***The Official May 2016 Thread!!***

Tentatively planning May 21st- 28th. Turning the big 3-0 that week and i cannot afford to fly out west to Disneyland California or pairs so back to wdw! I wonder if they will have the 24 hour weekend again this year! That would make me happy! Hoping to enjoy SWW for the first time!

Looking at May 17th - 25th, going to be celebrating my graduation from college! Hoping to stay at the Grand Floridian.

Hey all! Jumping in to the May 2016 thread. I'm planning a late May trip to go to Star Wars Weekends.

We just got back from WDW Sunday and it's looking like our next trip will be sometime next May....tentatively for 5 days probably the week of May 15th-21st. This trip was 10 days....it ended up being too long so we are going to try a shorter trip for next year. A Disney lover's life....either at WDW or planning the next trip. Sometimes both. :love:

Looking for others who are already looking forward to a May 2016 WDW vacation! :yay:

We are planning this trip to celebrate our baby girl's high school graduation! :cool1:

Hope to hear from others SOON! :rolleyes1

Dot*
Was planning to go may 16 just learned the new frozen ride may be opening at epcot in may... so forget it. Will be way too crowded and that will flow to the other parks. Disneyland for us in May now.

I think I have our dates narrowed down now that the rates are out.
We're looking at 4/29 - 5/12 at Pop, on the Dream 5/6 - 5/9! I haven't actually booked WDW yet, I'll probably wait a bit.

Our plans changed. DH started a new job, not sure of when he can take his first vacation but I have hopes of May 2016 :rotfl2:. But I can still plan!:earsgirl:

Amy! You just added me! I was looking for any Disney may group to join! Glad I got the right one!!!

Yay!! The more, the merrier!!

I'm already in an April/May group, but I'm joining yours too :)
lilclerk...I'm in the April/May group too. They are awesome! I just thought it might be nice to have one devoted totally to May 2016 as well.

I don't know about ya'll but I'm already getting excited about the thought of going back to WDW in less than a year (even though I just got back...lol).

Just booked our May 2016 trip! 3 nights at Pop Century and 5 nights in a condo offsite at Windsor Hills. This will be our third family trip but youngest DD's first trip!

Last edited:
Joining in. Can't wait to get back "home." This will be our first time going in May and looking forward to the F&G Festival. I also sent a request for the May group :)

Planning for May 7-14th just my Husband and I! It will be our second time to WDW... excited to go just the 2 of us!! Probably staying at POP again!

I sent a request for the FB group!! ;)

We are also planning our May trip! We go every year in May. So excited. Still finalizing plans - but May 22nd - 30th. 3 nights CL at YC then 5 nights at POR!! Super excited!!!

Will be joining the FB group as well! I loved the one I was in for this year's trip - makes planning that much more fun!!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter