shrimp, chicken, crawfish, carbmeat or all )stick of butter, sm onion, 2 tbs minced garlic, green bell pepper, two tomatoes, frozen brocolli, cauliflower, carrots(I use the mixed bag ---ONE bag all three veggies)and boiled pasta of your choice (we use bowtie or rigatoni)
in a sauce pan saute onion in butter, add 2 tbs of flour (cook like you would a blonde roux),add garlic, bellpepper,and veggies,broth, bring to boil bring down to a simmer add tomatoes, melt in cheese, add half & half heat and mix pasta! viola!!

I am going to try these too. The jambalaya casserole sounds soooooooo good, you are making me hungry.

Wow...I am back and you are going again! So jealous. We want to plan a trip for 10 year in 2011, but that will depend on baby #3 and if it happens or not. Plus we need a room for 5??? Can't wait to keep reading!

Hope you are doing well Dana. Still no word from Dr. Left message for him today.

Doing good Ginny, I'm so glad you got the good news. I have been keeping you in my prayers. I know that God can do all things for all people, but for someone as sweet and wonderful as you, HE has more plans.

Wow...I am back and you are going again! So jealous. We want to plan a trip for 10 year in 2011, but that will depend on baby #3 and if it happens or not. Plus we need a room for 5??? Can't wait to keep reading!

:dance3::cool1:AMBER:cool1::dance3:. I'm glad you are here!!!! I'm excited about the trip, I would live there if I could :cloud9:. An anniversary trip is fun. We had a good time in September well, until we got Swine flu. Baby #3? How exciting. I love having three kids. I would have had more if it were up to me. I love having a big family. A family of 5 can stay at POR, but until the baby turns 3 you can still stay in a room at one of the value resorts. The baby can sleep in a pack-n-play. I'm glad you are here :hug:.

Hi Dana
Just a quick note to say hi and see whats new!

Hey, Mary not much happening. I have been working the past couple of days so I haven't posted too much. I need to update soon.

Hi Dana!! Just wanted to drop in and say "hi" and "Roll Tide"! We're heading down to Alabama tomorrow night!!

Hi Dana!! Just wanted to drop in and say "hi" and "Roll Tide"! We're heading down to Alabama tomorrow night!!

Hi Becky :wave2:. ROLL TIDE

Have fun at the game :banana:. I will be working so I won't even get to see it. Dale is REALLY upset about the Iron Bowl being on Friday afternoon :mad:. We will DVR it though because both of us will be working.

I finally decided on the stuff for my bathroom. I have probably looked at a thousand shower curtains on every site possible and I was getting frustrated, but I think I will like this stuff. Ya'll tell me what you think.

This is the curtain
newshowercurtain.jpg

These are the colors and the pattern
showercurtaincolor.jpg

Shower hooks
showercurtainhooks.jpg

Towels
towels.jpg

Rug
rug.jpg

And I have a pretty big area from the end of my vanity to the wall so I got this to put in there
towelrack.jpg

I am hoping it all comes in before I have my Christmas party. I wanted to find the red color for the rugs, but I didn't want anything too red.

Christmas-Minnie-Mickey-Claus.jpg
THANKS CONNIE

I like those colors also. I have had the same shower curtain in my hall bath forever. Even in the old house 4 years ago. I love it and just can't quite get the nerve up to change it. I never go in there unless it is to clean so I guess it doesn't bother me too bad. I did get to paint all my walls (27 gal later) before we moved in so I like those choices so I think if I were to change anything Don would murderize me.

Looks like a cool oriental rug-love it! Though I probably like the Mickey stuff better :):cool1:

I love it! Dana...something I would have in my bathroom! great choice!
:wave2:
Thank you Connie. I like the colors, I just hope they are the same when I get the stuff in.

I like those colors also. I have had the same shower curtain in my hall bath forever. Even in the old house 4 years ago. I love it and just can't quite get the nerve up to change it. I never go in there unless it is to clean so I guess it doesn't bother me too bad. I did get to paint all my walls (27 gal later) before we moved in so I like those choices so I think if I were to change anything Don would murderize me.

I thought about painting too Ginny, but I HATE to paint. I suck at it too, I always get paint on the floor, when I paint the baseboards, no matter how much taping I do. If I paint I am going to go with a light pecan color.

Looks like a cool oriental rug-love it! Though I probably like the Mickey stuff better :):cool1:

I really like my Mickey stuff too Mary, but I didn't want to over do it......:lmao:. I'm not sure Disneystore.com still has the shower curtains. I haven't seen them the last few times I was on there.

Christmas-Minnie-Mickey-Claus.jpg
THANKS CONNIE

Hi Becky :wave2:. ROLL TIDE

Have fun at the game :banana:. I will be working so I won't even get to see it. Dale is REALLY upset about the Iron Bowl being on Friday afternoon :mad:. We will DVR it though because both of us will be working.

We had sooo much fun at the game today!! WOW--it was a total beating!! Yeah, I thought it was weird that the game was on Friday and early afternoon?! Strange.

Love the shower curtain and accessories!! Very pretty!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter