The Official May 2015 Thread!!

I just got back from a 4 day trip (April 22-25) with my girlfriend to Caribbean Beach... and I'll be leaving for a 3 day solo trip in 13 days (May 10-12) to Pop Century!

Life is good!

And.... I bought my first ticket to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in September!

Life is VERY good!

Yay me! Happy dance time!!!

Mike.

I need to update my signature. How do I do that?

On the blue bar near the top of the screen you'll see your user name over on the right (next to INBOX and ALERTS). Put your curser on your name and a drop down screen appears. In the left column you'll see SIGNATURE. Click on that to edit it. Good luck!

Mike.

Last edited:
4 days!

Just wanted to post this here as well as some other threads. We are checking out on the 6th and will have a few items (mostly baby items) city mini snack tray, dish soap, stroller fan that we bought for the trip but would love to give to someone else after we are done with them.

We are staying at the contemporary and check out on the 6th please PM if interested.

4 days!

Just wanted to post this here as well as some other threads. We are checking out on the 6th and will have a few items (mostly baby items) city mini snack tray, dish soap, stroller fan that we bought for the trip but would love to give to someone else after we are done with them.

We are staying at the contemporary and check out on the 6th please PM if interested.

This is such a smart idea! One I'll definitely keep in mind for future trips :)

I hope you have a great visit to WDW pixiedust:

We leave tomorrow morning for the first leg of our trip! Then only one week till Disney!!!! Sooo excited!
One bummer is that I can't eat everything I want too:( I had my gallbladder out a few weeks ago, and some foods are causing me insane pain. I don't even know for sure which ones yet!

We leave at midnight for our long drive south. My girls are so excited ( I might admit to being super super excited too). The only thing left to do is tell my DH that he is not going to Williamsburg ( boo hoo) and SURPRISE!!!!! Happy Birthday Honey!

We leave at midnight for our long drive south. My girls are so excited ( I might admit to being super super excited too). The only thing left to do is tell my DH that he is not going to Williamsburg ( boo hoo) and SURPRISE!!!!! Happy Birthday Honey!

How are you going to tell him? Did you pack his clothes (ie clothes for 90+ degrees as opposed to 60-70 degrees and/or Disney themed shirts)? Is he a big Disney lover?

Two more days!!!! We're surprising our 5-1/2 year old son on Saturday morning before we head to the airport that afternoon! SO excited!

And hopefully following Easy WDW this time will pay off. With the exception of our 1st day in MK (DH's birthday, his request) we will be in most recommended or highly recommended parks most other days, with one day in a recommended park. Praying for lower crowds. We shall see.

This time next Thurs. I will be driving and heading that way... so excited! Unfortunately will be the first time the kids and I have went without the hubby, but he understands, gotta go when ya can around summer ball,lol.. regardless we're going to enjoy the magic! Also looking forward to lunch ressies at BOG, finally was able to get one after trying each time we went since they opened.
Next week can't get here fast enough,lol :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter