The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Turtle31, Jul 8, 2010.

1. ipodluvr287

ipodluvr287 DIS Veteran

Thanks! good info :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tigerlilypad

Tigerlilypad Earning My Ears

So excited for my first MNSSHP! Going Sep 18. Have never attended a "party" so I don't know what to expect. 2 adults, no kids but we absolutely plan to dress up! I love Halloween and the thought of combining my favorite holiday with my favorite place on earth is making my head explode with joy! :banana:

What's the best place for the fireworks? Anywhere on Main street? We usually watch Wishes from the bridge from tomorrowland. How early do people start lining up for the fireworks? Ditto for the parade (will probs see the 2nd parade). Priorities include villains meet and greet and photos with Tink. So excited!!!!

4. Naisy68

Naisy68 DIS Veteran

5. boxergal

boxergal Earning My Ears

I'm taking my grandkids to WDW for the first time this year and my 9 year old granddaughter wants to meet the fairies. We're going to the MNSSHP on Oct 28th. Would this be a good time for her to do that?

We're also trying to think of a costume theme for our group of 6 or 7 people. I want Wizard of Oz, but we're open to other ideas.

Sharon
    Boston, MA

6. serene56

serene56 DIS Veteran

what I was thinking--- go to toontown about 4pm when we arrive. it shouldnt be that bad at that time.

Our grand daugher is going as Cruella and the rest of us are Dalmations

7. petals

petals Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

8. Golden_Eagle426

Golden_Eagle426 We gaze continually at the world and it grows dull

Still debating between the 14th and 18th!! This will be my first Disney party ever! May dress up as something... not sure yet

9. Jennasis

Jennasis DIS life goes on

Just bought our tix for OCtober 14th! now begins the fun of coming up with a costume for our group of 5. My dad is INSISTING on dressing up as Walt Disney (he looks a bit like him), but what do the other 5 of us do??

10. Angel16

Angel16 <b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu

We are going for the first time on October 12th. There will be four of us, all adults. Two girls and two men. Any ideas?

11. kkacar

kkacar Mouseketeer

ok I keep looking and I can't find where it says that you can enter the park at 4 with you MNSSHP ticket. I know that I heard that somewhere. We are not going to have Park Hoppers so I had planned to use early that day for a swimming and resting up to stay late, BUT if we can not get in with that ticket until 7 I will just spend the money to get a park hopper. Thanks.

kelli

12. jgive

jgive Mouseketeer

Will be there 10/1!

13. wdwmaw

wdwmaw planin' next trip

You will be able to enter the park at 4 on your MNSSHP tix. There are lots of rumors out there about this but I really don't see Disney holding everyone outside till 7pm. Check out this post and you can trust her !!!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37311390&postcount=5

14. kkacar

kkacar Mouseketeer

Ok I feel better, I just wanted to make sure that we could get in at 4 with just having a ticket to the Halloween party. Its our 1st day there and I do not want to use one of my tickets for my other days. I mean its not really a big deal accept we had not planned to do anything other than the party that day. Our thought was to use that as a our Saturday ticket for the park and use our 3 day no park hopper pass for Sun-Tues. thanks

kelli

15. BabyEeyore

BabyEeyore DIS Veteran

We're planning on going on Sept. 23rd for our first WDW party ever! :cool1: SO excited! I can't wait to hear from others who are going to the first parties whether or not Cinderella's carriage is really not going to be there. :( DD is going to be Cinderella so that would have been perfect. If not, oh well, but hopefully they won't really take it away! I had mentioned to DH about me going as Ariel and he could be Prince Eric, but who knows. I know that doesn't really match DD, but it's in the princess/prince theme. :lmao:

16. BabyEeyore

BabyEeyore DIS Veteran

That would be so cool if he dressed as Walt Disney! I always thought my dad looked a little like him, too. If he was coming with us (wish he was!) I would suggest he dress as Walt, too. :goodvibes

Anyway, the other 5 of you could always dress as the Fab 5... even if you just have on hats (Mickey ears, Goofy ears, etc.).

17. fey_spirit

fey_spirit DIS Veteran

If color is the only issue could you get something white then dye it?

18. PatRin

PatRin Earning My Ears

My best friend and I are going to WDW for the first time from Sept 9-15th! So, we had to get tix for the 14th! We are making capes/robes and since we are going to the WWOHP we will get wands, badges and patches there to complete to costume! Not very original but we are having a blast making them and planning for the trip!

19. petals

petals Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

When I was booking it details came up that you could enter parks at 4. They give you a wristband. Also if you read this Lookie it says if you're already int he aprk you can still get your wristband at 4

20. fey_spirit

fey_spirit DIS Veteran

What are the genders?

21. NewfieMom

NewfieMom Mouseketeer

This might have already been answered in this thread, but I didn't see it in the first post, so here goes...

If you order you MNSSHP tickets now, when will you get them?

Thanks!