The New Caribbean Beach FAQ Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beach Bum's Roll Call Who will be staying at CBR and when.

June
henry72 4-11

July
jewlsb 1-9
karatemom2 5-13
phillipsjp2003 10-19
Beer Me 12-?
Mommy Poppins 18-27

August
coloredimage 4-11
mblondie0509 24-31
gigglz32 28-31

September
tmdgrl825 6-13
EeyoreFan19 6-14
lafemmega 14-19
erin2470 18-24
LoveSplashMountain 19-27
BrownMomma7 19-24
MmmSuite 19-27
sewmess 20-27
laurasmom 20-27
heathjh 20-28
sbarisch 20-28
SunnyDey 21-26
dreamit 25-Oct 4
Meldev 26-Oct 3

October
mandis77 1-8
Chaitali 2-7
HatBoxHaint 2-9
lilkimmyk 12-19
DisPrncess19 17-24
mandy321 18-25
SarBear 19-24
kelly3927 26 - Nov 3

November
summersun47 3-17
BStew 12-17
madoucemie 13-20
Mbuksa 14-24
bcalloway 16-22

December
katyj26 3-10
WhoDat09 12-17
ChristyBey 18-25

January

February

March
Sparkly 1-15

April

May

June

July

August
debster41 23-31

September
hsmamainva 24-Oct. 2

October

November

December

We will be there September 29- October 9!!! 117 more days!!

I have a question - is Jamaica and Aruba the only standard section? We are booked in a water view room and I have requested Jamaica, just trying to get an idea of where else we could be if we aren't in that area.

Thank you everyone!!

We will be there September 29- October 9!!! 117 more days!!

I have a question - is Jamaica and Aruba the only standard section? We are booked in a water view room and I have requested Jamaica, just trying to get an idea of where else we could be if we aren't in that area.

Thank you everyone!!

Welcome! Jamaica, Aruba, Barbados and half of Martinique (21, 22, 23) are all non-preferred. And then there's Trinidad South that has the Pirate Themed Rooms.

Welcome! Jamaica, Aruba, Barbados and half of Martinique (21, 22, 23) are all non-preferred. And then there's Trinidad South that has the Pirate Themed Rooms.

Thank you! I'm hoping we get what we requested but I will be happy with where ever really - we will be there that's all that matters!! :)

We'll be at CBR for the first time from Nov. 15-23!!! :cool1: :yay:

We booked preferred, hoping to get a refurbished room!

Hey all, quick question. How would you know if you had a preferred room? I am assuming that it would say right on the reservation. Ours notes a water-pool view but that could still be standard, right? We will be traveling with my dd5 and ds 2 in November so I am trying to figure out where to request to be centrally located to the food, bus stops and zero entry pool area.

You call? P'cola Beach bums will be there Oct. 28-30.

Awesome!

We'll be at CBR for the first time from Nov. 15-23!!! :cool1: :yay:

We booked preferred, hoping to get a refurbished room!

Here's hoping you get one.

Hey all, quick question. How would you know if you had a preferred room? I am assuming that it would say right on the reservation. Ours notes a water-pool view but that could still be standard, right? We will be traveling with my dd5 and ds 2 in November so I am trying to figure out where to request to be centrally located to the food, bus stops and zero entry pool area.

You would have had to book a preferred room. From your reservation, you booked a water view room. There are water view rooms in every building so you could be anywhere. If you want to be close to the feature pool the following are all great locations and the closest non-preferred locations:

Jamaica 45
Aruba 51
Martinique 21, 22 and 23

Look at the map in post #1 and see which one you would like best.

You would have had to book a preferred room. From your reservation, you booked a water view room. There are water view rooms in every building so you could be anywhere. If you want to be close to the feature pool the following are all great locations and the closest non-preferred locations:

Jamaica 45
Aruba 51
Martinique 21, 22 and 23

Look at the map in post #1 and see which one you would like best.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dansdad!! You are awesome.

I am so glad I checked out this new thread. We have stayed at CBR twice and my DH's only complaint has been the small double beds. We stayed at POR last Halloween and missed CBR (but not the small beds). DH wants to go back for Christmas 2016, yes tha'ts not a typo, I am a crazy trip planner:cool1:

We were looking at CSR but I think when I get home tonight and tell him CBR is getting queens he will want to switch.

Really enjoying this thread so far, and over the 2 year couse I will be lurking at all your posts:surfweb:

I am so glad I checked out this new thread. We have stayed at CBR twice and my DH's only complaint has been the small double beds. We stayed at POR last Halloween and missed CBR (but not the small beds). DH wants to go back for Christmas 2016, yes tha'ts not a typo, I am a crazy trip planner:cool1:

We were looking at CSR but I think when I get home tonight and tell him CBR is getting queens he will want to switch.

Really enjoying this thread so far, and over the 2 year couse I will be lurking at all your posts:surfweb:

Wow! You must be very organized! Happy planning!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the new thread dansdad! I've been lurking the other thread since we booked in early January. This will be our first stay at a moderate, so we are very excited! We will be staying June 20-24, just 16 more days!!!

I'm hoping to check in early so should I even bother with requests?

Looking at just this thread our week is pretty full! Lol

dansdad, would you know/remember the Trinidad South building number of the ADA accessible Pirate Themed Room you photographed in post #3 of this thread? We're looking at a late year CBR stay with my mother. I'd sure appreciate any help you may have. :goodvibes

We will be there for 4 days before checking in AKL. My dh got us just a standard room, what views can we expect? Any particular building?

think-like-tink said:
We will be there for 4 days before checking in AKL. My dh got us just a standard room, what views can we expect? Any particular building?

The landscaping is such that even parking lot views are not bad at all. We are here and in a standard room. Standing at our door looking out we see the building next to is and lots of foliage.

As far as where you might be placed building/village wise, you may Martinique non preferred, any building on Jamaica, Aruba or Barbados. We have stayed on them all and liked them all.

I was in Aruba, I think building 52 back in October 2013 -- I had a view of the central courtyard and as pp have noted, the landscaping is quite pretty. From my room I had a brisk 7 minute walk to OPR and a 45 second walk to a bus stop.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter