The NEW Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

My DS asked me if he would see Bullseye from Toy Story while we are at WDW. I know there is a special Toy Story dance party during the halloween party. Which characters will be there?

I❤MICKEY;49658969 said:
My DS asked me if he would see Bullseye from Toy Story while we are at WDW. I know there is a special Toy Story dance party during the halloween party. Which characters will be there?

Last year it was Bullseye, Jessie, and Woody. It was so, so much fun! No need to rush there, either. Crowds seemed pretty low all night.

Does anyone know if all the villians have a photopass photographer? We were disappointed last year when we lined up for the Queen of Hearts and there was not a photographer.

There were no photographers there on the 20th. A CM took our picture with my camera.

Did anyone else have a hard time meeting jack sparrow? On our party night he didnt come out till 9...and by 10:45 they cut his line off..we were in line by 6:30 and they kept coming out saying he would be out later...we eventually moved on and by the time we made it back around that way we were too late

We had that issue at the 9/20 party. I was quite annoyed and gave up. I am kicking myself now for wasting so much party time in that area of the park.

Tonight was an awesome party. The rain didn't affect us at all. In fact, it worked in our favor. We were in Fairytale Hall the first rain, and had no idea it had rained until we went outside after the m&g.The next time it rained, the villians show got canceled. Worked in our favor as we got to m&g with all the villians at one time behind the castle!!! Our might ended with a cm giving ds a whole bag filled with peeps!!!

How long are the Tremaines out during the party? We met them during regular park hours two years ago, but missed them last year and this summer when we were there for a short visit. My daughter said she definitely wants to meet them this year, so I'm thinking if we don't have any luck during the day, we can catch them on our way out of the park (I don't think we'll be back near the entrance until we decide to leave).

Great time tonight at the party. It rained for a little while, and there was only one villain show, but they did meet and greets instead of the last one scheduled and I was able to do my one must do... Meet Dr. Facilier! We got Tons of candy, did several meet and greets, great parade, rode some rides, and a dance party. My daughters highlights were the dance party with Woody, bullseye, and Jessie and playing tag with Naveen :-)

I❤MICKEY;49658969 said:

It's Woody, Jessie and Bullseye. :) You can't take a regular photo with them as they're dancing. However the dance party is often a little quieter so you might get lucky and they'll pause long enough for you to take a snap or two :)

Tonight was an awesome party. The rain didn't affect us at all. In fact, it worked in our favor. We were in Fairytale Hall the first rain, and had no idea it had rained until we went outside after the m&g.The next time it rained, the villians show got canceled. Worked in our favor as we got to m&g with all the villians at one time behind the castle!!! Our might ended with a cm giving ds a whole bag filled with peeps!!!

How was Fairytale Hall? Our only meet and greet we want is Rapunzel and Flynn so I am curious as to what time I should line up. Glad you had a blast!!!

How was Fairytale Hall? Our only meet and greet we want is Rapunzel and Flynn so I am curious as to what time I should line up. Glad you had a blast!!!

Fairytale Hall was smaller than I imagined, but the attention to detail was as fabulous as I had expected after seeing video of it. When we arrived the sign outside said 15 minutes for Cinderella and Aurora and 25 minutes for Rapunzel and Snow White. Those times were not exactly accurate. We waited 25 minutes in the area that had portraits of the princesses on the walls. Then we were ushered to the room where the princesses were. We waited another 15 minutes there.

If you get in queue too early you may end up not seeing the princes. We were told they arrive at 7pm. However, outside we saw Naveen greeting guests when we arrived. (Around 5pm, I think.)

ToT was very important to DS, so we did the Splash Mt trail as soon as the party started, then we moved on to the POTC ToT stop, then Tiki Room, then River Boat stop, Peter Pan stop, then Pinocchio house stop. THEN we got in line for the princesses.

It took us less than an hour to do all those stops and get in line for the princesses. I had looked at my watch at 6:55 when we were standing parallel to Aurora's portrait in Fairytale Hall.

is mickey still meeting with minnie?? can anyone that went to the party yesterday(24th) report back,kenny the pirate had mentioned with the new talking mickey being debuted soon,after sept 20th mickey & minnie would be meeting separate

We went to the Friday the 13th party. Here's the candy we got, just in case anyone is interested in seeing the variety this year:

IMG_1958_zps7f830680.jpg

IMG_1963_zps9d5e0545.jpg

is mickey still meeting with minnie?? can anyone that went to the party yesterday(24th) report back,kenny the pirate had mentioned with the new talking mickey being debuted soon,after sept 20th mickey & minnie would be meeting separate

We went to parties on the 17th and 24th. We only saw Mickey on the 17th and he was solo. Other people reported that same night seeing both.

Both nights we left shortly after 10pm. Last night we only had time for ToT, one queue of princesses, and the villians.

I'm hoping our last party in October will be solely for character visits.

Any recent party goers that can fill us in on Jack & Sally. What time did you get in line and what time did you see them?

My DW got in line at 6 and we met them about 7:45. The line wrapped back and forth from the front of the Chamber of Commerce to the front of Town hall (they meet in the nook in-between). They are awesome to meet. :hyper: We were in Lock, Shock, and Barrel costumes, and as soon as we walked up they started asking why we weren't looking after Oogie for them. Jack's voice is amazing, and Sally is too sweet.

The downside was that it started drizzling a few minutes before we got to them. The photopass photographer went inside, but they were more than willing to stand in the rain with an umbrella and use our camera for only one shot. :mad: Also, our autograph cards got wet because they pushed us in-between awnings into the rain, but we got replacements later (no harm no foul on that one).

So even with annoyances, it was great. By the way, when we left at 12:25, the line still had about 30 people in it, but it looked like they got to meet them still.

Sneak Preview (forgive the condition of the Cave)

14uyly1.jpg

It would look a lot better if I had Bruce Wayne's budget (or Mickey's budget for that matter).

Our plan is to skip Jack and Sally-- I can't justify using that much part time to meet 2 characters, as rare as they may be.

We have a pretty solid plan in place for the party. Our must do characters are the princesses w/princes, the Pooh gang, Alice/Hatter, and Tiana/Naveen. We want to also meet Gaston and Belle before the party and take about a billion pictures in new Fantasyland since my wife will be dressed as village Belle. Our current plan is something like this:

Arrive and get in at 4:00 pm
Meet Storybook Circus characters
Meet Gaston/take pictures in New Fantasyland
Enchanted Tales W/Belle (we have a FP+ for 5-6 pm)
Get in line for Rapunzel/Flynn for start of party
Pooh Characters
Alice/Hatter
Villians show at 8:50 followed by Celebrate the Magic and Hallowishes
Tiana/Naveen
2nd Boo To You Parade
Trick or treating/Adventureland characters/whatnot

Hopefully this is doable. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter