The real Melbourne DISmeet Fri 7th October 2016

And I am just going to throw a spanner in the works and suggest another meet around the term 3/4 school holidays... I was thinking of making another trip down to visit my grandmother and when in Rome...

And I am just going to throw a spanner in the works and suggest another meet around the term 3/4 school holidays... I was thinking of making another trip down to visit my grandmother and when in Rome...

No spanner in my works. I'd love to meet up Marlea but I think I'll be in WDW at that time. :goodvibes

Folks,

Looks like Saturday the 9th is the day. PM me if you have any recommendations for where to meet; otherwise, I'll pick one of the two areas already suggested.

Anyone else interested? Send me a PM. :goodvibes

Hi all,

Just found this thread, haven't been around the Aussie board for a while, just been reading PIO's TR! Sadly won't be able to make the 9th Feb as we will be entertaining OS visitors. Have fun! :goodvibes

Hi all,

Just found this thread, haven't been around the Aussie board for a while, just been reading PIO's TR! Sadly won't be able to make the 9th Feb as we will be entertaining OS visitors. Have fun! :goodvibes

:wave: Nice to see you again. Maybe you can make the ANZAC one in March instead. Have a great time with the OS visitors.

Marlea98 said:

Like PIO we'll be in WDW as well. We are planning on returning to Melbourne mid week of the second week of school holidays. If you are still around I'd love to catch up. Now, I know this great cafe in North Melbourne... LOL

PrincessInOz said:
Folks,

Looks like Saturday the 9th is the day. PM me if you have any recommendations for where to meet; otherwise, I'll pick one of the two areas already suggested.

Anyone else interested? Send me a PM. :goodvibes

Go for it!

AussieDisneyNut said:
Hi all,

Sorry you can't make it. Maybe March will offer better timing for you. Have a great time with your visitors.

Sorry I won't be able to make it, Saturday is a work day for me, maybe the next one might be a go though :)

becpee said:
Sorry I won't be able to make it, Saturday is a work day for me, maybe the next one might be a go though :)

Sorry to hear that Becpee. I was looking forward to catching up again.

Next one will be when Caroline NZ is in town for the Grand Prix, sometime between March 14-17 for dinner.

Sorry to hear that Becpee. I was looking forward to catching up again.

Next one will be when Caroline NZ is in town for the Grand Prix, sometime between March 14-17 for dinner.

That is definitely a possibility for me :thumbsup2

For those of you who might be interested there is a Travel Expo on next weekend and I thought I would try and combine it with my trip into the city for the DISmeet.

Its at the Exhibition Centre door 2 Sat 9th 10am - 7pm and Sun 10th 10am-5pm. There is no charge for entry.

From the flyer it looks like it could be the one that used to be held at the Exhibition Building, which I have found varies greatly in what it has to offer.

Anyway more details can be found at travelexpo.net.au just in case anyone is wondering I have nothing to do with this expo apart from my intention to attend :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter