The Official General Hospital Thread! Sarah Brown Returns to GH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would LL sign a 3 month contract? Was that her idea or theirs? Mutual decision?

Lucky and Sam are gross....

I so agree! I've gotten to where I actually leave the room when KM comes on. I am so ready for her to just fly off on her broom.

On another note, how does everyone feel about the actress that plays Jolene on NS taking over the role of Babe on AMC? I'm really on the fence about this myself, I find both Jolene (Miss BiPolar) and Layla (ick) annoying but I like the other girl a lot. Would like to see her stick around on GH.

I so agree! I've gotten to where I actually leave the room when KM comes on. I am so ready for her to just fly off on her broom.

On another note, how does everyone feel about the actress that plays Jolene on NS taking over the role of Babe on AMC? I'm really on the fence about this myself, I find both Jolene (Miss BiPolar) and Layla (ick) annoying but I like the other girl a lot. Would like to see her stick around on GH.

I do not like Jolene at all! Yuck! I didn't know she was going to take over Babe's role, I can't picture her in the role. I also can not stand Layla either.

I do not like Jolene at all! Yuck! I didn't know she was going to take over Babe's role, I can't picture her in the role. I also can not stand Layla either.

I don't like Jolene and I really can't stand Layla. I can not believe they gave Layla a contract on GH. Don't they know their audience is primarily WOMEN? Where are the hot young guys? You can totally see that this show is run by men since all the guys are jerks and all the women are whiny and weak.

What I like least about the 'Jolene' as 'Babe' news is that means that Alexa Havins is available and on the west coast. She (and Babe) are one of the main reason's I stopped watching AMC. I don't think I could take her on GH!

I read that it's going to be a weird transition too, Alexa moves in for a hug with her "mama" and the other chick moves out :eek: Scary, brings back memories of the Carly fiascos where they rerun scenes with the new actress and expect people to accept.

That whole love scene yesterday with Lucky and Sam was icky.

Did anyone else catch when Liz was telling Emily that Lucky and Sam are probably sleeping together as they speak, and knowing Sam, they didn't even make it to the bed. Then they flash to the Lucky and Sam scene and they are still on her balcony. I thought that was pretty funny. I also thought is was funny because Liz and Jason did in on the couch not the bed.

Okay...Elizabeth knows her husband just slept with Sam...he was unfaithful yet again..just to get even with her. The fact that she slept with Jason after he was already using drugs and sleeping with Maxi..he's got some nerve to be ticked about it to begin with. I can understand his being ticked about her keeping it a secret though. Anyway..she is STILL wanting to make the marriage work?...Did I just hear this correctly? :confused3 I think that maybe she should tell old Lucky...to go and get an STD test..since he's been dipping the ol' pen in a different ink well...so to speak..YUK. I think I'd spray the guy with Lysol before I'd even let him in the door. Disgusting.:rolleyes1

I can't believe today's conversation between Lucky and Nic.:happytv:

Lucky thinks he's magically restored since his tryst with Sam? Seemed like the same old Lucky to me, especially when told his sister was missing and friends were concerned and all he can ask is "are you here to see Liz?"

I can't believe today's conversation between Lucky and Nic.:happytv:

Lucky thinks he's magically restored since his tryst with Sam? Seemed like the same old Lucky to me, especially when told his sister was missing and friends were concerned and all he can ask is "are you here to see Liz?"

What did Lucky say? Something like "I'm still a good guy in the end?" Huh? What on earth are you talking about Lucky!!!!:headache:

Ok, so I FF thru a lot of scenes but I always watch the scenes with Jason! ;) Anyway, did Lucky tell Liz that he slept with Sam or did she "just know"? I wasn't sure if I missed that part but I didn't think I missed any Lucky/Liz scenes.

I really would like Liz and Jason together but come on!!!! Jason, you can protect them so enough already with the my life is too dangerous speil! Also, I just don't get why Liz is giving Lucky so many chances. :confused3 He'll have Sam to run to so why the concern? She wants Jason and Jason wants her, Emily even said so! ;) :rotfl:

What did Lucky say? Something like "I'm still a good guy in the end?" Huh? What on earth are you talking about Lucky!!!!:headache:

Ok, so I FF thru a lot of scenes but I always watch the scenes with Jason! ;) Anyway, did Lucky tell Liz that he slept with Sam or did she "just know"? I wasn't sure if I missed that part but I didn't think I missed any Lucky/Liz scenes.

I really would like Liz and Jason together but come on!!!! Jason, you can protect them so enough already with the my life is too dangerous speil! Also, I just don't get why Liz is giving Lucky so many chances. :confused3 He'll have Sam to run to so why the concern? She wants Jason and Jason wants her, Emily even said so! ;) :rotfl:

Neither Lucky nor Liz ever talk about him having done the deed. I guess it goes without saying. I mean that is Lucky's MO, if he's mad at you for any reason he will cheat on you.

And I agree that this story has been dragged out for so long that I sometimes feel I'm watching Passions! It's getting to be a joke. It makes no sense for Liz to stay at this point. Are there any women writers on the show? The storylines make women look weak, whiney and stupid.:sad2:

The idea that she needs to stay with a man for the sake of "their" boys...get real..neither one of them is actually Lucky's anyway. She is supposedly an educated woman with a nursing position ! I'm totally repulsed that this man sleeps around and then comes back to his wife..wants to work on their marriage? What the hell is wrong with him? What kind of example does she set by staying with someone who cheats on her. I think what also bothers me about this scenario is that they had to have this huge "re-marriage" ceremony. I thought then that given those circumstances any normal couple might want to give it another try..but they'd do just that...without all the fanfare of vows(which had already been broken). Just get married and move on with your lives. But Noooo...we have had to endure this year of endless looks of love between Jason and Elizabeth...and the entire pregnancy being dragged out along with the typical "who's the daddy?"
drama. For what...for her to become a spineless, whiney, whimp. Is there a woman writing this story..???

IMO-I think she is trying to keep together the family that she promised Jason for Jake. However, there have been some good cofessions/conversations from Elizabeth. After today I think she is done.

As for Jason and Elizabeth *they are supposed to go for it in the barn, but not have sex. They do decide to still stay apart though. At least she is going to divorce Lucky. That's a step in the right direction.*

Looking forward to Friday and Monday. Oh, and the day Jason tells Carly off. :laughing:

IMO-I think she is trying to keep together the family that she promised Jason for Jake. However, there have been some good cofessions/conversations from Elizabeth. After today I think she is done.

As for Jason and Elizabeth *they are supposed to go for it in the barn, but not have sex. They do decide to still stay apart though. At least she is going to divorce Lucky. That's a step in the right direction.*

Looking forward to Friday and Monday. Oh, and the day Jason tells Carly off. :laughing:

Oh yes, that will be one fine day! I have been waiting for that for a very long time. Very long time!

Here is the vauge SID spoilers. September 27th-Mark your calendars! :rotfl:

*SID Spoilers:

Sept.26: Jason tries to catch a killer.
Sept.27: Carly pushes Jason too far.
Sept. 28: Carly makes a risky move
October 1: Carly plays a dangerous game
October 2: Carly finds herself in hot water.
October 3: Jax and Carly don't agree on how to handle a situation.
October 5: Carly does what she does best by taking matters into her own hands.

I will try to find the more detailed ones.

*ABC SID Liz Walks Out!

After a long and bumpy ride, it appears to be the end of the road for Liz/Lucky when they agree to divorce. But with Lucky sharing Sam's bed and Liz keeping the biggest secret of all, it looks as if it won't be as simple as saying "I do...want a divorce!"

Unhappy Endings
Jason tells Liz everything Sam has done.. and admits he loves Jake and his mommy! Lucky is busy getting advice from Em and Lulu, who suggest he ends it before anymore damage is done.Once the estranged couple stop speaking to others and start talking to each other, they agree it's time to divorce.

The Battle Begins
As Liz packs her bags and moves out, Lucky has second thoughts. But further discussions convinces them that divorce as their best move... :happytv: Learning of the split Carly tells Jason that no matter what happens, she's not going to sit back and let him be with Liz. :happytv:
Liz asks Diane to be her attorney to handle the divorce.But when Lucky gets a glimpse of the paperwork-and especially the section dealing with custody of the kids-he asks Alexis to take over the case.They bicker over who should handle the case. Alexis gets a little extra ammo upon hearing Lucky is sleeping with Sam!

Nem encourages them to work out their divorce without lawyers but it becomes difficult as each stands their ground. But if things get nasty, will Liz play the ultimate trump card by revealing that Jake is Jason's child?

SD Annon

*:happytv: Jason makes some things clear to a determined Carly. :happytv:

:rolleyes: Carly tells Liz to make things easier on Jason and stay away from him. :rolleyes:

Emily is uncertain as to whether she should stay silent or come forward.

Lucky shows up at Sam's place and lets her know that his marriage is all but over.

Lucky and Sam once again have sex.

Lucky wants to know if this truely is all about revenge for Sam.

Liz confronts Sam about knowing the truth.

Liz tells Sam that if she wanted Lucky, she got him. Just stay away from her children. Liz leaves Sam seething.

*Monday, September 24
Episode: "Trevor Warns Sonny"
Trevor warns Sonny to leave Zacchara alone; Lulu decides to move in with Jason and Spinelli.

Tuesday, September 25
Episode: "Difficult Decision"
Lucky and Elizabeth make a difficult decision; Emily remains suspicious of Nikolas.

Wednesday, September 26
Episode: "Carly is Impressed"
Carly is impressed by Jax's plan; Nikolas attacks Jerry and later argues with Alexis.

:happytv: Thursday, September 27
Episode: "Carly Crosses the Line"
Carly crosses the line when she forbids Jason to get involved with Elizabeth; Nikolas turns to Robin for answers. :happytv:

Friday, September 28
Episode: "Carly's Risky Move"
Carly makes a risky move when she contacts Johnny; Lucky objects to Diane handling the divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter