***The Official June 2016 Thread***

WAHOO!! only 94 days until I book our ADRs! Can't wait!! Who has their dining already planned out like me?? :flower1::flower1::flower1:

Just booked our resort today! We will be there June 17-24, 2016. This is our first time going with 2 other families! So excited! Now that we officially have our dates, we can begin all the real planning! We will be staying offsite at Bonnet Creek.

Last edited:

We are in the very early stages of planning out our June 2016 trip. Not sure exactly when we are going but we are hoping to get into a 2 bedroom Theme Park view at BLT (we are DVC members). This time around we will be driving because we would like to add on a couple nights and go to the "Dark Side" (kids are really wanting to check out Harry Potter) and possibly go to the beach. Even though we will be heading back in a month, we are really excited about our June trip because we will be doing other things then just Disney....I know, I know, I am committing a Cardinal sin here, but we like to change up things sometimes :goodvibes.

Hopping on this board and hoping our trip will be coming together June 6 - 10. My son's orchestra group is taking a trip to Disney World and being the kid that I am decided to go along. Since my husband has outgrown Disney he was fine with us going alone. Looking forward to visiting and planning the trip to Disney World again. I will have to be more creative as I have to coordinate around their itinerary. I believe we are staying at ASM which I think is perfect considering we are there for a music reason.

How did you get free dining
I booked before July 10th at a moderate. I originally booked for end of May, but when I called to inquire about an email I received not related to free dining, the agent said if I moved my dates out 10 days I was eligible for free dining. Needless to say, I changed my dates.

I booked before July 10th at a moderate. I originally booked for end of May, but when I called to inquire about an email I received not related to free dining, the agent said if I moved my dates out 10 days I was eligible for free dining. Needless to say, I changed my dates.
I wonder if you had a FREE DINING PIN attached to your name?? EEEKK!!! We had one of those for our last trip in June 2012 and I'm crossing fingers AND toes that we can get one for this trip too!!

I wonder if you had a FREE DINING PIN attached to your name?? EEEKK!!! We had one of those for our last trip in June 2012 and I'm crossing fingers AND toes that we can get one for this trip too!!

I initially thought I had been emailed a pin but the agent told me no. I was just so excited about free dining I dont really know what happened. Haha! The agent said they were offering free dining June-October 2016 if you booked at a moderate by July 10 with park hoppers. I wanted to run the dates by my husband before booking so the agent gave me the code to give to the next agent when I Called back. I had to add park hoppers to my reservation and wound up paying an extra $300 for free dining and park hoppers. Totally worth it!!!

I just called Disney and asked about this. I'm booked at POFQ June 10-19 2016 w/ Park Hopper. The CM told me that it is a current bounce-back offer so I wasn't eligible. She did suggest that I could book a one night stay and then book the bounce-back to get free dining.

I just called Disney and asked about this. I'm booked at POFQ June 10-19 2016 w/ Park Hopper. The CM told me that it is a current bounce-back offer so I wasn't eligible. She did suggest that I could book a one night stay and then book the bounce-back to get free dining.

We haven't been in 8 years so I don't think I would be eligible for a bounce back. I have the code she gave me if you'd like to try it. Maybe you can get it too!! :flower1:

70 days until I can book my ADRs!!!

And *phew* just this weekend I had a planning session with my oldest DS (OK, so he was the only one who wanted to actually talk Disney Dining since we don't go for 250 more days..:rolleyes1) BUT I was able to work out a "kink" I'd found in my spreadsheet..

The family is SUPER easy about me planning the whole thing as long as I make sure I have some specific dining requests covered but I'm always afraid that I'll plan this great vacation and then everyone will question WHY I did it that way....:headache:

SO, I just need the next 70 days to zip by so I can BOOK THOSE ADRs!!

and then 190 days until I can book Fastpasses! :rolleyes2 and ohh...I'm not even sure where to start there...we haven't been since 2012, and we actually had paper Fastpasses back then!! :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter