• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

Of course it is !!!
I went ahead just now and grabbed a CP package booking anyhow, juuuuuuuust in case it turns out to be somebody awesome. I'd previously booked Biergarten for dinner at 6:50pm. The latest time they had a CP package booking there was 4:05pm. But that's fine, that means since the times don't conflict, I can hang on to both of them until I decide which one we're going to keep, and then cancel the other. (If it turns out to be a narrator that we don't care much about, I'll probably axe the CP package and just keep the regular ADR.) :thumbsup2

Has anyone heard if or when the 2015 Disney Holiday D-Light tour dates are or will be released????

I'm so incredibly excited for my Disney trip with one of my best friend's December 2-8.

We pretty much have all our ADR's made including a Candlelight Package and MVMCP (just waiting for BOG breakfast to open for December). Last year we went at the beginning of November when Christmas stuff was just going up so it became our mission to return and see the full on Disney Christmas.

HBD has released some additional times in December, including F! packages, for anyone looking!

So excited to be going back for the second time this year! It's a shorter trip with only 3 park days, a party day and a resort/DTD day but I'll take it! All of our ADRs are made and we are already working on our touring plan. So far this is what we've got:

Me, DH and DD (2 1/2) staying at POP Certury from 12/15-12/19 with Free Dining (upgraded to regular dining from QS) and Park Hopper

12/15 Our MK day with a BOG lunch and ending the day at HS to see Osborne Lights
12/16 EPCOT day with a breakfast at Akershus and a CP ressie at Chefs de France but we may drop this if our narrator (still TBA) is nothing special. If so, we also have an ADR at Via Napoli.
12/17 This is our MVMCP party day but we will be touring some of the resorts to see the Christmas decorations in the morning. We have a Cape May ADR for breakfast and a BOG dinner ADR.
12/18 This is our resort/DTD day. Hoping for good weather so we can use the pool but if not, no biggie. We have a Raglan Road ADR for dinner.
12/19 Our last day will be spent mostly at AK with a dinner ADR at Yak and Yeti and then hop over to EPCOT to catch Illuminations as our last hurrah.

So excited does not even come close to how I feel about this trip!

BF and I just booked for December 13-20! All we did was buy plane tickets, but they are non-refundable so that's good enough for me. I wanted to share with someone and I know y'all would appreciate it the most!

We are having a hard time figuring out where to stay. We usually do off-site because its what works best for us, but there's so many options. On-site is not off the table either, but it's a big dilemma. It's a good dilemma to have, for sure, and that's something we definitely need right now. We have had a lot of bad dilemmas lately, which is the main reason for this trip.

I'm pretty excited for the trip regardless since we may (probably will) be getting engaged. We are, for all intents and purposes, married as it is, but it'll be nice to make things official. My mom just gave us her original diamond that we are looking at settings for, so I'm pretty pumped!

Congrats everyone on your trips!

Making our fourth trip to WDW Dec 3-8 for the Christmas Parade taping!!! We are staying at Coronado Springs. Yay, so excited to see the parks all decorated for Christmas! It will just be the girls this trip, leaving DH home: Me, DD17 (the dancer), and DD13 (the tagalong)! We are pretty pumped!!

Taking a mother- daughter trip Dec 7-12! First trip since 1997 (I was 9 now 27). Staying at Port Orleans- French Quarter. So excited!

We are going 12/19-12/27 staying at POP and we are so excited! It will be my husband and I and our daughter (7) and twin daughters (1) I'm really hoping the flights go down in price! I'm hoping to fly in early to catch MVMCP party on the 18 depending on flights. I'm also really hoping to get into CRT on 12/24 or 12/25 and have been obsessively checking!! What are some of ya'll's favorite restaurants on Christmas?

Has anyone taken the wagon ride at Fort Wilderness during Christmas? I've heard you can see lights, is that correct? We might have time between 6 and 8pm one evening to see that (have ADR to get to). Is it worth it? Will that be enough time?

Last edited:
We are going 12/19-12/27 staying at POP and we are so excited! It will be my husband and I and our daughter (7) and twin daughters (1) I'm really hoping the flights go down in price! I'm hoping to fly in early to catch MVMCP party on the 18 depending on flights. I'm also really hoping to get into CRT on 12/24 or 12/25 and have been obsessively checking!! What are some of ya'll's favorite restaurants on Christmas?

This is our first trip, and we will be there those dates too! My sister-in-law goes every year and recommended 'Ohana for our Christmas dinner.

Has anyone ever had experience of the flight prices going down? We are also going dec 19-27 and right now the cheapest flights I can get will cost our family $1700!!!!! I really, really do not want to drive since we live in Dallas, but then I think of what I could do with that $1000 that we would save if we drove. I am planning on buying our plane tickets towards the end of next month. I read somewhere that prices go down about August or September, but I am not really sure if that applies to Christmas week.

Has anyone ever had experience of the flight prices going down? We are also going dec 19-27 and right now the cheapest flights I can get will cost our family $1700!!!!! I really, really do not want to drive since we live in Dallas, but then I think of what I could do with that $1000 that we would save if we drove. I am planning on buying our plane tickets towards the end of next month. I read somewhere that prices go down about August or September, but I am not really sure if that applies to Christmas week.

I am also waiting to see if prices for flights go down. I have tickets right now but I am not very happy about what I have.

It is just my husband and I for this upcoming trip in Dec and my parents will be watching our son at their house. I would rather fly out of their airport but its going to cost us 700 plus right now. They have a smaller airport compared to what we are currently flying out of but even then to fly out of the current airport it still would cost us over 500. Right now we have tickets through southwest for under 400. I really do hope prices go down because it would make my trip better to be at the closer airport and better hours.

Hi! We have switched resorts from Wilderness Lodge and are now at the Grand Floridian 11/28-12/5!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter