***The official September, 2016 Thread !!!***

Hello! I'd like to join too as I just booked for next Sept. 25 - Oct. 2! I'm booked at All Star Sports and hope that they offer the free dining then too. I used it the last time we were there and it saved us a ton of money! Also looking forward to the Food and Wine Festival! The only thing that makes me really nervous is the FP+ system since the last time I went it was still legacy FP. Not liking what I hear about it, but it sure looks like there will be some new attractions and shows by then! So excited! :)
:welcome:Smallworldnh !!! Glad you joined our little family. The new FP+ system is going to be strange for most of us I think. I've never used it before either and don't like the idea of having to plan 3 rides per day. Oh well.

We're going in September 2016 too! Not sure dates or hotel yet, but definitely September! Love the crowds! :)
:welcome:pkelly6 !!! Glad you could join us. The crowds are awesome !!! I can't wait to go back again.

Following is the information about our little group that I pulled from the thread. Please let me know if you want to be removed from the list or if I have any info incorrect. I will do my best to keep the list updated at least weekly until I need to focus on really packing.

Name
Arrive Depart Staying
hsmaninva -----1-Sep to 10-Sep ------- @ AOA Little Mermaid
Saxsoon ----- 2-Sep-----
ajjoplin1 ------ 4-Sep-----
SKippyman111----- 6-Sep to 13-Sep----- @AKL
4mybabes ----- 6-Sep to 16-Sep-----
Daisy-77 -----6-Sep to 16-Sep -----@ POR
Jamieluvsdisney ----- 9-Sep to 17-Sep-----
Sweety83 -----10-Sep to 18-Sep -----
Imm2429 ----- 10-Sep to 17-Sep -----
EPHomie----- 11-Sep to 17-Sep -----
Grandma4ever -----11-Sep to 23-Sep ----- @ Asmu
PSUTraveler----- 15-Sept to Sept 24----- @ Poly
MinnieMe_63 -----17-Sep to -----
Azjenn ----18-Sep to 1-Oct -----
Heyarnie -----18-Sep -----
ArmyVet80 ----- 24-Sep to 1-Oct ----- @ POFQ
Clairenutter ----- 24-Sep -----
Ckrisie -----24-Sep 3-Oct ----- @ Off site Dream Villas
Happiestmommy ----- 25-Sep -----
smallworldnh ----- 25-Sep to 2-Oct ----- @ As-s
Sommergirl25 -----
Vettegirl YC -----
PKelly6

List has been updated!! Again if it needs to be fixed, corrected, or otherwise changed please let me know.

Here is a small bump to keep this thread on page one!!! It is the least I can do for now. Well I am going to go dream of next May when I get to retire. Need to figure out if I can stay at home and play on our hobby farm or if I will want or NEED to work at least part time. Till next time, Lois

Just got back from staying at CBR from 9/6-13 and booked the BB offer! I'm booked the 10-17 at Music but I'm hoping to change it to POR. I did love CBR though.

So what's one thing you really want to do this trip?

For me it's MNSSHP. I've never been to any of the parties and I love the idea of dressing up and meeting some rare characters. I'm thinking we'll go two nights! :crazy:

For me it's MNSSHP. I've never been to any of the parties and I love the idea of dressing up and meeting some rare characters. I'm thinking we'll go two nights! :crazy:

I'm wanting to do the parasailing at the contemporary resort this time. I'm hoping we'll get over there to do it...

Wishes Dessert Party at the Magic Kingdom

We are Hoping to do MNSSHP this trip. My niece will just love it bit I have no clue if I can stay awake and enjoy a late evening! I get up real early and go to bed early every night. I guess that is what happens as you age!

I'm wanting to do the parasailing at the contemporary resort this time. I'm hoping we'll get over there to do it...

Sounds awesome, and I bet you'll get a great view of the parks/resorts while you're doing it!

Wishes Dessert Party at the Magic Kingdom

Desserts are a weakness of mine. :cutie:

We are Hoping to do MNSSHP this trip. My niece will just love it bit I have no clue if I can stay awake and enjoy a late evening! I get up real early and go to bed early every night. I guess that is what happens as you age!

Yikes! Any chance you can sneak off somewhere for a midday nap? Maybe that will help you get through. That's our plan, at least.

:welcome:Sunshinemelody !!!! Glad you are a part of the group. Where are you staying? Have you decided yet?
We'll be at AKL. My aunt has to confirm our DVC, but we originally intended to stay at Coronado Springs. Hoping for a Savannah View as my boyfriend would love it. *fingers crossed* Thanks for the welcome!

I did it!!! Booked our trip today sept 18 - oct 1 at POR! I am sooo excited! Only 358 days to go haha :) love the planning part of it all :)

:welcome:Smallworldnh !!! Glad you joined our little family. The new FP+ system is going to be strange for most of us I think. I've never used it before either and don't like the idea of having to plan 3 rides per day. Oh well.

You all will love fastpass+!! I feel like it makes everything much more,relaxed and makes people behave better haha :) we just got back from disneyland yesterday and all we kept saying was how we wished they had fastpass+ and magic bands. It's unbelievable how grown adults can act trying to run and push and shove their way to fastpass machines. I love not having to endure that at disney world!

I did it!!! Booked our trip today sept 18 - oct 1 at POR! I am sooo excited! Only 358 days to go haha :) love the planning part of it all :)
Way to Go !!! I have an inquiry in to a DVC point renter to see how much it will be for us at AKL. Just waiting to hear back from him...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter