The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

Also at Disneyland they have an area called Big Thunder Ranch. In this area they had a man who carved real pumpkins into all sorts of unbelievable Disney characters.

Mickey

mickeys.jpg

Doc:

Doc.jpg

Capt. Jack

CaptJack.jpg

Evil Queen:

evilqueen.jpg

Mikey:

mikey.jpg

Nemo:

nemo.jpg

R2-D2:

R2.jpg

The Princesses:

princesses.jpg

Tink:

Tink.jpg

Woody & Buzz :

woodybuzz.jpg

IS IT HALLOWEEN PARTY TIME YET ??? :lmao:

Here's the email I received today. I had submitted a question via disneyworld.com asking if I could arrive at 4pm and expect to be admitted to MK with my MNSSHP special event ticket in time for a 4:45pm ADR.

========================

While we appreciate your interest, our Theme Parks offer Special Ticket
Events (such as the list below) during the year which requires separate
admission tickets. Magic Your Way Tickets are not valid for these
events; however you are more than welcome to use them during the day of
the event until 7:00 pm when the park will close.

Guests holding a special event ticket are able to enter the park for
their special event any time after 7:00 pm.

Guests who have entered the Theme Park using a Magic Your Way ticket and
have also purchased Special event tickets for the same day may return to
the main entrance or designated locations in the park to have the
special event admission media swiped anytime after 4pm. You will receive
a wristband, which will serve as proof of admission for the event later
that evening.

Once they have swiped your event ticket and you have received a
wristband, you may stay in the park at regular park closing to enjoy the
event, while guests without wristbands will be told the park has closed
for the day and will be asked to leave the park. Designated locations
for wristband distribution are indicated by signage, or you may ask a
Cast Member for directions to these locations.

Some events we are currently selling that require special admission
ticket, and follow the above guidelines, include:

Night of Joy
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

I don't like it so if we want to arrive earlier we have to use a day off our tickets

I don't like it so if we want to arrive earlier we have to use a day off our tickets

That's the way that I read it, we are planning to go to the park until that evening in time for our reservations for Pirates League. I don't want to use a park day for less than two hours of being in the park before the party starts. We are going to Pirates League because of MNSSHP. Oh well, rules are rules -- I will still check with the people at the gate before we go in just in case.

I think that while that is the "official response" it won't be any different than years past. I's like the whole online ADR thing where people were able to book at 190 days, Disney knew about it and didn't stop it, but they weren't going to let anyone do that over the phone. They know it happens, and they can't publicly say it's fine, but they know logically they can't stop it. We will see after the first party!

Here's the email I received today. I had submitted a question via disneyworld.com asking if I could arrive at 4pm and expect to be admitted to MK with my MNSSHP special event ticket in time for a 4:45pm ADR.

=

i think this is a canned response-- and the one we would get if we called and asked. You can call 5 different times--get 5 different people with 5 different responses.

Last year the rumor was the same thing--and people were still able to get in the park at 4pm. (many people waited until 7pm)

So contrary to the official email response I posted yesterday -- which is what we want to hear, right -- I found this report to be interesting/amusing.

For the recent Last Tour to Endor special event, this author said "This event ran from 8 PM till 1 AM. However, the special event ticket did allow you to enter Hollywood Studios starting at 4 PM."

Full story here: http://land.allears.net/blogs/michaelbachand/

I really don't think we're going to know one way or the other until the parties start and people report back with what time they were allowed in.

Thankfully our MK day is the day of the party so I'll already be there. It just means changing into my costume in the bathroom.

So here's a question that may have already been asked but...

My plan for our MNSSHP night was to sleep in, stay at the hotel, play in the pool, etc. Then we have an ADR at 5:20 at Chef Mickey's. I really didn't care about not being able to get into the party until 7:00 because we probably wouldn't be there until then anyway. However now I am worried about the lines and all the people getting their wristbands and such right at 7:00 and that cutting into my party time. So assuming the rumor is true...

If I have 5-day park passes (for 4 people), it would cost me $12 to add on a day and have 6-day park passes. So is it worth the $12 to go to the park earlier and get my wristbands and such. Would I then be able to by-pass the entry line and all the people getting their ticket scanned and wristband? Is this going to be a long line if we are all waiting until 7:00? I should also mention I have a super impatient husband and I plan to get in line first for the 7 dwarfs. What do you all think? Or does this even make sense?

So here's a question that may have already been asked but...

My plan for our MNSSHP night was to sleep in, stay at the hotel, play in the pool, etc. Then we have an ADR at 5:20 at Chef Mickey's. I really didn't care about not being able to get into the party until 7:00 because we probably wouldn't be there until then anyway. However now I am worried about the lines and all the people getting their wristbands and such right at 7:00 and that cutting into my party time. So assuming the rumor is true...

If I have 5-day park passes (for 4 people), it would cost me $12 to add on a day and have 6-day park passes. So is it worth the $12 to go to the park earlier and get my wristbands and such. Would I then be able to by-pass the entry line and all the people getting their ticket scanned and wristband? Is this going to be a long line if we are all waiting until 7:00? I should also mention I have a super impatient husband and I plan to get in line first for the 7 dwarfs. What do you all think? Or does this even make sense?

Perhaps.... but I wouldn't do anything until after the first party to see exactly when they are letting guests in.

We are going Sept 25th. In the past we have gone in a 4pm, not a problem. We went into the Xmas party last year at 4 also, again not a problem.

So excited, this is my favorite party! :)

While no one can say for 100% sure until after the first party date, I would bet good money that the 4pm entry will be in effect again this year.

I have been to numerous MNSSHPs and MVMCPs throughout the years & you have always been able to get in at 4pm. Disney allows this for some of the reasons stated...they know they can't handle the volume of guests both departing AND entering the park right at 7pm. Plus they would love to have your dinner dollars rather than you eat off property on your way to the party.

I sure hope it's the same this year, as we have 4:20 pm ADRs at LTT! They are going to end up with a lot of empty tables if they switch it on us.

can someone post early on 15th so I know before I go please and thank you as I don't want to show up at the park at 4 if we're not going to get in...

Also if we did go at 4 can you go in in costume then or are you only allowed costumes once the party start?

So contrary to the official email response I posted yesterday -- which is what we want to hear, right -- I found this report to be interesting/amusing.

For the recent Last Tour to Endor special event, this author said "This event ran from 8 PM till 1 AM. However, the special event ticket did allow you to enter Hollywood Studios starting at 4 PM."

Full story here: http://land.allears.net/blogs/michaelbachand/

thanks for posting the email reply from WDW, i just got the acknowlegement they received my question ( in the same vein as yours), willing to bet i get the exact same message lol.

can someone post early on 15th so I know before I go please and thank you as I don't want to show up at the park at 4 if we're not going to get in...

Also if we did go at 4 can you go in in costume then or are you only allowed costumes once the party start?

You can be in costume when you arrive. If it's 4, then you can be in costume at 4.

I'm sure it's been posted somewhere but I'm at work and don't have time to search through all of the posts for an answer. Sorry.;)
We're going to the party on Oct 26th. I have both park tickets and MNSSHP tickets. If I simply use my park ticket to get in for my 3:30 pm ressie at CP do I have to then leave and then re-enter to attend the party? I don't care about having to use a day ticket to enter in time for our ressie so that's not an issue. Do you think we'll just have to check-in somewhere to get our wristbands? Just my opinion but it does not make any sense for those folks already in the parks with a day ticket to have to leave to re-enter to attend the party.:confused3 I understand the debate about entering early with a party ticket only, but what do ya'll think about a day ticket and party ticket?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter