The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread

The Drive being talked about is the anti-form. I can't really describe it very much more than what has already been said, but you attack with claws.

ok i am totally stumped, On the first kingdom hearts i can't get to hollow Bason. i finished neverland, and went back to winnie the ppoh and finished that. I have no idea what to do to get there? Anyone can help? :confused3

Didn't you use the Hollow Bastion card after you beat Winnie the Pooh? And if you d get there, I suggest you stocking up on cures and reloading cards, Maleficent is one of the hardest bosses.

She is talking about the PS2 game. Have you taken the navigation gummy to Sid yet? I get the game tonight. I won't be on.

I did go back to cid!, was suppose to finish the hercules cup? (now i now how to defeat him). I'll try a few thing see what i come up with. Should i go back to another land and pretend that i got items that i didn't get and go back to traverse town, see if it open?(because that what donald and goofy suggested when i go back to traverse town.

iPod_nano said:
Didn't you use the Hollow Bastion card after you beat Winnie the Pooh? And if you d get there, I suggest you stocking up on cures and reloading cards, Maleficent is one of the hardest bosses.
When Maleficent was normal,I beat her on my first try. When she was a dragon,the FAQ's said it was 1 of the hardest battles in the game,but I won on my second try!! :rotfl2:

The Malificent battle was pretty easy, just watch for the Dark Meteors. The way the guide says to fight the Dragon I found to not work to well, so the tactic I used was to melee the Dragon's face until it died. Anyway, I think Donald and them are referring to the items you can get using the abilities/trinities. Did you lock Hallowween Town, Neverland, finish Monstro, and lock Atlantica. If you did all that, then I don't know why the game won't let you go to Hollow Bastion.
*1:22 EDIT* WOOT! I am now the proud owner of both Kingdom Hearts 2 and the 350+ page KH2 strategy guide. It goes without saying I won't be posting for a while :teeth: .
*1:44 EDIT* OK, the intro is just plain awesome.

wish i could get KH2 but i heard it doesn't come to Europe until about October :(

i just want to see the beginning with Sanctuary instead of Passion to see how good it is so i'm checking up on youtube for that

I was wondering how many people have gotten the game. Vote away!
~Jackoman~

Was this supossed to be a poll. Anyways, yes, I do have this game :teeth: .

OK, right now I'm on to Day 3 of the prologue.
OT but this topic reached the point of evil:
EVILTOPIC.jpg

666 Views!!

KHSora_VMK_Love said:
yea i heard that rumor before, except i only saw a glimps of it its all saying that your hecka strong your eyes are glowing and all that stuff i think it was called like hyper-mode ..idk.. ... but yea u cant use magic or items but i dont know about the keyblade part, it was just something i read..

those were Riku, Yuna, and Paine ...yea just saying lol ..they look so cute! but i think their either chibi or made to look like that ..idk.

NOTE: (Im a girl.)
They are chibi style. If you pick up the april issue of Tips and Tricks, you'll get a lot of info on who's who, including may cameos of the FF characters.

In the original KH, when you're on the right of Ariel's grotto, there's a chest stuck in the ground. Any idea on how to get it out?

Ok, it;s now 10:31 and I am now at the timeless river time for some rest then im back to it!! :teeth:

Ps: Been playing for eight hours, and no headache for those that are wondering. :rotfl2:

everyone i am gettting my copie today!!! walmart in Paris tennessee just got 150 copies of kingdom hearts 2 yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I got it around 7 o clock last night. Played for three hours until I gained control of Sora. So far everything is really great. There is actually a story in the tutorial. It was fun. And fighting Twillight Thorn and Axel with Oathkeeper and Oblivion was a lot of fun.

I did have trouble with the first Axel and died a few times. (I am on proud mode) Gamebot, you live up to your name.

And lastly, for Malifiecient, I cast Tinkerbell, and then let Donald and Goofy do the damage for me, until I thought it was safe.

I found Maleficent to be really easy. Just keep aero on and hack away, curing as needed. I was around lv. 45 when I beat her.

I'm finally taking a break (almost threw-up at the Outback, and now my dad is Guitar-Hero-ing) after completeing the Pride Lands. I think I have a lvl 3 Valor form and a lvl 2 Wisdom form. I accidentally went into Anti-Form during a boss battle, and it actually is a pretty decent form. The arial combo for it looks outright devestating, but I don't know about the ground combo (the boss was the Prison Keeper, who doesn't tend to stay near the ground very often.) The guide I have only covers the "key points" of the levels, so I end up using the maps a lot more. I'm reeeeeeally looking forward to the Space Paranoids level. Although, there are a few things that bug me a bit more as a player of the previous games:
  1. The levels are a lot shorter. You can make it through a lot of the worlds in about 10-20 minutes (if you aren't collecting everything)
  2. It takes a lot longer to level up, although the enemies tend to give more experience
Other than that, so far this game is superb. I especially like Demyx.
*pulls out card*
Demyx: If person fails to respond, use aggresiveness to draw out their true form. Boy, did they pick the wrong person for this..."
BTW, I started out on easy so I can get used to reaction commands and such :teeth: .

Pride mode is somewhat hard. I have had not much time to play, but right now, I am at Beast's Castle. (have not gone to mulan yet) I love valor. Also Valor is so easy to work with. You get one exp point for every time you hit something.

Also a fun easter egg, if you enter a cut scene with a drive on, the costume will stay for the C.S.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter