***The Official May 2016 Thread!!***

moogiepet

Mouseketeer
Looking for others who are already looking forward to a May 2016 WDW vacation! :yay:

We are planning this trip to celebrate our baby girl's high school graduation! :cool1:

Hope to hear from others SOON! :rolleyes1

Dot*

Us too! May 26th- June 5. This will be our second trip! We went this year the week of memorial day and our boys loved it! We are planning on 2 star wars weekends in 2016. Haven't decided where to stay yet. This year we stayed at AoA in a Cars suite and it was awesome. We would love to stay there again but when i started looking at 2016 we can stay at a moderate cheaper.

We are planning a trip for sometime in the beginning of May 2016. Not sure where we are going to stay yet. I love browsing around....:yay: We are a party of 5 so that can be a challenge in itself!

We are planning on a May trip - Hopefully if the weekends stay the same as the last two years, we will do the last weekend of F&G which is also the first weekend of SWW! We can't book anything yet as we have two other trips before this one... but definitely planning on it! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!

Pencil me in! We will be heading to the World for my 40th birthday just me and DH. Not sure when and where yet, since we have our family trip this September. Considering an upgrade to AP and maybe sneaking in a few trips in 2016. :)

Count me in as well for our first May trip next year!! Not sure the dates but i'll figure that out sometime in November when my 7 month window opens but sometime in the 1st two weeks so we grab the end of F&G. :-)

We've currently got a cruise booked for January '16, plus planning on doing WDW before and after, but my travel buddy just got wind that Splash Mountain is always down in January... so we are probably changing to May now :) We went in May 2011, and it was so far our favorite time of year!

We're in too! We were just there in May 2014 and I can't believe my husband agreed to next year! Lol Will be there 1st week of May. :D

Last edited:
Planning our first ever WDW trip for early May 2016 to celebrate DD's 10th birthday!!!

I am very tentatively peeking into this thread. We did an awesome offsite trip with some Disney and Universal days in December 2014, and then went back to Universal and stayed onsite in March. We needed a break from Disney for awhile (10 trips in 8 years). We're all starting to think we'd like to go back in 2016. Our dd will have just finished her first year of university. For her to join us on this trip it would have to be after the end of April. So we are starting to think about May 2016 (probably the first week). We had one other trip in late April/early May and just loved the weather!

Count me in!! We will be there April 30-May 7. This will be our third trip to WDW( my younger DS second time) and we have only been the first week off May but we love it! This will be for my DH and I 10 year anniversary and also we will be there a few days before my youngest DS 6th birthday.

I want to make this trip as special as possible so I want to plan different things that we have never done, like HDDR and a character meal, planning on Ohana breakfast. We are also going to Epcot, which we have not done before so I'm excited for the F&G festival.

What are the Memorial Day, week crowds like
I look at the crowd predictors and they of course say mod to high levels but is this tolerable and what days

Cannot wait for my May 2016 trip!! It'll be the first WDW trip that my boyfriend and I make by ourselves! ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

See plans have changed again already!

Now it's the entire family trip! May 11-14 - AOA Lion King Suite. May 14-21 - off site pool house. Planning 8 Disney Days & 2 Universal Studios Days and the VIP SWW Package on May 20th!

Last edited:
Hey! We are starting to look at tentative dates as well - in 2014 we went in May and were able to get the last weekend of F&G and the first weekend of SWW - any ideas if that will be possible again next year (I know that dates are not out for either but just curious your thoughts). Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!