***The Official October 2016 Thread***

Quick question for those there now or just recently back . . . is it warm enough to swim in the evenings, like 8:30-9:30? DH and I are arriving on Saturday and have plans to go to DHS until close, then hotel pool afterwards. Thanks!

It was coolish in the evenings but being from San Antonio we thought it was great ! I think the hotel pools are somewhat heated and I did notice one of the water parks was open while we were there last week. Hope this helps!

MK was busy busy this afternoon when we were there. We saw Mickey, tried HM, but DS got too spooked, then rode Peoplemover and Buzz before heading back to WL for dinner. The weather was gorgeous, and traveling back to resort by boat is lovely. We swam a bit and got DS to bed by 8:30. DW wins mom of the year for singing Feed the Birds and putting him to sleep.

Attachments

• IMG_1619.JPG
    IMG_1619.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1615.JPG
    IMG_1615.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1613.JPG
    IMG_1613.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 5
Grand Admiral...How do you like WL so far? DH and I thinking of staying there next year. TIA!

Last edited:

Grand Admiral...How do you like WL so far? DH and I thinking of staying there next year. TIA!

WL is lovely. The construction is barely noticeable unless you go looking for it. Except for our Villa room overlooking it. ;) Still, the main lodge is fine, the main pool is great. With a whole wing closed, the resort feels spacious and uncrowded. It is a bit of a walk from our Villa to the main hotel, but we are very convenient to the buses.

I grew up in Montana and lived in the PNW for 13 years after that, so WL feels like going home. I also enjoyed hearing music from Dances With Wolves, Tombstone, The Magnificent Seven, and other Western classics as you walk around the resort.

So, with only 4 days before Halloween.... can I be confident they won't change MK park hours again? :)

Nope! They've been known to change day of o_O

Well yeah, but they probably won't go from a 7am open to a 9am open, right? I've been holding an extra Crystal Palace ADR that I need to release. Just making sure I'm mostly in the clear.

Well yeah, but they probably won't go from a 7am open to a 9am open, right? I've been holding an extra Crystal Palace ADR that I need to release. Just making sure I'm mostly in the clear.
No, they won't make hours shorter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter