• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

<><> The "Official" DISNEY RECIPE Exchange! <><> 1850+ recipes!

I finally read all the way through this thread and I first of all want to say "THANK YOU" to all of you who have posted such amazing and interesting recipes. I've copied down a bunch and I'm eager to try them - even though I'm not much of a cook:scared: but I love DL soooo much that I'm going to give it a shot. I noticed most of the recipes are from WDW (never been :sad: but it is my ultimate dream vacation - someday) I just got back from a family vacation to DL and I'm hoping someone can help me get a drink recipe that I had at the Lost Bar. The drink was called a Magical Star and it came with a glowing ice cube. I've searched the internet and a different recipe with White Creme de Cacao comes up, but that is not it at all. I did find this: organic mango & passion fruit liqueur, coconut rum, pineapple juice, and a multicoloured glow cube, which is more like the actual drink I had but there is no measurements. Thanks in advance for any help!!! And thanks again for all the great recipes!!!

Rosemary Roasted Poussin with Porcini Cream Sauce and
Root Vegetable Mash
From the Swan and Dolphin
Ingredients for Rosemary Roasted Poussin:
2 Each Poussin
1 Cup Olive Oil
2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
8 Sprigs Rosemary (pulled off the stem)
1 Tbsp. Thyme (finely chopped)
1 Tbsp. Sage (finely chopped)
Salt and Pepper (to taste)

Ingredients for Porcini Cream Sauce:
2 Quarts Heavy Cream
1/4 Cup Porcini Powder
2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
1 Each Shallot (small, minced)
2 Tbsp. Whole Unsalted Butter

Ingredients for Root Vegetable Mash:
2 Each Carrots
2 Each Parsnips
3 Each Potatoes
2 Each Celery Root Bulbs
3 Tbsp. Butter
2 Cups Heavy Cream

Method of Preparation for Rosemary Roasted Poussin:
Begin by cutting the poussin in halves (follow the back bone - each side should consist of a breast and a leg). Lay in a shallow pan. In a separate bowl, combine olive oil, rosemary, sage, thyme, salt and pepper. Pour the marinade over the poussin and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (this can be done one day ahead). Preheat your oven to 375°. Place the poussin on a sheet pan with bone side down. Roast for 8 to 10 minutes. At this point, the poussin should be done. The internal temperature of the poussin should be at least 165°. Remove from oven.

Method of Preparation for Porcini Cream Sauce:
In a medium sauce pan, heat the butter over medium to medium high heat. Once the butter is melted, add the garlic and shallots. Sauté until the garlic blooms. Blooming refers to the moment when the garlic's sharp fragrance is released by the heat. Next, add the porcini powder (this can be substituted by any of your favorite mushroom powders, for example, chanterelle or morel). Toast the powder out, which means to constantly stir the powder until it has absorbed most if not all of the butter and is well incorporated with the garlic and shallots. This should take about 2 minutes. Add the heavy cream. Bring to boil and immediately reduce to a slow simmer. Allow the cream to cook and reduce by 1/3. Turn off the heat. Blend the sauce to create a smooth silky texture. Add salt and pepper to taste.

Method of Preparation for Root Vegetable Mash:
Peel and chop all the root vegetables approximately the same size. Boil in a pot until tender. Be careful not to overcook the vegetables or they may turn into mush. While this is happening, in a separate pot, combine the butter and cream and bring to a simmer. Once the vegetables are tender, strain out the water. Return the vegetables to the pot. Slowly whisk in the heated butter and cream mixture. At this point, you can make the mash as thick or thin as you like by adding more or less cream. Season with salt and pepper.

Presentation:
Place poussin in plate. Serve with porcini cream sauce, root vegetable mash and broccolini or your favorite vegetable.

Serves: 4

Bruno’s Barbecue
Cinderella’s Royal Table

(4 Servings)

4 6-oz Chicken breast, grilled
1 cup Apricot barbecue sauce
3 cups Cabbage, shredded
¾ cup Red cabbage, shredded
¾ cup Carrots, grated
¾ cup Spring mix
¾ cup Slaw dressing
2 squares Apple cornbread
1 cup Fried onions

Tobacco Onions

1 each medium red onion, sliced thinly into rings.
flour, enough to coat onions
salt and pepper
oil, vegetable or canola

Heat oil in pot to 3500 F. Season onions with salt and pepper then mix in flour. Shift out the flour and fry in the oil until golden brown. Drain onto several layers of paper towels.

Apple Slaw Dressing (makes ¾ cup)

½ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup sour cream
2 ¼ tsp apple cider vinegar
dash Sansho (Japanese pepper)
1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
1 tbsp sugar

Mix all ingredients together and store in a plastic container with an airtight lid.

Apricot Barbecue Sauce (makes 2 cups)

1 ½ tbsp apricot marmalade
1 1/3 cups barbecue sauce
1 tbsp chopped garlic
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp butter

Heat medium-size sauce pot on stove at medium heat. Put butter and garlic in pot and cook for 2 minutes. Add the barbecue sauce and marmalade and bring to a boil Keep warm for immediate use or cool and store for later use.

Apple Cornbread (makes 12)

1 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup cornmeal
1 ½ tbsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 cup Diced granny smith apples
1 1/3 cup milk
2 each eggs
¼ cup melted butter
½ cup honey
1 Cup walnuts
Sift flour, powder and salt together. Add the cornmeal and stir in remaining ingredients leaving the apples until the end. Gently fold in the apples and nuts and spread over a well greased sheet pan. Bake at 4000 F for 15-20 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.

SPONGE CAKE FOR CASSATA

Recipe By: Vincenzo Vaccaro
Serving Size: 12

Ingredients:
6 whole eggs
6 oz granulated sugar
6 oz all-purpose flour - sifted
2 oz melted butter
1 tbsp vanilla extract

Preparation:
Whip eggs and sugar. Heat over Bain-Marie to 100º F.

Mix until it thickens and falls in ribbons.

Fold flour into mixture.

Fold butter and vanilla extract into mixture.

Bake at 350 º F until cake springs back when pressed.

Yield:1 10” cake

CASSATA SICILIANA

Recipe By: Vincenzo Vaccaro
Serving Size: 12

Ingredients:
1 10-inch sponge cake
1 cup apricot jam
20 oz ricotta cheese
10 oz sugar
4 oz milk chocolate
4 oz candied fruit
3 oz orange liqueur
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 pinch ground cinnamon
3/4 cups confectioner's sugar
1 ½ cups Simple Sugar Syrup -- 1 cup water, ½ cup sugar. Boil and add 1oz orange liqueur
10 oz green marzipan

Preparation:

LINE A CAKE PAN WITH WAXED PAPER ,CUT THE SPONGE CAKE IN TWO AND LAY ONE HALF ON TOP OF THE PAPER.

MIX THE RICOTTA AND SUGAR TO A CREAM IN A LARGE BOWL. ADD THE MILK CHOCOLATE AND CANDIED FRUIT, ADD CINNAMON, VANILLA AND 1 /3 ORANGE LIQUEUR.

BRUSH SPONGE CAKE WITH SYRUP.

SPOON THE CREAM MIXTURE INTO THE PAN AND PLACE THE OTHER HALF OF THE SPONGE CAKE ON TOP.

BRUSH SPONGE CAKE WITH SYRUP.

REFRIGERATE FOR TWO HOURS.

REMOVE FROM THE REFRIGERATOR AND TIP OUT ONTO A CAKE PLATE.

PEEL OFF THE PAPER AND SPREAD APRICOT JAM ON TOP.

COVER THE CAKE WITH MARZIPAN.

MIX CONFECTIONER'S SUGAR WITH 1/3 ORANGE LIQUEUR.

DRIZZLE ICING ON TOP OF MARZIPAN.

DECORATE WITH CANDIED FRUIT.

ALLOW TO SET FOR HALF HOUR IN REFRIGERATOR AND SERVE.

Yield: "1 10 INCH CAKE"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 356 Calories; 9g Fat (23.1% calories from fat); 6g Protein; 62g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 26mg Cholesterol; 67mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat; 4 Other Carbohydrates.

Bruno’s Barbecue
Cinderella’s Royal Table

Apple Cornbread (makes 12)

1 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup cornmeal
1 ½ tbsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 cup Diced granny smith apples
1 1/3 cup milk
2 each eggs
¼ cup melted butter
½ cup honey
1 Cup walnuts
Sift flour, powder and salt together. Add the cornmeal and stir in remaining ingredients leaving the apples until the end. Gently fold in the apples and nuts and spread over a well greased sheet pan. Bake at 4000 F for 15-20 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.

OKAY NOW...... I read this, and thought.... gotta have it!! now!!
believe it or not, it's in the oven. lol:rotfl:

Does anyone have the recipe for the orange/cranberry relish at Garden Grill? It was very good - not too tart and not too sweet.

Donna

Hey I oftenly visit Garden grill:cloud9:

Well here is the orange/cranberry relish. It so easy to prepare.:woohoo:

Ingredients:
2 large oranges
4 cups cranberries
2 cups sugar
OR
1 1/2 cup honey
2 apples
1 cup nuts, chopped

Directions:

Peel oranges and remove seeds. Wash cranberries. Cut and core apples. Grind fruit and berries. Mix all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate.

Does anyone have the recipe for the orange/cranberry relish at Garden Grill? It was very good - not too tart and not too sweet.

Donna

Chef Reitzler of the Garden Grill just sent this recipe for the Cranberry Relish and the recipe card is dated Sept. 1 2008.

Cranberry Relish
Garden Grill, Epcot (from Chef Mike Reitzler)
Date: Revised September 1, 2008

Ingredients
2 ½ lbs Frozen sliced cranberries
1 lb Sugar
1 lb Canned mandarin oranges
1/2 tsp Dried ginger
1 cup Orange juice
1/4 cup Canola oil
DO NOT USE THICKENER

Procedure/Method
Add oil to sauce pot and heat. Once sauce pot is heated, add cranberries. When cranberries start to break down, add sugar & ginger.
Add orange juice and cook until incorporated. Remove from heat.
Dice oranges and add to the mix.
Cold foods should be held between 33 and 41 F. Label, Date, Rotate.

Hey I oftenly visit Garden grill:cloud9:

Well here is the orange/cranberry relish. It so easy to prepare.:woohoo:

Ingredients:
2 large oranges
4 cups cranberries
2 cups sugar
OR
1 1/2 cup honey
2 apples
1 cup nuts, chopped

Directions:

Peel oranges and remove seeds. Wash cranberries. Cut and core apples. Grind fruit and berries. Mix all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate.

What year was this recipe from and was it from a recipe book or directly from the Garden Grill? Were the last 3 ingredients all optional or did the relish have apples and nuts in it?
I've made the uncooked cranberry relish in the past (not this recipe) and my family all preferred the cooked cranberry sauce but have you tried this recipe and is it good?

Florida-MomsBirthday-016.jpg

Photo credit: momof2disprincesses

Key Lime Pie
Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe and Express, Downtown Disney, WDW
Makes one 1-10 inch pie

1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 10 full-size graham crackers)
1 stick melted butter (1/4 pound)
1/3 cup brown sugar
10 egg yolks
2 cups sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups key lime juice or about 2 pounds key limes, juiced
1 cup egg whites
2 cups granulated sugar

Preheat oven to 300°.

To make the crust: Combine Graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and brown sugar in a stainless steel bowl, mix well. Press into a 10-inch glass pie pan to about 1/4 inch thickness.

To make the filling: Mix egg yolks with sweetened condensed milk. Add lime juice and stir until completely combined. Pour into prepared pie shell and bake for approximately 1 hour to 1 hour, 15 minutes. Custard should be slightly firm to the touch. Cool, cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator.

To make the meringue: Place egg whites and sugar into mixing bowl of an electric mixer. Place bowl over a saucepan of boiling water, as you would a double boiler (bowl should not be in the water). You can also pour egg whites and sugar into the top of a double boiler, then later put in mixing bowl to whip (or use hand-held mixer). Heat whites, stirring with a whisk until they are hot to the touch, about 120°.
Preheat oven to 500°. Remove bowl from saucepan with water. Place whip attachment on electric mixer and whip on high speed until whites form stiff peaks and are cool.
Daub any moisture on top of chilled pie with paper towel. Top with whipped meringue, being sure to cover completely, and bake in hot oven until meringue is very lightly browned (2 to 3 minutes -- watch carefully).

Cooks Note: if you can't find the key limes you can use Nellie and Joe's Key Lime Juice, which is available at the grocery stores. Key limes are more delicate and flavorful than the common Persian lime. Do not substitute. Note that the recipe uses a homemade graham cracker crust. Plan ahead because the Key lime filling takes more than an hour to bake and then needs to be chilled.

I LOVE this thread! :love:

Does anyone have the recipe for the Parmesan-Crusted Chicken from Pop Century?

Parmesan-Crusted Chicken
Pop Century, WDW (from Sous Chef Robert Whiteley Jr.)

Take a 5-6 oz chicken breast; dredge breast through seasoned all-purpose flour, dip in beaten egg mixture (made of 3 parts egg and 1 part water) and then place breast in mixture of 4 parts panko breadcrumbs, 1 part shredded asiago cheese, 1 part grated parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Fry breast in oil either in sauté pan or fryer until golden brown. Finish in 350F oven until internal temperature reaches 165F. Top with either *marinara or alfredo sauce.

Note from the chef: Alfredo and marinara at Pop are made for Disney. Homemade is best!

Looking for two recipes. First the maple custard with almond crumble topping from Canada at this year's F&W festival (posted that) . Second the Asian chicken salad from the POP century, or at least the peanut flavored dressing from this salad. Thanks in advance! :thumbsup2

The dressing recipe was not included by the Chef and I don't really want to bother him again for it. If someone really wants this, PM me and I'll give you the contact details for you to ask.

Asian Chicken Salad
Pop Century, WDW
Seves 1

4 oz Pulled Chicken Thigh Meat
3 oz Romaine Lettuce
2 oz Stir-fry vegetables
3 oz Udon Noodles Pre-packed bag
2 oz Mandarin Orange sesame dressing
Pinch House Seasoning
1 tsp Sesame Seeds, toasted

On the Romaine lettuce, arrange the Chicken & Stir-fry vegetables. Sprinkle with Udon Noodles and top with dressing. Garish with seasoning and Sesame seeds.

From a separate thread - just to keep it all together. ;)

GOT IT!!!

I've tried finding it in the recipe section..however the recipe shown was the chowder style and not the appetizer that I had. When I ate at Le Cellier 3 weeks ago, it was made with a coconut milk, ginger etc. The broth was so good....I could have skip the mussels and ate the broth with the bread sticks.

Was able to get the recipe. The recipe original name is Thai Mussels:

Thai Mussels
Serving Size: 1 portion

1 tablespoon diced celery
1 tablespoon chopped shallots
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon Aji-Mirin sweet rice seasoning (Kikkoman brand)
1 teaspoon chopped peeled garlic
1 teaspoon chopped peeled ginger
2 tablespoons coconut milk
15 each live fresh mussels
1 tablespoon olive oil

1. In a sauté pan, heat olive oil. Add celery and shallots and cook until tender.
2. Add the Aji-mirin, lime juice and reduce slightly.
3. Add garlic, ginger and coconut milk.
4. Add mussels and cover pan with lid.
5. When mussels are open, it is done.
6. Serve immediately.

New recipes from All Ears.

Kringle (Norwegian Pretzel)
Kringla Bakeri og Café, Norway, Epcot

1 pound 8 ounces bread flour
1 ounce malt
4 ounces granulated sugar
½ ounce dry yeast
3 ounces raisins
3 cups water
¼ teaspoon cardamom

1. Place all dry ingredients into mixing bowl using dough hook.
2. Mix for one minute on low speed.
3. Add water and mix on medium speed until dough forms.
4. At the very end, just before dough is done, add raisins.
5. Remove dough from bowl and scale into four ounce pieces.
6. Roll long strands and form into pretzels.
7. Let rise until doubled in size, then bake at 400º F. until golden brown.

Icing:
½ cup sifted powdered sugar
2 teaspoons evaporated milk
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
Sliced almonds

1. Mix powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract together. You can add a little more milk if to thick.
2. Pour icing in a plate.
3. Pour almonds in a plate.
4. Dip pretzel into icing and then into the almonds.

Christmas Bread (Julebrod)
Akershus, Norway, Epcot

1 quart milk
3 ½ ounces fresh yeast
8 ounces margarine
8 ounces sugar
1 ½ teaspoon cardamom
3 pounds flour
4 ounces raisins
3 ounces chopped citron

Heat milk to lukewarm and stir in the yeast. Melt margarine and sugar together and add with the remaining ingredients to form a medium stiff dough. Let rise.
Divide the dough into four parts. Knead and form into loaves. Let rise again.
Preheat oven to 425º F. Bake approximately one hour.

Ring Cake
Kringla Bakeri og Café, Akershus, Norway, Epcot

3 cups butter, softened
1 ½ cups almond paste
3 cups powdered sugar
3 teaspoons almond extract
6 each egg yolks
7 ½ cups sifted flour
Frosting:
1 ½ cups sifted powdered sugar
1 each egg white
1 teaspoon lemon juice

In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, almond paste, powdered sugar, and almond extract. Beat in egg yolks. Gradually add flour and mix until smooth. Refrigerate until well chilled.
Place dough in a cookie press and press into ring molds, which can be purchased at specialty stores. If you don't want to invest in molds, shape the dough on foil-covered cardboard into 26 rings graduating in size.
Start with a one inch ring and make each ring 1/2 inch larger than the one before. Bake at 350º F. for 15 minutes.

Frosting:
Stir all ingredients together. Add additional powdered sugar if the frosting is not stiff enough. Place in a pastry tube with a small round tip.

To Assemble:
Drizzle some frosting on a platter (this will anchor cake). Place the largest ring on the frosting. Apply frosting in scallops on the first ring and place the next largest ring on top of the first. Continue until you have used all 26 rings. The frosting will hold the rings in place. Decorate with small Norwegian flags.

I just got back from a family vacation to DL and I'm hoping someone can help me get a drink recipe that I had at the Lost Bar. The drink was called a Magical Star and it came with a glowing ice cube. I've searched the internet and a different recipe with White Creme de Cacao comes up, but that is not it at all. I did find this: organic mango & passion fruit liqueur, coconut rum, pineapple juice, and a multicoloured glow cube, which is more like the actual drink I had but there is no measurements. Thanks in advance for any help!!! And thanks again for all the great recipes!!!

Disneyland Hotel sent the following information regarding the drink.

Magical Star Cocktail
Lost Bar, Disneyland Hotel

Glass: Margarita
Preparation: Build in mixing glass over ice, shake & strain over fresh ice.
Garnish: Place Rainblow Glow cube (on fast color-changing mode) in bottom of glass before adding ice, Pineapple Leaf

Parrot Bay Coconut Rum...........1
X-Fusion Liqueur........................1
Pineapple Juice...........................1
Sweet & Sour..............................1
Rainblow Glow cube...................1 each

Try it and see it it tastes like the original. Personally I'd also try more juice. I assume the 1 means 1 part.

BananaWhiteChocolateToffeeTower2_Br.jpg

photocredit: jaycns

Banana White Chocolate Toffee Tower on cocoa almond cookie and bananas "foster"
Brown Derby, Disney Hollywood Studio (Thanks to Pastry Chef Andreas Born)

Favorite yellow cake mix
1 cup Pasteurized eggs
1/4 cup Sugar
5 sheets Gelatin
2 cups white chocolate
1 1/2 cups fresh, ripe bananas, mashed
Fresh additional bananas
4 cups heavy cream
Cocoa almond cookie (Recipe below)
*Bananas Foster (optional)

1. Bake thin yellow cake sheets from your favorite cake mix.
2. Whip sugar and eggs to soft peak. Soak Gelatin sheets in cold water. Drain when soft and melt in microwave. Melt white chocolate at low in microwave. Whip cream to soft peak.
3. Mix bananas into whipped eggs. Add melted gelatin. Fold in melted chocolate. Fold in whip cream.
4. Cut out cake and put into molds. Fill with the banana mouse. Slice fresh bananas and add into mouse.
5. Take some Hershey’s chocolate syrup and caramel sauce and drizzle on top. Add another cake on top and freeze.
6. Unmold frozen and place on a Cocoa Almond cookie. Decorate with whip cream and chocolate shavings. Bananas Foster can be placed on top and around the serving plate.

Cocoa Almond Cookie
Recipe By: Andreas Born, Brown Derby
Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:30

1 pound Butter
5/8 pound Powdered Sugar
1/16 ounce Salt
1/16 fluid ounce Vanilla Extract
4 eggs
2 1/2 ounces almond meal
1 3/8 pounds all-purpose flour
2 ounces cocoa powder

1. Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 375°F. Sift together the four and cocoa powder into a medium bowl and set aside.
2. Place the butter in the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat on low speed for 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly creamed. Stop the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the powdered sugar and salt; mix for 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Mix in eggs (1 at a time) and vanilla.
3. Add the flour mixture and almond meal and mix on low speed just until the dough comes together, about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the dough from the bowl and wrap it in plastic film. Chill for 2 - 4 hours. At this point, the dough will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or may be rolled out and frozen for up to 1 month.
5. Roll or press out a round cookie. Bake until cookies are dry to the touch. Cool on a rack before using.

* Can use the Bananas Foster recipe from the Blue Bayou Bananas Foster Shortcake ( Cooking With Mickey and Disney Chefs cookbook)

THANK YOU TATANIA!!!! I will try it out as soon as I can afford to and let you know how it turned out! Thanks again!!

Anyone have (I can't find it in the thread..but given it's size...maybe I'm missing it) the recipe for the Sticky Buns they serve at Boma's for breakfast? They're beyond awesome...better than my wife's grandmother's version (shhhh, don't tell!).

We asked for the recipe while we were there...but no sign of it yet. DW is thinking of trying to churn out a batch for X-mas morning! :)

DH and I just got back from F&W. I am hoping to find the recipes for two of our favorites.

Lamb Slider on Brioche Roll, New Zealand (posted)
Creamy Wild Mushroom Soup, Poland

Thanks!

Polish Wild Mushroom Soup
Epcot Food & Wine 2008, Poland
Serves 8

½ cup dried mushroom porcinis
12 large fresh shiitake mushrooms
3 cups vegetable stock
5 medium ribs of celery, chopped
2 large onions, chopped
5 large carrots, chopped
2 cups sliced crimini mushrooms
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoon flour
1 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
To taste pepper
To taste salt

Method or preparation:
1. Rinse and dried mushroom porcinis. Place mushroom in 2 cups of cold water and soak for at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. In a large pot, bring stock to a simmer.
3. Add celery, onions and carrots.
4. Strain dried mushrooms, reserving the soaking liquid.
5. Add strain soaking liquid to soup.
6. Chop hydrated mushrooms into ¼ inch pieces slightly larger than diced vegetables and add to soup.
7. Add sliced mushrooms.
8. Cover and cook soup until vegetables are tender, about 1 hour.
9. Meanwhile, make a roux. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add flour, and cook, stirring constantly until smooth, 3 to 5 minutes.
10. Remove 1 cup broth from soup and add roux, whisking constantly until slight thickened and free of lumps.
11. Stir thickened liquid into soup.
12. Add chopped parsley and dill.
13. Finish soup with sour cram. Add ¼ cup thickened soup to cream. Whisk until smooth.
14. Add sour cream to soup, whisking constantly until it is well incorporated, about 3 minutes.
15. Season to taste with salt and pepper.

Anyone have the recipe from the Mango Mousse this year from India?

Mango Mousse
Food & Wine 2008, India

1 ½ cups heavy cream
1 cup vanilla pudding
1 cup mango puree
¼ cup powdered sugar, sifted
1 tablespoon lemon juice

Method or preparation:
1. Peel mangos and puree them
2. In another bowl, whip up heavy cream until firm.
3. Add vanilla pudding, puree, sifted powdered sugar and lemon juice. Mix with spatula.
4. Pour into cups.
5. Garnish with a little mango puree.
6. Chill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter