The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread

I am even more siked for the game, I love the Deep Dive City scene. but you are right, she was stretching this one a lot. I wish they would just keep the japanese version of this.

To download either song, do you need to use like iTunes or something? Or is there a link where you can download it? BTW, the Deep Dive world is called "The World that Never Was" for those who don't know.

I thought I mentioned that before in a post, oh well. lol

A week to go everyone woot. :cool1:

you like kingdom hearts ever see my room sora , goofy , donald , beast , i have riku and karie i have all the charecters and posters even i have kingdom heart shirts! thas not all i have my own bath room and guess wat the whole room is kingdom hearts i own all the kingdom hearts games and i have beat all ove them out and i even have a sora mouse for my computer mouse thats not even half well just telling how much i love kingdom hearts :wizard: oh and to t5ell you a really cool thing i even have the first version of the key blade because my dad was working and a guy gave him it idk why and i got a metel key blade but its heavy

I've tried iTunes but they dont have any Kingdom Hearts songs since there all pretty much japanese imports. I think if you have the Japanese iTunes you might find more results. lol

I have this 360 share pro, I typed in Kingdom hearts, i got over 100 different things. I got music from the game ranging from Wonderland, to the boss fight with Ansem. I love this software.

lol ..yea i know wow thats the english!? i got a really different one! XD ... oh wait no wonder its called Passion cuz i thought it was the english! XD wow sanctuary really sounds bad compared to the jap well if nobody uploaded the japanese version .. uh well i dont know if u guys want to hear it.. heh but if u want the jap.. here..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FDL575C

i say this would be more better for some reason because i cant really understand what shes saying but thats what i think idk! ..

Not much longer, still hyped up.

:offtopic: I am just wondering to all the Zelda and KH2 fans out there.

Which do you think is better and why?

Hands down, Zelda, I grew up with the game, and played many of them. I know I will play more when the revolution come out. While both are similiar, I seem to have a greater experience with Zelda, even though there is minimal story. Much bigger environments will be on the TP, plus we can use the new revolution controller when plugged into the revolution. I just wondered as I have seen this on Zelda and KH2 boards everywhere.

If you ask me, KH is better than Zelda. I mean, it's always been the same thing: The villian is attacking Hyrule, you have to go save it, blah blah blah. But so far, KH has managed to keep it new and interesting and stuff.

What do you call the
Minish Cap(the shrinking cap and the introduction to the new worlds it contains)
The Wind Waker (on the ocean, and technically not even Hyrule)
Four Swords Adventures (do I really need to explain this one)
Majora's Mask (in a new land where you must rewind time every three days to save Termina from a falling moon)

Plus Ocarina of Time is considered by many to be one of the Top 3 Games of all time, usually second only to the original Super Mario. It alsos got perfect tens on some of the most biased Nintendo websites. I don't know, but to each his own.

Every Zelda game uses a new mechanic to change around the gameplay, espcially in Link to the Past and the Oracle Series on the Gameboy. And in Twillight Princess, that new mechanic is the being able to change into a wolf.

Oh yeah, Nintendo has just released info on the new Zelda for the DS called Phantom Hourglass. Will be a must own for any Zelda and DS fan.

sorry pops that stinks

October

i couldnt wait that long

id go insane :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I've got some bad news. I went to a game store recently and they said it was coming out a whole day later. I checked with another game store, same thing. THey say third time's a charm, so I checked amazon. "This item will be released on March 29, 2006"

Sorry folks. We've got to wait another whole day. :furious: :badpc: :badpc: :furious:

What's your favorite part of the song? Mine's when Namine's drawing the stairs and they go into it, the guitar is rockin'!

I never trust what Amazon's release dates are. They always seem to be the last place to have something you want. I'm half way through my "24" game and they said it's supposed to be released in April!

Well they finally updated the Official Kingdom Hearts website and if you scroll down they give a pretty long "official" list of actors in the game! It looks like most everyone is back plus LOTS of other famous actors have joind the band wagon! And it says it's releasing March 28. So until they update it I'm going to hope it comes out then! -crosses fingers-

I'm really looking forward to KH2. Even if I don't have a PS2. Demos are great too :) I think Tron looks the most interesting... zipping around on a motorcycle-like device. I'll keep an eye out for you more serious KH fans. I'm a game magazine fanatic, meaning I pretty much have access to loads and loads of info. Keep you updated!

Ultima Blade said:
I've got some bad news. I went to a game store recently and they said it was coming out a whole day later. I checked with another game store, same thing. THey say third time's a charm, so I checked amazon. "This item will be released on March 29, 2006"

Sorry folks. We've got to wait another whole day. :furious: :badpc: :badpc: :furious:

Well I preordered my game at EB and it says March 28. Also the Square Enix official release date. I checked EB Games.com and it still said March 28. Besides, Gamestop and EB are good about getting it that day. I remember my sister preordered Nintendogs and got it that day. It all depends on where you get it.

Also you don't stand a chance of getting it that day unless you preorder it. I checked at gamestop for MP Hunters, and they said I had to wait. So yeah. And all stragedy guides from EB are back ordered right now, just along with everyone else.

2 DAYS its a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i just have a question have sora and kiari ever kissed??

It is okay, there is still a chance it could be pushed back. I just remembered that my friend went to go buy MPH the day it came out, but it hadn't shipped yet. So who knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter