Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
just out of curiosity are the pirate beds now queens? Im guessing no if they havnt been renovated yet..is that correct?

I think the bugs are everywhere but it's the snakes I worry about so I always request a 2nd floor room! :scared1:
last time we were there we had a note left in our room to be on the look out for a Florida Black Bear that has been sighted in the general area!! We had a ground floor room at the time but I am sure bears can climb stairs!!! :scared1:

just out of curiosity are the pirate beds now queens? Im guessing no if they havnt been renovated yet..is that correct?

Nope. Still doubles...they do have a refurb coming up though but I believe it's a small one so I don't really know what they're doing. (According to all of the posts on here)

last time we were there we had a note left in our room to be on the look out for a Florida Black Bear that has been sighted in the general area!! We had a ground floor room at the time but I am sure bears can climb stairs!!! :scared1:

Bears don't bother me at all since we have quite a few around where we live. Never had a single issue with them, just keep your distance. What we don't have here are snakes of any size- just small garter snakes but they're very shy and absolutely harmless. What worries me is that I have no idea of what kinds are harmless and which are not. I feel a bit "Indy" about snakes, I'm afraid!

I won't post this is it will offend anyone since this is NOT the space to start a flood of negative posts BUT my daughter and her new wife just got the pictures back from their wedding. I would LOVE to share one (ok maybe 2 so you can "see" me) but if there is anyone who would rather not see them PLEASE be honest and send me a PM. I will not be offended nor hurt ... my skin has grown incredibly thick after dealing with horrid remarks from BLOOD RELATIVES.

To all of you who are either there, just back or excitedly counting down your visits

I won't post this is it will offend anyone since this is NOT the space to start a flood of negative posts BUT my daughter and her new wife just got the pictures back from their wedding. I would LOVE to share one (ok maybe 2 so you can "see" me) but if there is anyone who would rather not see them PLEASE be honest and send me a PM. I will not be offended nor hurt ... my skin has grown incredibly thick after dealing with horrid remarks from BLOOD RELATIVES.

To all of you who are either there, just back or excitedly counting down your visits
Maybe post them in another forum not this thread. Since it is a CBR thread.

We have a breakfast ADR at Ohana's at the Poly. We want to take a taxi from CBR. Anyone know how long the ride is? Our reservation is at 8:45 am. What time should we request the taxi to be at CBR? Will it pick us up at our village or do we have to go to customs house? Thanks!!

We have a breakfast ADR at Ohana's at the Poly. We want to take a taxi from CBR. Anyone know how long the ride is? Our reservation is at 8:45 am. What time should we request the taxi to be at CBR? Will it pick us up at our village or do we have to go to customs house? Thanks!!
Not much more than 15 minutes, but I'd leave about 30+ minutes early with a taxi. And they will meet you in your resort turnaround. Call Bell Services and they will give you better ETA.

The Murphy beds are in all the rooms except for handicap accessible rooms and the pirate rooms.
Not true. We had no Murphy Bed, we were not in a pirate room and it was not a HC accessible room. It was Bldg 23 in Martinique - standard room.

Ok, i've received enough requests to not post the pictures so i won't ,don't worry if you think you're the only one who did ... more than one did AND even one is enough for me to respect your request. Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday and that the rest of your week is awesome too!

Not true. We had no Murphy Bed, we were not in a pirate room and it was not a HC accessible room. It was Bldg 23 in Martinique - standard room.
Thanks for correcting me.

I looked and Dave has a floor plan for each here.

http://**************.net/2014/10/01/review-disneys-caribbean-beach-resort-2/

Just got back from CBR, we had 2 rooms Aruba 5537 and 5538, 5538 did not have a Murphy bed and 5537 did, 5537 was the corner room.

Just got back from CBR, we had 2 rooms Aruba 5537 and 5538, 5538 did not have a Murphy bed and 5537 did, 5537 was the corner room.

We had a murphy bed in Aruba 5515.

Slightly off topic, don't you just love the view from that building?

When were you there? We were there from 6/8-6/19.

What did you like about the view from your Aruba building? What did you see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter