<><> The "Official" DISNEY RECIPE Exchange! <><> 1850+ recipes!

no, i wondered that myself.:confused3 but i think you are right, they were golden brown on the ship. oh, i hope these turn out as good as they were there. On the oregano, will you use fresh(can you even buy it fresh?) or dried, and will it be the same amount?

I would probably use dried cause I already have some on hand. My daughter is really excited. We were just hoping for the sauce but she said the fritters were really yummy too. I knew they must be cause she wouldn't share AT ALL!:lmao:

Tatania, thanks so much for the contact info. I already have a few recipes that I requested.

White Truffle Herb Butter Sauce (from mushroom filet)
Le Cellier

Ingredients
1 each shallot, sliced
to coat olive oil
1 cup white wine
1 cup heavy cream
1 ounce truffle oil
¼ cup butter, cubed
1 each lemon, juice of
to taste kosher salt
to taste pepper
1 tablespoon chives, minced fine

Method of Preparation
1. Sauté shallots in the olive oil until translucent.
2. Add wine and vinegar and reduce by 90 percent. Add the cream and reduce by 75 percent.
3. Remove from heat and whip in the butter and truffle oil.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add lemon juice to taste.
6. Strain.
7. Stir in chives and keep warm.

Chefs de France
Duck with Honey

Note: pre-made duck confit is available in specialty shops. For this recipe you will need to purchase two whole ducks if making the confit, or if not just the breasts

Ingredients:

6 duck breasts, 6 to 8 oz. each

Preheat oven: 450° in an ovenproof pan, sear the meat skin side first until crispy, then flip over and roast until juices run clear. Remove meat and let rest.

Honey Sauce:
¼ cup vinegar
1 cup duck bouillon (can substitute chicken bouillon)
¼ cup honey
¼ cup orange juice
2 tsp. cornstarch/thickening agent
¼ cup sugar

In a pan bring to a boil the bouillon and thicken with the cornstarch, add the honey & orange juice. Lower the temperature and cook for approximately 12 minutes. Meanwhile put the sugar in a sauté pan over low flame and cook until caramelized; add the vinegar and stir, then add to the sauce.

Mashed Sweet Potato
4 Sweet potatoes, 2 baker potatoes, peeled & cubed
3 whole eggs
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup half & half
Pinch of nutmeg
Salt, pepper to taste

Steam or boil potatoes until soft. Remove from pan and put in a food processor, add remaining ingredients and puree. Place in 4 oz aluminum cups and steam cook at 320˚ for 27 minutes.

Duck Confit

Ingredients:
4 duck leg portions
Melted fat (1 part duck and 1 part pork) clarified and strained
Spiced Salt mixture made with:
• 2 pounds sea salt, finely crushed
• 1 pound sugar
• 4 each cloves, crushed to powder
• 1 bay leaf
• Sprig of thyme, crushed to powder

Rub the pieces inside and out with the salt mixture (approx. one handful). After rubbing, put the pieces in a glazed bowl and cover with the remaining spiced salt and a dishcloth. Let marinate for at least 24 hours.
Remove the pieces and shake the salt off them, and carefully wipe. Plunge the pieces into a saucepan filled with tepid melted fat, gradually bring to a slow boil; the fat should boil but not smoke. At the start of the cooking the fat will be cloudy, but as the duck cooks, it will get clearer. It takes approximately 2 hours to produce a perfect confit. The duck will be cooked when the fat is clear.

Does anyone have the recipe for the cornbread stuffing served at Liberty Tree Tavern? My mom had received a copy from the chef, but she has misplaced it and we all really wanted to have it for Thanksgiving. If you could be of any help it would be much appreciated.

Cornbread Stuffing
Liberty Tree Tavern, MK, WDW

12 cups cornbread cubes*
1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic
1 cup onion, chopped
1 cup celery, chopped
1 teaspoon rubbed sage
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 1/2 cups turkey stock (chicken may be substituted)

In a preheated 400° oven toasts bread cubes 5 to 7 minutes or until barely golden. In a large skillet over medium/low heat cook the garlic, onions and celery for 3 minutes or until softened. Transfer to a bowl and add the bread cubes, herbs, salt, pepper, and chicken broth. Toss well and adjust seasoning as desired. Additional broth may be necessary to achieve the desired consistency.
Cooks Note: The Chef says to use any cornbread.

Tatania, thanks so much for the contact info. I already have a few recipes that I requested.

Thank you so much for sharing. Those recipes sound amazing!
PS. For anyone wanting the menu title of the duck: it appears on the menu as:
Canard au miel, haricots vert et pommes de terre douce
Roasted breast of duck and leg confit with spiced honey sauce, French green beans and sweet potato,

This are the recipes for the flatbread appetizers at Chefs de France

Dough for Tart

½ lb flour
3 ½ oz. rendered pork fat
1 tsp. yeast
½ cup tepid water
.7 oz lard

Add the yeast to tepid water and stir. Mound the flour on a table; add a pinch of salt, the rendered pork fat and the lard, work in with your fingers. Add the yeast and water and knead. Form a ball, cover with a cloth and place in a warm place for 2 hours. Work the dough out with the palm of your hand and roll to ¼ centimeter thick and a 9” circle.

Onion Tart
7 oz. Crème Fraîche
3 large Onions, sliced very thin
7 oz. smoked bacon, chopped and pre cooked
Pepper

Pour the crème fraîche over the tart shell, layer with onions and bacon, & pepper to taste. Put in the oven and bake for 5 minutes at 400°.

Mushroom Tart
In oil, place sliced mushrooms: ****ake, Button & Portobello in pan and sauté until tender. Meanwhile mix together 3 cheeses, shredded: Parmesan, Gruyere, Emmental and Provolone. Place mushrooms on tart, cover with cheese and bake at 400˚ for approx. 5 minutes.

Tomato Tart
2 large tomatoes, peeled and diced
1 bunch fresh basil, coarsely chopped
Goat cheese, cut in pieces
Tomato compote (recipe below)
Pepper

On the dough, layer the compote, diced tomatoes and basil. Drizzle with olive oil and pepper to taste. Place the cheese pieces on top of the pizza and bake for 5 minutes in 400° oven.
Tomato Compote:
3 large tomatoes
3 cloves garlic
1 bunch fresh thyme leaves
¼ cup olive oil
Blanch the tomatoes in a pot of boiling salted water for 15 to 20 seconds, just long enough so that you will be able to peel the skin. Drain the tomatoes, and peel their skins. Then chop with the garlic and thyme, until garlic and thyme are minced. Add the chopped tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and thyme to the saucepan. Stir to combine, adjust heat to a simmer, and let reduce until thick.

Almond Creme
Boulangerie Patisserie, Epcot, (France)

2 oz or ¼ cup almond paste
¼ cup granulated sugar
3 tbs. unsalted butter, softened
2 large eggs
¼ tsp. vanilla extract
¼ tsp. almond extract
2 tbs. all purpose flour

Purée almond paste, granulated sugar, butter, and a pinch of salt in a food processor until smooth. Add 1 egg, vanilla, and almond extract and purée until incorporated. Add flour and pulse until mixed in.

They purchase the Apricot Glaze from outside, but she suggested thinning out some apricot jam with warm water. :)

Does anyone have the recipe for the green beans at the Liberty Tree Tavern? They are so good!

Garlic Green Beans
Liberty Tree Tavern, Magic Kingdom, WDW

1 pound green beans, blanched
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1 tablespoon garlic, freshly chopped
2 tablespoons light olive oil
2 oz unsalted butter
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

To blanch the beans, immerse them in boiling salted water for 3 minutes, then drain thoroughly and immerse in ice water until chilled. Drain beans. Get a sauté pan hot. Add the olive oil to the pan. When the oil is hot add the garlic and cook for 20 seconds. Add the butter. Next add the green beans and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes or until desired doneness has been reached. You may add a tablespoon of water to the pan every minute or so to keep the beans from browning. Finish by adding the salt and pepper.

Almond Creme
Boulangerie Patisserie, Epcot, (France)

Yay Tinker_Belle!!! You are a star. My Mother always uses the Red Transparent Glaze made by the Dr. Oetker company on her strawberry tarts and it's delicious. It's called Tortenguß in Germany and is always used on fruit tarts there.

Yay Tinker_Belle!!! You are a star. My Mother always uses the Red Transparent Glaze made by the Dr. Oetker company on her strawberry tarts and it's delicious. It's called Tortenguß in Germany and is always used on fruit tarts there.

Thank you! That sounds great! I can't wait to make this! :)

Does anybody know how to prepare the Caesar salad with creamy dressing. I had tasted it in a Randolph restaurant which was amazing....:hippie:

This thread is ONLY for Disney recipes so if you want the Randolph restaurant version it might be an idea to make the request in a new thread :) . If you want some Disney Caesar Salad Dressing recipes On page 160 there's a very good Caesar Salad dressing recipe I've tried from the now closed Concourse Steakhouse. On page 152 is Narcoossee's Caesar Dressing and below are 2 more from Hollywood Studios you could try.

(The actual salad ingredients are the same for all Caesars - Romaine lettuce, croutons, and grated Parmesan Cheese)

Caesar Dressing
Mama Melrose - Disney-MGM Studios

1 tbsp anchovies, drained
1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
1/4 cup & 1 tbsp liquid eggs
1-1/4 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1 tbsp roasted garlic
6 tbsp canola oil
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp Tabasco
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp Romano cheese
2 tsp fresh chopped garlic

Drain anchovies. Measure out ingredients in large mixing bowl. Using blender, blend together the following: eggs, anchovies, garlic, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, pepper, cheese, lemon juice, and Tabasco until smooth. Slowly add the oil in a steady stream until emulsified.

Caesar Salad Dressing
50's Prime Time Café, Disney-MGM Studios

1/8 fluid oz lemon juice
¼ oz minced garlic
¾ oz grated fresh Parmesan cheese
2/3 fluid oz anchovy paste
1/16 oz ground white pepper
¼ fluid oz. mustard, Grey Poupon
1/8 fluid oz. Tabasco Sauce
6 3/8 fluid oz. canola oil
1/8 fluid oz Worcestershire Sauce
3 ¼ fluid oz eggs

In a mixing bowl blend anchovy and Worcestershire with hand blender until smooth. Combine remaining ingredients except eggs and oil and blend. Slowly add beaten eggs while mixer is blending.
Do the same for the oil and blend until thick and creamy.

What about the recipe for the lamb slider sauce? Maybe I missed it in the recipe.

Wow! Thanks for such a speedy reply! Is the recipe from this year? There was a *magical* brown gravy served with it. Would that be a separate recipe? I was thinking I could go ahead and make my gravy the way I always do when I have a roast, but there was definately more flavor happening in there. DH and I felt we could have drank it from a cup!

I couldn't agree more. I still remember how excited I was (and still am!) to get a recipe that is a clone from one of our favorite local restaurants, Clams and Green Sauce. Just thinking about it makes me want to make it. LOL

Garden Grill cornbread recipe?
I am trying to find the recipe for the cornbread from the Garden Grill. It was the best cornbread I have ever had in my life! I would love to try to make it at home. Does anyone know how I can find the recipe?

Corn Bread comes from an outside vendor who does not give out the recipe.

Does anyone have the recipe for the jasmine cashew rice from Coral reef? Wanted to make for dinner tonight - yum! Thanks!

Jasmine Cashew Rice
Served at the Coral Reef Restaurant, Epcot

4 cups vegetable stock
2 cups jasmine rice
½ cup cashews
¼ cup fresh chives
¼ cup minced ginger
4 tablespoons olive oil
To taste kosher salt
To taste pepper

1. In a pan, bring stock to a boil and then add rice. Cook according to directions.
2. When rice is done, fold in the cashew, chives, minced ginger and olive oil.
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper.

Wonderful Chef David at AKL sent this recipe to me! Not adjusted for home use, but just invite people over and make a bunch!

Briouats of beef, batch

Yield: 9 Pounds/72 each rolls/36 orders
Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
10 Pounds Beef Rib Meat, boneless
20 Oz Dark Spice, batch
4 Oz Canola Oil
32 Oz Yellow Onion, medium dice
8 Oz Garlic, minced
1.5 Oz (3 ea) Scotch Bonnet peppers, seeded
4 Qts Chicken Stock, batch
4 Oz Veal Demi, batch

12 Oz Yellow Onion, small dice
6 Oz Red Bell Pepper, small dice
6 Oz Pablano pepper, small dice
1 Oz Parsley, chopped
1 Oz Cilantro, chopped
TT Kosher Salt
TT Ground Black Pepper

Method:
  • Combine meat and dark spice and sear in a large pot in the canola oil. Do not over crowd the pot, and do in small batches if possible in order to get a good sear on the meat. Remove meat and reserve.
  • In the same pan, sauté the onion and garlic until it starts to brown and deglaze with some of the chicken stock.
  • Add the meat back to the pot, add the scotch bonnets, veal demi, chicken stock, and cover.
  • Bring to a boil and then simmer with the lid on for 30 minutes. Remove lid.
  • Reduce the liquid slowly until a past forms in the bottom of the pan.
  • Chill and when cool enough to handle, shred the meat with you hands.
  • Sauté the second batch of onions and peppers, add the herbs, shredded meat and season well.
  • Taste in order to adjust the seasoning.
  • Re-chill in order to make the beef rolls.
Dark Spice, batch

Yield: 20 Oz. for 10 pounds of beef
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
.8 Oz Cumin seed
.2 Oz Poppy Seeds
.6 Oz Mustard Seed
.4 Oz Fennel Seed
.02 (12 ea) Oz Whole Cloves
.2 Oz Cardamom
.4 Oz Whole Black Peppercorns
.8 (4 ea) Oz Cinnamon Sticks, broken & crushed
2 Oz Chopped garlic
4 (8 ea) Oz Chipotle Peppers
4 Oz Grated Ginger
12 Oz Olive Oil blend
2 Oz Kosher Salt

Method:

• In a large sauté pan over medium high heat add the first 8 ingredients and continuously move them around in the pan to toast them well. You should start to see some steam come off the spices and it will become very fragrant.
  • At this point add the garlic, chipotle peppers and ginger and mix well and combine with the spices almost to form a past in the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes in order to take the raw “bite” out of the garlic and ginger.
  • Remove from the heat and allow to cool for about 20 minutes at room temperature.
  • Transfer the spices to a blender and begin to process on low to medium speed. While the blender is running slowly add the oil from the top. The mixture will form a paste or spread. Add the salt and continue to process for about 1 minute on high, being sure all of the spices and cinnamon are processed finely.
  • Reserve and completely cool prior to using as the beef seasoning.
Naan Dough –

4 oz portions​
-------- ------------ -------------------------------------
19 # High Gluten Flour
3 Cups Flax Seeds
8 Tb Granulated Sugar
4 Tb Baking Powder
6 Tb Dry Yeast
1 Gal Milk, Whole
12 Ea Eggs Whole
2 Cups Olive Oil
6 Cups Yogurt
8.5 oz Salt

Add dry ingredients together with dough hook and combine well.
In an 8 Qt cambro, whisk together wet ingredients.
Add wet to dry and mix on speed 1 until clumps together
Then speed 2 till clumps
Then speed 3 until dry ingredients are clean on bottom of bowl
Then speed 2 to let ball up then finished.
May Need To Be Sprayed With Pan Spray If Sticky

Last edited by a moderator:
no, i wondered that myself.:confused3 but i think you are right, they were golden brown on the ship. oh, i hope these turn out as good as they were there. On the oregano, will you use fresh(can you even buy it fresh?) or dried, and will it be the same amount?

Generally, you'll use 1 teaspoon of a dried herb in place of a Tablespoon of fresh. Our supermarkets have bunches of fresh herbs in the produce section that you can buy. However, you usually have to buy such a large quantity that you couldn't use it all in one recipe and sometimes not even in a week. It's not expensive really, just wasteful. ;) Just remember that if your dried oregano (or any other spice) has been in your cupboard for a year, it's lost a LOT of its flavor. ;)

What about the recipe for the lamb slider sauce? Maybe I missed it in the recipe.
The ingredients & instructions were included in the recipe. It just wasn't set apart the way some are, but it's there. ;)

Tatania said:
gismo1554 said:
Garden Grill cornbread recipe?
I am trying to find the recipe for the cornbread from the Garden Grill. It was the best cornbread I have ever had in my life! I would love to try to make it at home. Does anyone know how I can find the recipe?

While the recipe for LTT's corn bread is not available, there are others posted within this thread:
Crystal Palace: Fire Roasted Spoon Cornbread page 19
Hoop-Dee-Doo: Cornbread page 75
Yacht & Beach Club: Cornbread page 100
Wilderness Lodge: Cornbread (2 versions) page 104 & 141
Big Thunder Ranch, DL: Cornbread page 155
Boma: Corn Bread page 160

I have a version from Boatwright's that I just realized has never been posted.

Boatwright's Corn Bread
Yield: 25 muffins

1 cup corn meal
2 cups all-purpose flour
1½ cups sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
2 cups canola oil
7 eggs
2 cups milk
2 cups frozen kernel corn

Combine all above ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Pour into greased muffins tins and bake at 375 for 30 minutes.

Combine all above ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Pour into greased muffins tins and bake at 375 for 30 minutes.

Index is updated through this post.

Anyone know what is in the cranberry relish/sauce that they serve at Crystal Palace?

My wife had it the 2 weeks ago when we are there and thought it was really good. Looking to make it for thanksgiving but she can't remember what was in it.

Thanks

Anyone know what is in the cranberry relish/sauce that they serve at Crystal Palace?

My wife had it the 2 weeks ago when we are there and thought it was really good. Looking to make it for thanksgiving but she can't remember what was in it.

Thanks

Could you be looking for Carrots & Cranberries? That recipe can be found on page 143 - post #2139: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....75103&page=143

Index has been completed through this post.

I am looking for the recipe for Chocolate Ginger Cake from Teppan Edo.

Chef Nishikawa has responded and said:
"Unfortunately, we do not have a bakery on site we ask to bake outside Company."

They have an ingredient list but not the recipe.

Ginger Mousse:
Heavy Cream
Powder Sugar
Neutra Fond (gelatin)
Ginger Powder

Sponge:
Sugar
Bleached Wheat Flour
Wheat Starch
Emulsifier (The most commonly used emulsifier in cooking is egg yolk, but pectin, soya lecithin, and gelatin also have similar properties.)
Corn Starch
Nonfat Dry Milk

Breakfast Lasagna
Crystal Palace
Yield: 8 servings

Pastry cream (recipe below)
8 pancakes (below)
6 waffles (below)
6 cups crumbled pound cake (below)
(Store-bought/frozen of the above 3 items are also OK.)
1 1/2 quarts custard (recipe below)
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup frozen blueberries
3 bananas
1 TB. butter

Pastry Cream
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
6 egg yolks
1-1/2 cups milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar

1. Make the pastry cream first: In a 2 quart saucepan, combine sugar, flour, salt and milk and whisk; over medium heat, cook while stirring until mixture thickens.
2. In a small bowl with a fork, beat egg yolks slightly, beat small amount of milk mixture into yolks.
3. Slowly pour egg mixture back into milk mixture.
4. Stirring constantly, cook over medium low heat until mixture thickens.
5. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Chill cream until ready to use.
While cream is chilling, make pancakes, waffles and pound cake below:

Pancakes
1 1/2 cups sifted flour
2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 tsp. salt
1 egg, well beaten
1 1/4 cups milk
3 TB. shortening, melted and slightly cooled, or salad oil

Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Mix egg, milk and shortening. Pour milk mixture into dry ingredients and stir only enough to moisten. Do not beat or the pancakes will be tough. Bake on a hot griddle, lightly greased if necessary. Turn pancakes only once.

Waffles
1 1/2 cups sifted flour
2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 tsp. salt
1 egg, well beaten
1 1/4 cups milk
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
3 TB. shortening, melted and slightly cooled, or salad oil

Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Mix egg, milk, vanilla and shortening. Pour milk mixture into dry ingredients and stir only enough to moisten. Do not beat or the waffles will be tough. Bake in waffle iron following waffle iron instructions.

Pound Cake
3 cups cake flour
6 large eggs
1 pound butter
1 pound sugar
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup milk

Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl. Stir in sugar, using a large spoon. Add room temperature butter. Add eggs. Using a mixer on low speed, slowly add the milk, and then the vanilla extract. After thoroughly stirred, turn mixer to medium for a few minutes, then to high. Mix thoroughly. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a standard tube pan with butter, then lightly flour it, shaking the excess from the pan. Pour in the mix and bake the cake for about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Check the doneness of the cake with a toothpick. Allow cake to cool for 15-20 minutes in the pan, then crumble the cake into small crumbs with your hands.

Custard (Makes 1 1/2 quarts)

6 large eggs
1 1/2 pints heavy cream
1 pint half and half
1 ounce brandy
1/4 ounce nutmeg
1/2 ounce cinnamon
1 1/2 cups sugar

Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisky until fully incorporated. Chill until ready to use.

Assembly
Put a layer of waffles in a buttered casserole dish. Sprinkle a quarter of the pound cake over the waffles. Peel and slice the bananas. Layer with half of each of the following: the cut bananas, frozen raspberries, and frozen blueberries. Sprinkle half of the remaining pound cake over the fruit, then top with the rest of the fruit. Top the fruit with a layer of pancakes, the sprinkle the rest of the pound cake on top. Press down on the layers to pack firmly. Slowly add the custard mix until the entire dish is saturated.

Baking and Garnishing
2 1/2 cups Pastry Cream (recipe above)
1 banana
1/2 pint your favorite fresh berries
1/4 cup brown sugar

Bake in a 350 degree oven for 60 minutes. (Oven thermometer placed in center of dish should register 165 degrees.) Top the lasagna with a layer of pastry cream. Slice the banana and layer on top of cream. Sprinkle sugar on top and place casserole under the broiler until browned. Garnish with fresh fruit and serve.

Crab Mac & Cheese

Ingredients for Boursin Cream:
1 Tbsp. Butter (Clarified)
2 Oz. Onion (Spanish, Small Dice)
1 1/2 Tsp. Garlic (Minced)
1 Oz. Sherry
3 Cups Heavy Cream
1 Each Boursin Cheese (5.2 Oz.)
1/2 Cup Mozzarella (Shredded)
1 1/2 Tsp. Salt (Kosher)
1/4 Tsp. Pepper (Ground, White)
1 Tsp. Tarragon (Fresh, Finely Chopped)
1 Tsp. Thyme (Fresh, Finely Chopped)
1/4 Cup Cornstarch
1/4 Cup Water

Ingredients for Crab Mac & Cheese:
6 Oz. Boursin Cream
7 Oz. Gemelli Pasta (Mac & Cheese)
2 Oz. Crabmeat (Jumbo Lump)
1 Tbsp. Cheese (Parmesan, Grated)
1/4 Cup Croutons (Chopped, Approx. 1/4")
1 Tbsp. Onions (Green, Sliced Finely)

Method of Preparation for Boursin Cream:
In medium sauce pan, sauté onion until translucent and slightly soft. Add garlic and sauté until aroma appears. Deglaze with sherry. Add cream and bring to a simmer. Add cornstarch slurry and bring to a boil. Add Boursin cheese and seasonings. Whisk until completely incorporated. Take off heat and mix in mozzarella.

Method of Preparation for Crab Mac & Cheese:
In small sauce pan, place Boursin cream and bring to a simmer. Add cooked pasta and mix with spoon to combine. Place in oven-safe bowl, evenly top with crabmeat, then sprinkle with cheese and finally the chopped croutons. Place in 400° oven on bottom shelf and cook for approximately 7 minutes until top is golden brown and sauce is bubbling. Garnish with green onions.

Presentation:
Place on serving dish and serve immediately.

OMG! I have wanted to know how to make this forever. Thank you!

Does anyone have the recipe for the potato casserole served at Askerhus Breakfast? It was so good, I would love to try to make it!

TIA!

I believe you'll find that on page 11: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1575103&page=11

If there's anything else you're looking for, feel free to check the index here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1777635
Posts 1 & 2 are the recipes organized by course.
Posts 7 & 8 are the recipes organized by restaurant.
Although they should be alphabetical, it's probably easiest to do a search on the page with <CTRL> + <F>.

Aha! I didn't see that breakfast had it's own entry. Many thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter