The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

:woohoo:i have to wait to pick mine up @ will-call

curious did they enclose a party brochure/map?

They never do. I don't think they even release it until the first party. I think they like to have flexibility to make changes up until the last minute. Heck, I remember going to the P & P party when they didn't even print the entertainment IN the brochure! It was on a separate insert so they could still change it depending on the night!

They never do. I don't think they even release it until the first party. I think they like to have flexibility to make changes up until the last minute. Heck, I remember going to the P & P party when they didn't even print the entertainment IN the brochure! It was on a separate insert so they could still change it depending on the night!

i am ever hopeful:laughing:

it's right around the corner, somebody will scan their brochure ASAP

We are almost set for our costumes. My 3 y/o son will go as either Batman or Superman with a simple T-Shirt that looks like their chest with utilitie belt. I picked up a Spiderman shirt at Target for $5. It looks like like the top to a Spiderman suit. And since Disney owns Marvel now, it really is a Disney costume. Now my wife just needs to decide on what superhero to be. Of course she will be 6 months pregnant when we are there so that limits her choices.

As a comic book geek I just have to say that Yes Disney owns Marvel but.... Batman and Superman are DC comics... lol :rotfl2:

I love the idea and think it is a great way to go for kids.

Does anyone know what the cap is on the halloween party?

Disney has never listed an official number. Most things I've read (and many are speculation) is the number is 25,000 to 35,000. From what I can glean, they used to cap the parties at 25,000 (around 2006), but no-one is sure if that is still the number used today, but it is speculated that number has increased, which is why I gave the range.

For a relative number: the maximum capacity of MK (regular) is listed to be 100,000 and the parking lot is normally closed at 75,000. So you can easily say the park is limited to about 1/3 full capacity during the party.

I just ordered my gift cards today and I wanted to share it with you guys...

23300_Pt.jpg

I am so excited to find a halloween one!:dumbo:

Disney has never listed an official number. Most things I've read (and many are speculation) is the number is 25,000 to 35,000. From what I can glean, they used to cap the parties at 25,000 (around 2006), but no-one is sure if that is still the number used today, but it is speculated that number has increased, which is why I gave the range.

For a relative number: the maximum capacity of MK (regular) is listed to be 100,000 and the parking lot is normally closed at 75,000. So you can easily say the park is limited to about 1/3 full capacity during the party.

Yep. But the problem comes when most of the folks at the party congregate for the special parade and fireworks. During the day, guests are more dispersed throughout the park.

never done party before but we have tickets for the 31st. cant wait, how bad can the 31st really be?!?!?!?!

We are going on the 31st as well! Can't think of a better place to be on Halloween! Are you dressing up? I am - DD10 is Mad Hatter, I am Cheshire Cat and my mother will be Queen of Hearts!

I just ordered my gift cards today and I wanted to share it with you guys...

23300_Pt.jpg

I am so excited to find a halloween one!:dumbo:

Did you order this online? I want one! :lmao: The one we have right now is Toy Story which is cool... but not as cool!

I'm not sure if this has been answer, if it has sorry.

If I wait until I arrive to purchase tickets to the party do I have to go to MK to purchase them or can I purchase them at my resort?

I am sure the answer to this question is somewhere in this thread but didn't see it scanning through. My husband and I are actually driving down from GA for the Halloween party (I have heard so many great things). We are only purchasing tickets to the party...not park tickets. What time can we come into magic kingdom that day? I heard a rumor its 4? We just decided to do a small weekend trip to enjoy the party and go to seaworld (never been to seaworld either). Then we will be back to Disney for a week in December. pirate:

Admission time has changed this year and if you only have a party ticket you can't get in until 7. :(

We are going on the 31st as well! Can't think of a better place to be on Halloween! Are you dressing up? I am - DD10 is Mad Hatter, I am Cheshire Cat and my mother will be Queen of Hearts!

i'd love to see those costumes! especially cheshire cat

Admission time has changed this year and if you only have a party ticket you can't get in until 7. :(
you must've missed the email that i posted, it's going to make your day!

Dear Ms. XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

I apologize for any confusion regarding your special event tickets.
Guests with a valid Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party ticket may
enter the Magic Kingdom® Park as early as 4 p.m. on the date specified
on the ticket. The hours of the actually Halloween party are from 7
p.m. to 12 a.m. All entertainment is subject to change without notice.

I hope your upcoming visit is filled with special memories.

Best regards,

XXXXX XXXX
Guest Communication Services
Walt Disney World Resort

12 MORE DAYS !!

I can't wait -- 12 more days and this thread will hopefully be BLOWING UP with info. :rotfl:

Just had to post that I bought our MNSSHP tickets today for four of us on 9/21 :cool1: I have my DS costume and ordered DD's costume and it will be here in a couple of days. I'm so excited - my first MNSSHP and hard ticket event at WDW!

Got tickets for DH & myself for Oct 11th. We'll be having dinner at Kona before the party. Doubt we'll wear a costume, but I would like to make t-shirts for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter