The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

For all you awesome people who are attending the party on 9/14, how soon will you be able to post pics, or at the very least tell us about new meet and greets? We are leaving 9/20 and would love to be in the know for our party on 9/21. Thanks so much in advance!! :love:

I would like to know too. We are leaving on the 18th and are also attending the 9/21 party. See you there! :yay:

For all you awesome people who are attending the party on 9/14, how soon will you be able to post pics, or at the very least tell us about new meet and greets? We are leaving 9/20 and would love to be in the know for our party on 9/21. Thanks so much in advance!! :love:

I triple the request ---- to all you LUCKY folks going on the 14th -- hurry up --go already so the rest of us can pick your brain :lmao:

I see on the main page that announcements for Disneylands MNSHHP stuff.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/Disneyland/Events/Halloween.htm#halltreat
Wil lthey do the same for DisneyWOrld?
How different are these two parties>?

What they just announced are dates and prices for the parties, which they did for WDW months ago.

No one knows for sure what this year's party will be like for DL. They are moving it from DCA over to DL, a move which has some upset. In CA, there are only 2 parks, so having DL closed so many nights for a party decreases what is available to non-party guests. Also, fireworks will only be available to party guests on that night.

In the past the party has been in DCA with no parade and no fireworks. I am watching to see what they offer for the party. I would not have gone to the DCA party with no parade and no fireworks. Additionally, no chance to do the Haunted Mansion (which they do up nicely for Halloween) during the party.

It's a lot more tempting now. I LOVE the party at WDW. But I love to go in costume, and there is no way to know if it will be cool enough for a costume at WDW before getting there.

I'm going to the first party on the 14th:banana:

I'm so excited, but so nervous since it's my first party and I don't know what to expect:eek:

I'm going to the first party on the 14th:banana:

I'm so excited, but so nervous since it's my first party and I don't know what to expect:eek:

Don't be nervous! Just expect it to be a great time & I'm sure you'll have one. If you want to put together a plan, look at last year's map & schedule for the party - this year will probably be similar if not the same.

We are going on Oct. 24th - which is also my birthday! We are so excited!!!

yeah like someone post on the 15th or the minute they're home from the party on the 14th so that I can read it before I fly on the 16th Thanks :)

We are going on Oct. 24th - which is also my birthday! We are so excited!!!

Ouch, what a very lucky thing :hug:to spend the real birthday date on WDW and with a MNSSHP to boot!!!! I hope you'll get tons of candies and 'special treatment' all day and night long :goodvibes

I'll attend the MNSSHP at 09/14 but I cannot garantee I'll be able to post pictures before arriving home (in the 09/26)...

See you around!

My family and I will be at the 9/21 party! Its are first time and I can't wait! I really need to get going on our costumes though.

We need a poll! LOL!
I am hoping to go September 30, will have to wait and see. Military tix for sure, but friends wnat to go and I want DH to go so it is only available to us on a weekend :( Rather go on a Tue but, oh well. At least we get to go again this year!:banana::banana:

Ouch, what a very lucky thing :hug:to spend the real birthday date on WDW and with a MNSSHP to boot!!!! I hope you'll get tons of candies and 'special treatment' all day and night long :goodvibes

I'll attend the MNSSHP at 09/14 but I cannot garantee I'll be able to post pictures before arriving home (in the 09/26)...

See you around!

Happy early birthday to us!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter