The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread

DementedRiku

A little less demented....a little more heart
I just had to make this thread because I have seen LOTS of VMKers who play this AWESOME game! Everybody ready for KH2 on March 28?! Woot woot! It's been long enough!

I think I love this game soo much because of the Disney aspect! Technically it's more final fantasy but I just love the disney part of it. The graphics rule, the story rocks and who wouldn't want to fight with a keyblade! :thumbsup2

Please feel free to post any questions, comments, tips, etc. about the game in this thread.
Captain Brain Edit: This is the Official Kingdom Hearts Thread. Please do NOT post any other Kingdom Hearts threads.

it's a great game :)

sad part is i've heard Europe has to wait until october for it so i have just over 7 months until it comes to UK if thats true :(

best part about that though is there will be less people on VMK because of it meaning less queues more credits etc.

though it's not much of a change since i play from opening for up to 9 hours max (3:00-12:00 max then)

but that's off of KH so have you heard the interviews with the voice actors i think sora as a lion just sounds strange when you watch it

I heard till August.. Still along time away though.. :(

I can't wait!! I love it that Stitch is a summon spell! I am SO going to use him over and over again in battles ;)

marypops! said:
sad part is i've heard Europe has to wait until october for it so i have just over 7 months until it comes to UK if thats true :(

Oh man that is wrong! I do hate the crazy differences in release dates! I remember hearing it would release OCT of like 2004 or something! Psh...way off! lol

I'm freaking out a little about the POTC part of the game! The screencaps I've seen look so totally awesome! :hyper:

WOOT! KH has to be one of the better games on the PS2. Anyways, the Gamestop over here says it will be out on the 29th, while best buy said something like April 1st. I think the guy I asked read the wrong release date :teeth: .

lol yea and the KH official website says "Coming Spring 2006" Very specific people! lol

I have Chain of Memories for the Gameboy Advance. I want KH2, but I doubt I can get it because I don't have a PS2.

i've probably seen about 1/8 game's cutscenes in this little show called dramatic hearts on youtube.com i wouldn't recommend watching it if you hate swearing, reading horrible things (if that's accurate enough) but i've been watching it because i saw it from the beginning and got addicted so it's a sick and twisted funny show not recommended for anyone under 13

still the cutscenes look cool and sora sounds good for the english just his voice doesn't match when he's a lion it's just scary...

It was so sad! I was playing Chain of Memories and got really far in the game...then i let my friend play it and she accidentaly erased my game! I was so sad i haven't played it much since! One day I will try again! lol

marypops! said:
i've probably seen about 1/8 game's cutscenes in this little show called dramatic hearts on youtube.com i wouldn't recommend watching it if you hate swearing, reading horrible things (if that's accurate enough) but i've been watching it because i saw it from the beginning and got addicted so it's a sick and twisted funny show not recommended for anyone under 13

still the cutscenes look cool and sora sounds good for the english just his voice doesn't match when he's a lion it's just scary...
I love Dramatic Hearts. The end of the first season was great. "I remember.... My name is BHK...."

shadow pirate said:
I love Dramatic Hearts. The end of the first season was great. "I remember.... My name is BHK...."

have you seen the second season yet?

it's coming into dramatic hearts 3 soon

marypops! said:
have you seen the second season yet?

it's coming into dramatic hearts 3 soon
Yep, I've seen season 2 also.
Sora: Was... that him?
Donald: Woof!

Actually the official Square Enix release date is March 28. Trust me, I go to way to many game sites. Actually KH is the only reason I don't sell the PS2

I beat KH:Chain of Memories in a weekend, it was great! The cutscenes, the very few they had, were spectacular. It's a good thing I borrowed it, or else I would have wasted some money on a game I beat quickly. I wish I could play KH2, it looks great. Too bad I'm not much of a Sony fan...

I love KH! I went overboard and got everyone level 100 with the best stuff.

I was kind of disappointed by Chain of Memories though. I just don't like the card system really

Yea, the card system was pretty tough to work with. That's probably another reason i didn't want to start all over! Are they going to use the card system in KH 2?

DementedRiku said:
Yea, the card system was pretty tough to work with. That's probably another reason i didn't want to start all over! Are they going to use the card system in KH 2?
I enjoyed the card system.

It helped me think about what I was doing.

I loved the card system. It was no longer button mashing, or at least not as much. lol. Besides I always used my experience on Health and Attach Strength, I never liked the sleights that much. Well I did like Trinity Limit.

No there will be no more card systems in KH2

But you can now level up your summons. Also the Drives are now the way to earn abilities like Glide and such. When you level your drive to a certain level you will gain it. I also heard that only certain parts of worlds will only open when you drives are at a certain level.

I just got Kingdom Hearts and I am loving every minute of it!! Right now I just got to the Little Mermaid!! But do I ever dislike that Parasite Cage!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Yeah, that parasite cage can be difficult! Not to mention a bit gross! I think the hardest boss in that game...for me...was either Maleficents dragon or Captain Hook. Ansem was actually quite easy for me! :)

Although if anyone has imported KH Final Mix..the hardest to beat is the Unknown character! He's impossible! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter