(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have the dining plan when I'm on my vacation, is the mug included with the plan? I'm sorry if the question has been asked, but I didn't read all 15 pages.
Thanks!

I will have the dining plan when I'm on my vacation, is the mug included with the plan? I'm sorry if the question has been asked, but I didn't read all 15 pages.
Thanks!

I believe that if on the Quick Service and Deluxe you get a mug but on the regular DDP (1TS,1CS and 1 snack) you would have to purchase your own mug. You can check on the Disney website what each plan has.

you would think after all these years, I would know the answer to this.

we are staying at Pop century in early dec. free dining.
the values have just the quick service plan. but we paid to "upgrade" to the regular dining plan.

do we still get the mugs? I didn't think about that until the PP question.

Does anyone know the current colors? There will be 4 of us on the next trip and I'd like to know if we can all get our own color or if we'll have to mis-match tops and mugs.

I haven't read all 15 pages but Ihave a question about "only at your own resort". For this purpose, are POR and POFQ considered the same resort? I imagine that if we can share pools, we can also share soda fountains? Thanks for any input!

I didnt see this on any of the previous pages but if it is a repeated question, i apologize. As may times as I have been to WDW, this is the first trip on the DxDP. I am entitled to get a mug with my package. Out of curiosity, when I check in, will they give me a coupon for the free mug or will it be on my key to the world card that i present at the food court? Thanks for all your help! :)

I haven't read all 15 pages but Ihave a question about "only at your own resort". For this purpose, are POR and POFQ considered the same resort? I imagine that if we can share pools, we can also share soda fountains? Thanks for any input!
Yes, from what I've read, Beach and Yacht Club, and the three All Star Resorts are also considered the same for those purposes. I imagine when Art of Animation opens, it might be considered the same as Pop.

I didnt see this on any of the previous pages but if it is a repeated question, i apologize. As may times as I have been to WDW, this is the first trip on the DxDP. I am entitled to get a mug with my package. Out of curiosity, when I check in, will they give me a coupon for the free mug or will it be on my key to the world card that i present at the food court? Thanks for all your help! :)
It will be on you KTTW card.

I read the first post (and quickly scanned many other pages of this thread) and it says that you still are only supposed to use your mug where you purchased it/are staying. I have read elsewhere that Disney's "official" policy on this has changed - that you can use your mug at any 'beverage island' in any resort (for obly the lenght of your stay, of course).

Does anyone know for sure if Disney has changed their stance on this? Given how all the mugs are the same, it would make sense.

I read the first post (and quickly scanned many other pages of this thread) and it says that you still are only supposed to use your mug where you purchased it/are staying. I have read elsewhere that Disney's "official" policy on this has changed - that you can use your mug at any 'beverage island' in any resort (for obly the lenght of your stay, of course).

Does anyone know for sure if Disney has changed their stance on this? Given how all the mugs are the same, it would make sense.
Since all the resort counter service locations are selling the same mugs I would go with the thinking that you can use them at any resort, because there is no way for anyone to tell which resort you purchased them at and it's great for guests on split stays, because they don't need to purchase the same mugs twice during the same vacation.

No, it says the beverage island at your resort, not any resort.

Does anyone know the current colors? There will be 4 of us on the next trip and I'd like to know if we can all get our own color or if we'll have to mis-match tops and mugs.

Red, yellow, and black. Looks like you'll need to mix & match.

Red, yellow, and black. Looks like you'll need to mix & match.

Thanks! I'm kinda bummed that there are not 4 colors.

Last year (not knowing what colors would be available) I made Labels for each cup (pre-trip) so we would not get them mixed up. :thumbsup2

I got Black...DS10 got Yellow...DW/DS15 got Red(s).

I like the Mix/match idea 2 blacks and one red and one yellow would be perfect for 4.

Question... we have a trip in September and we have the free counter service. With that each person gets a refillable mug. Does my niece who is 4 years old get a mug too? She got the free dining plan also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter