~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

It's almost July which means....one month closer to our trips! YAY! We are so excited.

My kids and DH are big Star Wars nerds and the new movie will come out December 18. Which is actually our scheduled rest day that week. Guess what they want to do? LOL

It's almost July which means....one month closer to our trips! YAY! We are so excited.

My kids and DH are big Star Wars nerds and the new movie will come out December 18. Which is actually our scheduled rest day that week. Guess what they want to do? LOL
I think that sounds like a perfect activity for your rest day!!

The CP dining packages were released today and saw them on the Disneyfoodblog page. For all those interested in this holidays CP, check that website

WooHoo!!! Just booked our quick trip! Dec. 2-5 at Pop :) :)

any ideas of when the extended hours for the week before Christmas will be posted? Any TA's out there with the info? Thank you

When we planned on this trip, it was 13 months out and seemed sooooooo far off. Now it’s in 5 months! Time is flying but it better slow down that 1st week of December :daisy:

We only have one SINGLE day at MK on 12/30 before leaving on our Disney Cruise 12/31....booked our ADR early this morning and got CRT dinner and BOG lunch (which I may cancel because that's just too much for one day). So excited and can barely wait! Surprising our two young girls at Christmas so not sharing the news is killing me. :)

Roll Call is updated!

Today was my ADR day and I just wanted to thank you, thank you, thank you, to all the people (especially elevationist) that post to this site/thread. Because of ya'll I logged in this AM full of trepidation. Banged my computer around, banged my head around and came out on the other side with all the reservations I was hoping for including BOG and the Wishes Dessert Party. Never has a trip filled me with such excitement OR anxiety!
I may not post much, but just wanted to let y'all know that you never know who your posts are impacting. Because of y'all this padawan may actually become a Disney Jedi someday!
This was and INCREDIBLY sweet thing to say. Welcome to the thread, and to the DIS! :cutie:

Last edited:
Normally I would go for nine days in the middle of the month, but I will not be able to fly until March of 2016 at the earliest. Early August I am having a kidney transplant. But I do leave Saturday for 9 days (July 11-19).

We are big Star Wars fans too! We will be there when it opens as well. Can't wait! Frozen opened when we were on our Christmas Disney Cruise, and it was awesome! Now, every time we see Frozen, it reminds us of our trip. Hoping the Star Wars will be the same

Yay! I just booked our mid-point hotels, since we are driving. We are staying in Palm Coast on the way down, which will put us in MK by 11 am on our first day. Then, we're staying in Hilton Head on the way back and I convinced hubby to tack on a beach day! Getting closer!

Candlelight Processional Dinner Packages are online!!!!

Just booked Rose & Crown dinner (3:35pm) for the 6:45pm show on December 9th!!!

Woot!!! pixiedust:

Booked my Candlelight Processional Package. Neal Patrick Harris is our narrator! We got the 8:15 show....what time will I still need to get in line even though I have the package? Anyone know what the length of the program is?

Booked my Candlelight Processional Package. Neal Patrick Harris is our narrator! We got the 8:15 show....what time will I still need to get in line even though I have the package? Anyone know what the length of the program is?
I can't find any mention of the 2015 narrators anywhere, no matter how hard I Google. :sad: How did you find out your narrator?

If you had to choose, would you do the illuminations dessert party or candlelight processional?

The show is about 45 minutes long. Be in line no less than 30 minutes prior to show time. About 15 minutes prior to the start they will start letting SB in, and you are no longer guaranteed a seat at that point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter