***The Official May 2016 Thread!!***

Count us in for May 20-27. This is our second trip to WDW, our first was May 2015. Looking forward to staying at the Contemporary this time around!

Me too! Super excited ...this will be my 9th trip but the first as an adult and 1st time for my kids who will be 5 and 10...we are planning for may 21st though the 30th. We are planning on renting a house because my bestie and her family might join us.

Joining in heading back home May 23-30th for my daughter's high school graduation trip. Staying at Shades of Green so she and her BFF can have their own room. Can't wait!!!

i'm booked for may 13th through 22nd for star wars! i'm hoping my dates will turn out to be two weekends worth.

Due to a health issue our July vacation had to be cancelled a week out. We were all bummed but I'm a true believer that things happen for a reason. I wasn't looking forward to the large crowds and that's what we would have encountered the entire time. This time I have a new prospective on things and since life is too short I've decided to take DS out of school for a bit and travel in May when DD comes home from college.
We'll be there from May 9th thru the 14th. I'm excited to be there for the Flower & Garden Festival and DH is so excited to be there for his first SWW!
Created my new ticker and we will be there exactly 9 months from today:thumbsup2

We're booked 5/27-6/4! We just went in early May and I'm already itching to get back. Can't wait!!!!

We will be there May 21-28! This will be my daughter's first trip and my middle child's first trip he remembers. My oldest remembers the first two trip vaguely. I absolutely cannot wait! It's going to be a big surprise for everyone and I'm finding it hard to hold it in!!! :jumping1:

My kids do not know this trip is booked either. I think I'm going to get them something Disney related for Christmas and let them know then, that way I can still get their input for FP+.

Would love to join!

We're headed to the World May 3-11th. We will be celebrating DD's 3rd birthday! The trip will be just prior to her actual birthday (May 21). I plan on having this trip be the princess trip! Hoping to score a CRT, Akershus, 1900 Park Fare, etc.

We've never been in May before so this is all new.

We'll be staying at Pop Century. :)

Since DD and I are headed down in about 3.5 weeks, I'm planning on upgrading myself to an AP. DH and I will then be going back down in October for a long F&W festival and then we'll both be AP holders. :)

We will be there May 26th through May 30th, we rented DVC points and are at the BWV - Standard View. Of course doing Star Wars Weekends :) We aren't telling DS, trying to keep it a secret!

I'm in! My teenager has requested we go back to Disney before she starts her senior year of high school so May 2016 it is! Of course I have to save the money and tell hubby and promise him a second vacation that isn't Disney. But it will all be worth it. Last time we went was six years ago. Too long for me.

I'm in! We land 2pm at Sanford on Star Wars Day (May 4th) till 11th May.

Should get to DHS in time for a Vadar Cup Cake and a Storm Trooper Selfie!

Just curious, how much planning has everyone done already?
My hotel & room choice are picked, ticket package purchased, I *think* I have all my ADRs selected (not actually booked, too early) & I have been playing around on Touring Plans at least once a week. I don't want to wish my life away but man 251 days to go seems like forever!

My hotel & room choice are picked, ticket package purchased, I *think* I have all my ADRs selected (not actually booked, too early) & I have been playing around on Touring Plans at least once a week. I don't want to wish my life away but man 251 days to go seems like forever!

Tickets, Flights, Hotel all done.

ADRs Have been through the first run through of planning :)

Not long till ADRs now really!

Same here! Hurry up and wait now... :worship:

Our room and tickets are booked, our cruise is paid off... that's about it ;) Southwest doesn't release flights until October, and I don't even want to think about dining until I see park hours (ADR day is November 1st for us.)
It's driving me crazy, haha. I've just been watching Youtube videos of trips once in a while to pass the time.

Just booked ASMovies for May 1-7, 2016. Got back from our trip in August and couldn't wait until Oct. 2016 for the next one.

So I have decided on a shorter trip since i booked in February I do have enough points. May 26-30 with my 30th birthday on the 26th. Hopefully this will allow me to go the 24 hour event if it is offered and SWW that Sunday. why do I have a birthday during a holiday?? my current problem is trying to decide if I want to stay at poly or boardwalk or with a short trip is it worth it to do a stay???

We've got the package all booked as far as rooms, tickets, etc. ADRs is weekend after Thanksgiving for us. I'll start making those plans about a month before I can book. But trust me, I CAN'T WAIT for that to get here so I can start some more in depth planning!

I'm a little annoyed because Southwest flights are only released for the departure leg of our trip in October. The return leg isn't until June 5, so not sure what to do about booking flights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter