The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

i don't keep track of the years we go but i am referring to the x-mas party as we have not been to a halloween one yet. i think it was 3 years ago so 2007 and the years proceeding that.

i have so much more knowledge know that i am so well prepared :)

It doesn't matter if it's Christmas or Halloween. I believe they handle them the same way within a given year.

No one is 100% certain how they are doing it this year. If they don't change anything, you won't have dead time this time! :thumbsup2

we will be there the first night it opens so what time should i show up?????

It doesn't matter if it's Christmas or Halloween. I believe they handle them the same way within a given year.

No one is 100% certain how they are doing it this year. If they don't change anything, you won't have dead time this time! :thumbsup2

we will be there the first night it opens so what time should i show up?????

Well, that seems to be the $64,000 question! The last couple of years they have let you in at 4 with a party ticket. Rumors go around every year that they are changing back to no admittance until 7 PM for the party. That is the case again this year.

Just keep watching here in the DIS. Maybe there will be an absolute answer before your trip.

On the up side, your experience on the first night will help all the others waiting to hear how it goes. Be sure to post back!

I'm going to 2 Christmas parties in mid-December, so I think it will be sorted out by then. Regardless, we'll be in the MK on our party days anyway. They make great park days since many others avoid the park not wanting to have to leave early.

I'd suggest just making it a MK day!

Hallowishes fireworks and the villians mix n' mingle
....AND....well, how bout 3?! the HEADLESS HORSEMAN!!!! :wizard:

Ditto....... ALL of that!!!

We did the party two nights last year and had to see the party both nights!

If there is someone I can email the map to, I will be happy to! I am going to the September 14 party and it will be the first that I have been to. Looking forward to it and will also update as soon as I can afterwards.:cool1:

Jennifer

It's confirmed. I'm going Nov 1! Very excited as I'm a firstimer for MNSSHP. Thank you everyone for your advice and tips.

Purchased our tickets for Oct 26th. :cool1:

DD6 is getting a tiana dress, gloves, crown and purse for her birthday on Sept 2nd. :cloud9:

Now to figure out what DS4, DH and myself will be wearing.

If there is someone I can email the map to, I will be happy to! I am going to the September 14 party and it will be the first that I have been to. Looking forward to it and will also update as soon as I can afterwards.:cool1:

Jennifer

We are going on September 18, I'd love to get a copy of the map --- my email address...Sabrina6806@aol.com

We're going on Sept. 14, too. I'll post a picture of the map to my Twitter (@xrae) and try to post here on the Dis, too.

Jennifer

When I first read this -- I was like :scared1: someone has the map -- give me give me ... then I realized you were offering to e-mail it when you get it. And now we have to wait 24 more days to see it :sick: ! Thanks so much for the offer to supply all of us with the map. I will send you my e-mail through a pm and will be happy to update the first post to show all info.

Thanks again... we will all be anxiously awaiting the feedback on the first couple parties ! :woohoo:

We wont see the map til the first party goers show it to us.

I am leaving on the 18th so more then likely most of those party people will not be back by the time we leave.

If you get it=- could you email it to me at Serene56@aol.com
We can't send a private message until you reach 10 posts

Me and my Bf will be attending the Sep 14 party as well, it will be our second time (last time was Sep 21, 2007). I can hardly wait!! :woohoo:

Purchased our tickets for Oct 26th. :cool1:

DD6 is getting a tiana dress, gloves, crown and purse for her birthday on Sept 2nd. :cloud9:

Now to figure out what DS4, DH and myself will be wearing.
Thats my dd5's new favorite princess. We didn't get the purse though.. did you get it at a disney store?
We're going on Sept. 14, too. I'll post a picture of the map to my Twitter (@xrae) and try to post here on the Dis, too.

I'm following you now.. :lmao: monkey75 here.. Just learing twitter.. i'm more of a fb person.

We have tickets for 10/31.

We first went in 08 and had a blast. We have 2:45 bibbidi boutique reservations in Downtown Disney, and then 5:35 reservations at crystal Palace. So we are hoping its a 4 pm entry here. We are DVC members and this will be the first time we are not using hoppers or annual pass, so we were planning a pool day before the boutique, so hopefully we will get in at 4. Daughter is either going as Cinderella or Tiana.

Thats my dd5's new favorite princess. We didn't get the purse though.. did you get it at a disney store?

The gloves and purse came as a set. It is the ones sold at the BBB. I ordered them (as well as the crown) from a telephone number that someone posted. They came in a Disney bag.
I will have to search for the phone number.

Still looking for a necklace and some type of shoe.

What is the ONE thing to NOT miss during this party? If not one, you can name the top 2 lol

how about 4?;)

1) Hallowishes

2) Headless Horseman's ride

3) The Haunted Mansion Gravediggers routine with shovel in parade:thumbsup2

4) My DH, throwing his conservative persona to the wind...channeling Capt Jack:woohoo::goodvibes

Sorry if this is not an appropriate question for this thread, but as I explained in a new thread, I am obsessively planning a SECRET trip for DH and DDs for 2011 so I need help!!! Do they usually schedule MNNSHP on the same days for week leading into Halloween? I need to book the trip and start paying it off slowly and want to attend the party on our arrival day...so would that be Tues next year as well or would they change the day of the week, do you think? Any opinions or historical data accepted:surfweb::thumbsup2!

Sorry if this is not an appropriate question for this thread, but as I explained in a new thread, I am obsessively planning a SECRET trip for DH and DDs for 2011 so I need help!!! Do they usually schedule MNNSHP on the same days for week leading into Halloween? I need to book the trip and start paying it off slowly and want to attend the party on our arrival day...so would that be Tues next year as well or would they change the day of the week, do you think? Any opinions or historical data accepted:surfweb::thumbsup2!

I needed to do same thing this year, google:

MNSSHP 2009

etc for earlier years, it's easy to find the info:)

only change i noticed this year was 1st sunday in Oct being a date (in connection with race that weekend) instead of Tuesday

have fun planning your trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter