The Official May 2015 Thread!!

We're leaving tomorrow!!!!!! I can't wait!!! Bags are packed and boarding passes are printed!!! Now just to watch the minutes tick by!

Got back last night. Overall had a great weekend, so thankful for FP and good planning. Though the crowds weren't like they are in the summer I was a little surprised on how big they were. In my opinion MK this past Fri. was crowded more then what the crowd calendars out there said(jmo), but we just took a break in the afternoon and came back later... still lots of Disney magic, we all had fun!
We were there too, and totally agree, even had a conversation with someone on the bus about it. lol! I don't know if its normal because I've only been in January, but I thought it would be a little less busy.

We're relaxing at POFQ after a few hours at Downtown Disney; we haven't even been to the parks yet, and we're already planning to come back next year!

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE! YAHOOOOOOO!

I just planned out every hour of every day - both at work and at home - between now and when we fly out of PVD. So much to do at work and here, and the days will fly by, I know! My DD17 has her junior prom Saturday night, so she has to get that checked off before she can start packing. And I'm still picking summer clothes out of the bins in the basement!

We are home and I'm already starting to plan our next trip (big family trip) in 2 years (hubby already has plans for next year or I'd do it then!!). We had an amazing time, walked 54 miles according to my fitbit in the 6 days we were in the parks. I'm exhausted but can't really complain about anything other than a few hiccups with the bus, they were incredibly slow, we waited 45 minutes most evenings to be picked up and had a bus we were on, a very full bus, break down and had to wait on the side of the road to be picked up.

Wishing all of you who are getting ready to go an amazing, magical time!! :)

Start driving down tomorrow afternoon, catching a power nap in Ocala before the 24 hour event begins!! We don't check in at ASMu until Saturday. Prayers that our bodies hold out until we can get checked in!!

How are you going to tell him? Did you pack his clothes (ie clothes for 90+ degrees as opposed to 60-70 degrees and/or Disney themed shirts)? Is he a big Disney lover?

We woke him up early and surprised him with a video recording LOL. He was very surprised and we had a great trip!

We just got back on May 20th. Had an amazing time. But one by one all 5 of us were hit with a stomach bug. Anyone else experience this?

We've been back almost 2 weeks and no stomach bug but I did manage to displace/dislocate 2 ribs towards the end of our week there.......not fun!

We just got back on May 20th. Had an amazing time. But one by one all 5 of us were hit with a stomach bug. Anyone else experience this?

No stomach bug for us but I can home with a serious head cold and my sinuses were swollen, the plane ride was...fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter