***The Official June 2016 Thread***

Were you able to get the code and use it successfully??

I called and asked about any discounts - and even though I know it's too early, the agent thought I was nuts...:tongue:

No, the Original Poster didn't reply with the code. I am hoping for some discounts eventually!

just booked cbr june 4th through the 11th for our family of 5! Saying hello to the group :). This will be my third trip, my 8 year olds second and my bf and his two 9 year olds first. My daughter and I went in April/may 2014 with my mom. Just made a semi plan for the days we will go to each park and dining. Ready to make ADRs in two months!

We are booked for May 30-June 4th at the CR garden wing. This will be after a 3 day dream cruise! So excited!!! Our last trip was at the WL In February of this year. I thought maybe it will be too soon, but the kids love going and it's such a wonderful family vacation. We always have such a magical time and I feel like my boys 8 and 11 are growing right before my eyes and I want to be able to take them to WDW as much as I can while they are young.

so I have 39 more days until I can book our ADRs and I know some folks can book before me - is everyone ready??? :D:D:D:D

I was thinking/hoping/expecting to book the SCi-Fi breakfast, but I see now it's only scheduled to continue until mid-January..hmmm...and darn! :headache:

Joining the party! We will be taking our first DVC trip June 25-July 1. We are currently booked at an SSR studio (our home resort) but hoping to do a split stay at BWV when the 7 month window opens up. Not a clue what our plans for ADRs are yet, always a work in progress. This is our longest trip in quite some time and since we all have APs this year, I'm looking forward to a lot of relaxing rather than our typical rope drop-and-run. Excited to plan along with ya'll (which I'm sure will require a lot of indecision and changing of plans due to shear boredom :rotfl2:)

Well I thought this year was going to be our last WDW trip for quite a few years...but we're going back NEXT year!!! I can't believe it! I haven't done a back to back WDW trip since 2010-2011 which as we all know in Disney time can seem like a lot! Haha! Well my hubbs and I are going back and this time with my parents! I'm blessed to be going with them because they're the ones who got me hooked as a kid in the first place. Life is good!

So here we go...we are going to be staying at our home resort BLT June 8-15, 2016 in a 1 bedroom villa - lake view. I can't wait to be able really plan it all out...

....The only thing that I'm nervous about is our dining plan change...looks like we might be doing the QSDP versus the reg DDP...not something I'm used to and I'm a bit sad since I have my favorite TS I like to visit each time ('Ohana's, Via Napoli, Teppan Edo, just to name a few...plus I was hoping to try the Garden Grill this time around). Blah.

We are booked for our first complete family trip, we took our oldest DD a few years ago and left the youngest at home, now it will be the whole family! We are staying at the Poly, 5/31 to 6/7 and I can't wait! Also hoping for no snow days to extend the school year more, I planned it a week from the last report day for teachers so hopefully it will be fine.

Just booked our trip! This will be DS2's first trip! DS1 is already asking if we're going to Disney World tomorrow haha... just a few days away. Can't wait!

My Mom, Dad, Sister, BIL, nephew, and 2 nieces are now planning to meet us at Disney! I only have 19 days until ADR's:dogdance: I am also under the 200 day mark
:thumbsup2

DS1 is already asking if we're going to Disney World tomorrow haha... just a few days away.

I keep asking my family the SAME question!!!

:flower1::flower1::flower1:

I only have 19 days until ADR's:dogdance: I am also under the 200 day mark
:thumbsup2

UGH...I have 28 days until I can make our ADRs which is probably a good thing since I've totally re-worked our plans now that there won't be a SWW while we're there!

but I've got 208 days! Getting closer every day!!

:D:D:D:D:D

speaking of Star Wars Weekends and "lack thereof" - has anyone else totally re-done their vacation? I did!! Now instead of heading to Epcot the first day we'll be going to HS and that means lunch at 50's Prime Time!!
:love:

speaking of Star Wars Weekends and "lack thereof" - has anyone else totally re-done their vacation? I did!! Now instead of heading to Epcot the first day we'll be going to HS and that means lunch at 50's Prime Time!!
:love:

Thankfully the only plan I had was to avoid Hollywood Studios on the weekend because my group doesn't have any fans.

Updating:

We had a short trip in Oct and booked the bounceback offer for June! So, we will be there 6/7-6/19, CSR, with free dining! My ADR day is 12/10!! I am now, slightly impatiently, awaiting the park hours so I can start planning my days! Adding in a day or two at US and taking DS to Blizzard Beach for the first time! He is really excited (Me too!)

Joining the party. I'm heading down June 1. Its a surprise trip for my Son as he is the only one going with my mother and I. My husband and daughter are staying home. This was suppose to be his First ever SWW trip, until they cancelled it. Hoping Seasons of the Force will still be running. My ADR day is next Friday, so hopefully park hours come out this week so I can plan.

We are heading to Disneyworld for our Disneymoon from June 26-July 3, booked at POR but hoping to be able to move up to Beach Club! Excited but nervous to be going at that time of year as we are normally used to going at Labor Day!

I checked the Disney website and they have park hours on the calendar through 6/5
Unless something changes magically on Dec. 1st, they have only been updating one day at a time. Pretty easy to guess where the EMH's are gonna be, since it's the same as May's so far if that helps you at all with planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter