****The Official June 2015 thread!!! We're finally going to WDW***

We are going June 23 through 28. Just booked last week. We've never been in the heat, even after over fifty trips. Not sure how we will manage buy hey, it's Disney. So excited to have gotten a last minute one br reservation at Wilderness Lodge villas. Fast passes are done. Even got mine train. Not as much luck with dining but I'm sure we won't starve.
I'd take a last minute trip over no trip anyday! Especially at WLV-on my bucket list lol.

I've been planning this first trip for us for 2 years and it's under 3 weeks to go now! I can't believe how close it is. I fear that I have over-planned and I'm now trying to tell myself to just relax and enjoy the moments, not to worry about what we are missing or how long lines are getting. We can only do what we can do and I won't be a complete failure if I don't do 6 attractions by lunchtime :faint: :earsboy:

Be VERY CAREFUL at OKW and don't leave any electronics behind in the room. The housekeepers have sticky fingers. Had iPad Air and key board and case stolen out of room within minutes of closing the door one motning

13 days to go! Last night at my son's 8:30 bedtime I told him "2 weeks from right now you will probably be swimming in the pirate themed pool at our resort" Gotta stop getting the kid excited right before bedtime but he is the only one who is sharing my hyper excitement right now LOL

Less than 3 weeks for us. Just printed out my Mousekeeping envelopes and packing list.

Got the email yesterday that our MagicBands are on their way! Cannot believe how quickly our vacation is coming. Now comes the fine planning of our driving route/any stops/ and all that jazz. I am so excited!!!!

we are at 20 days and still no magic bands... :confused3 I called Disney this morning and they were being held back due to some crazy issue of there being two of me on my profile on my Disney experience?! Um... they could have let me know there was an issue! Glad I called! Hopefully they are being shipped within 48 hours!

We had a similar problem because of having two bookings due to the Spring and Summer crossover. I too was glad I called. Ours are due to arrive tomorrow! Can't wait.

Just piggybacked onto my parent's trip a few days ago. We're going from June 12-16. Really excited! Was just there in early May, too. I wasn't going to go because it conflicted with my clinical schedule, but my professor suggested that I just make the clinical date up another time-- and that was just fine with me! Already took over the planning, just secured a BOG reservation today. AND as a bonus, this will be my first trip using as an Annual Passholder. That's totally an excuse to buy more souvenirs, right? Ha.

Down to 6 days! Tomorrow is my only day off until we leave-so started working on our Disney nails for the girls and I-can at least get the toes done. Although I think my middle is going with Harry Potter theme (going to Uni too) vs Disney. My 17 year old still wants princess nails though :)

6 days for us too! I am scrambling to get all our shirts finished up, last minute items picked up, kids clothes packed into ziplock by outfits, and I'm sure a million other things!

On the plus side, we decided to leave right after our middle sons pre-K graduation and drive part way. It's only a 6 1/2 hour drive but there is an hour time difference so we'll definitely get in to Disney earlier this way...and that's all that matters is more time at Disney, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter